Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reminds me of people who say influencers just follow trends and have no personal style like... shes putting the worst outfits together because they are all trend pieces instead of just sticking to her old classy personal taste.

Reactions: 26
Her sister is so interesting, along with her mother with the pottery business, Flossie could really do interesting things with her creative side.
yes this surprises me as well, she has quite the artistic family and her sister looks completely different from flossie (vibe wise). I wonder how none of it has rubbed off on her ?

Reactions: 8
The fact that flossie wrote in the caption of her tiktok where the track suit is from 💀 like no one asked lmao stop trying to brag about your ugly £1000 tracksuit - nothing impressive about having funny that you spend on tit like that lmao

Reactions: 26
It's bleeping funny that she attempted to glow up into Olivia and came out looking like a young Judith Chalmers/Miss Piggy/Vanessa Feltz hybrid. Iconic.

Ya need to glow back down babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i wonder when lewys and flossie will annouce their big project, i thought this week was THEIR week??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bad screenshot i know, but this is was a year ago and i cant believe how gorgeous she was. flossie always looked clean looking and effortless to me and now shes a clone of olivia
this is the flossie that i subscribed for i miss her :( also i wish she could see how naturally pretty she is !!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is she seriously so stupid that she thinks people don’t know what she’s saying when she plays this sort of tit? Or is it a cry for help?
AE433ED1-C65F-4804-B53F-D8AB5D3C4C60.png

Reactions: 14
she just said on her live she’s uploading a life update tomorrow and she’s really scared to talk about some of the stuff but it has to be done ..

i wonder when lewys and flossie will annouce their big project, i thought this week was THEIR week??
She said in the vid tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was just on her live and 80% of the comments were asking what fake tan she uses and she ignored them all so she’s for sure using sun beds

Reactions: 21
Was just on her live and 80% of the comments were asking what fake tan she uses and she ignored them all so she’s for sure using sun beds
Literally just come on here to say that the live was literally FLOODDDEEDDD with people asking for what tan she uses and she was ignoring all of them. She obviously doesn't want to say anything about sunbeds as she has younger viewers and doesn't want to get criticized.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I came to say about the tan thing as well ahaha I assumed she didn’t want to say so that she didn’t have to bring up the controversy

She also said something about ‘her boyfriend who isn’t her boyfriend’

Reactions: 3
Is she seriously so stupid that she thinks people don’t know what she’s saying when she plays this sort of tit? Or is it a cry for help?
View attachment 575511
Tw for calories but this post is so dumb, a 30g bag of these is 135 kcals, a 30g bag of walkers cheese and onion are 149 kcals. Idk what she's trying to flex here but eating these instead of actual crisps is not significantly reducing your calorie count so why bother, eat what makes you happy. I am so disappointed that she's promoting this kind of eating to her followers, she knows exactly what she's doing

Reactions: 33
View attachment 575511
Obviously I know none of them signed up to be the perfect role model, but does she not realise how damaging this is and how careless it is to post something like this? Her followers are predominantly young women, this is so detrimental to share

Reactions: 15
uhh defo think Olivia Neill is prettier than ”bang average”
Beauty is subjective mate. Olivia does herself up nicely for sure, and she doesn’t look bad, but to me she just looks like any other skinny blonde white girl, nothing special

Reactions: 23
things said in flossie’s video (for those who don’t want to watch it)
-she’s attempted this video twice. first time was just chaotic, second time she burst into tears. first thought: why does she look dirty? have a shower before you film.

-she’s staying in london when the current lease ends and she’s looking for another place atm. she’s hoping to rent for “another year or another couple of years.”
-she’s going to be living by herself.
-flossie’s going to make more of an effort to film the moving process this time.
-she thanks her viewers/subscribers.

-she does not have a boyfriend and has been single for a year.
-if she did, she wouldn’t hide them online.
-one of the main reasons she finished her relationship with will (was that his name?) was because she has been in relationship since she was 14.
-over the past year she has dated boys tho and been on quite a few dates with the same boy. ben morris??
-last year she was seeing someone for about 3 months but decided she didn’t want a boyfriend.
-now she is open to the idea of one and is dating.

-she feels lucky to be in employment, especially during the pandemic, and to be able to support herself.
-when she lived at home she felt lonely. i’ve heard this before. is it just me or does she repeat herself?
-she also hated school.
-she doesn’t want people to come to her channel and feel insecure about their life.

-flossie isn’t going to film a video about her pcos because she doesn’t have enough to say.
-she feels like it’s not something she thinks about everyday.
-she has a hormone problem which effects a lot of things, the main one being her fertility but that’s not something she has to think about or will effect her right now.
-she is on a pill. flossie doesn’t feel comfortable saying which pill she is on because it’s a personal, sensitive subject.
-she feels bad she doesn’t talk about it but she’s not a professional and you should go to a doctor.

-flossie’s comment sections haven’t been the nicest of places recently.
-she’s started turning comments off but it didn’t work because people go to a different place to hate.
-she hasn’t uploaded a youtube video in over a week because she doesn’t want to read another hate comment. she looks like she’s going to cry. she’s definitely talking about the hate on her hair and tan.
-she’s had a really bad week and wasn’t strong enough to see or read anything else but at the same time she felt like a slob laying in bed.
-it’s started to effect her as she was already down about a few things.
-she had no idea how upset some people would get about her dying her hair.
-when there are 100 hate comments there are thousands of nice ones.
-she never used to receive mass comments on the way she looks but now she does and it’s hurts.
-she felt like she couldn’t come back until she had spoken about the hate.
-people don’t realise how much it effects her.
-she gets people talking about her weight.

-these kind of videos are not going to be a regular thing. her channel is not a ranting space.
-flossie’s going to close off the video before she has a break down.
-she thanks people for watching and hopes their healthy etc.

i don’t know about anyone else but i got about 5 ads in that video

• Heart
Reactions: 28
1) renting on her own again in London because "all her friends are there" (what friends?)
2) no boyfriend
3) reason she ended with her ex was because she was in relationships from 14-19 so she wanted to be alone
4) was seeing a boy last year for 3 months
5) she has been going on dates
6) she doesn't want people comparing them to her lifestyle - she seemed Really grateful
7) hormone problem affecting her fertility
8) spoke about petty hate and turning off comment section - she's not uploading because she doesn't want to attract bad comments
she's really struggling atm

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.