Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
Trying to act like her legs are anywhere near as skinny as Olivias in that recent IG story. Bitch do not be silly
this reply will probably be removed but this comment is really triggering. olivia’s body isn’t something everyone is or should strive for, flossie is her own person and comparing their bodies is harmful. it’s like you’re shaming her for not being skinny enough? too far

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Missclassy19

VIP Member
why do you feel offended? genuinely curious
Imo someone who clearly is very privileged in all aspects of their life including for being a pretty white girl. Tanning herself to look almost black and to have a skin colour that a lot of young black girls including myself use to get bullied for or teased for or it was made an issue w men to now have her praised for her ‘golden tan’ is imo idk offensive to an extent but also extremely weird. You can tell she’s not a black girl obviously but I myself didn’t know she was just a white girl I assumed she was Greek or Italian purely for her tan. It’s also like why would u wanna look like another race that bad it just seems weird to me n ngl makes me uncomfortable seeing her that dark especially as I’ve watched over the years her tan get darker n darker. Compared to a few years ago or even prior to moving to London her skin tone was very different.

Its sometimes like screaming “ STOP TRYNA BE US” that applies to anyone know appropriate consciously n chooses not to respond or change what they’re doing. Imo if you’ve been made aware of wat you’re doing wrong n still no change Idc if people bully her for it or post ‘hate’ about her tan. Shame her until she changes cause clearly nice comments suggesting to her that her tan is too dark Wasnt working.

Also imo my skin tone/colour makes me unique yk. I love the colour of my skin now n I don’t want someone copying that unnaturally. As I’ve said it’s just massively so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Wickedtown

VIP Member
hmmmm... this feels a bit racist to meView attachment 558869
Unpopular opinion obviously because they're trendy but those rings are FOUL, it's a surprise she can keep her phone gripped in her hand with those glued to her fingers. Maybe one as a statement piece would be fun but she looks extraterrestrial with a giant clump of resin attached to each finger 😭 and obviously they'll just be thrown out in a few weeks when the trend is done with

• Heart
Reactions: 54

larade

It’s not even like she’s on the verge of blackfishing... she just fully is. She’s intentionally going out of her way to tan to a shade that would be so, so hard and unhealthy - if not impossible - for her to achieve naturally. Beyond the colour, it’s not even a tan with a cool undertone, which she is naturally, but one that’s wayyyy too warm for her. Not saying that she or anyone else who excessively tans even thinks about the undertone of it or anything, but she is trying to emulate black and brown girls. Even with her clothing, it’s such a turn around from how she used to dress with the tracksuits, rings, jordan’s and so on appearing out of nowhere. Style evolves but she’s done a complete turn around in less than a year. I honestly thought she was smarter and more self aware than to fall down this instagram hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Dohopper

Im really confused who she thought she would be impressing with that seaspiracy joke? Like that type of controversial social climber humour isnt the peak comedy they think it is
This rubs me the wrong way how Flossie didn't blur out the names...idk.
Some of the comments are kind of rude but if you're an influencer not every comment is gonna be supporting you.
Also I agree with them her hair is horrible lmao.
View attachment 555585
Awwww where was this energy when she called Loren gray a “fat cow” on an Instagram live??? But I guess “be kind🥰🥰💗” only applies when it’s flossies hair though, she’s been so hypocritical

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MM24

Chatty Member
This whole "my bank account is screaming" shite when the girl literally makes triple back in adsense ... stop trying to be hastag relatable to us poor folk when we couldnt even spend a quarter she does

Reactions: 48

Missclassy19

VIP Member
its really hard cause i remember when i was younger wanting nothing else but to be 'white' because of the environment i grew up in (private school, posh area etc) i didn't fit in and it was blatantly because of my ethnicity
its different now of course, i love being brown (I'm indian) and things are very different in the community but seeing girls like flossie have that dark skin is just idk how to describe it lol and idk why shes still doing it despite being called out
Same I went to a boarding school and I was the only black girl in my year. When guys literally tell you “ you’re too dark or I don’t date black girls” to have Flossie then flaunt a skin colour similar to mine and get so much love it’s infuriating. Like nothing is wrong w pale or fair skin. When I was younger ngl shamefully I always thought if I were white it would be so much easier. Things such as job interviews, schools that I applied to, the way teachers treated me, the way men have treated me, I just find it so odd like she’s a beautiful girl and she was always unique and classy but now I feel like she looks sticky

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

oceanluna

i dont normally post on here but her comment about hating 'skinny culture' on social media was so hypocritical i cant believe it!! her Instagram stories are so triggering the way she body/ skinny checks, posting pictures of just her thigh gap etc. idk. flossie you are skinny culture :( and the fact she was saying she does want to lose weight is so worrying. i hate thinking about the young girls looking at her and taking example from that :(

Reactions: 43

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Stop coming on here looking to be offended
please. I wasn't saying that, just it’s obvious that’s what SHE specifically is striving for. She wants to be Olivia and she wishes she had her physique.
Nah I think your comment was unnecessary too, I don’t think lesleybanks is “looking to be offended”. I read your message last night and thought the same thing but didn’t comment because typically people get replies like this.

Everyone is allowed an opinion and yes, Flossie probably does want to look like Olivia but your message did make it sound like it’s a problem that she isn’t as skinny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43