Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think that there might be a possibility that flossie moves in with kate because she has a spare room and they've been together a lot in the past few weeks ?

Reactions: 13
i'm south asian and this fool is parading around being darker than me. i cba

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m a huge lover of fake tan and I do have a few things to say. Bit of a far stretch with this tanning injection business that previous commenters have been talking about, I think.Theres three drugstore tans in ultra/extra dark that I’m aware of which with two layers would give the same result, especially if left overnight.

But I do think the main issue with the colour is the foundation itself - it’s extremely olive toned and more matched to the neck than chest. And obviously many shades too dark for her natural skin tone.

And to those who were questioning about blackfishing - my understanding over the past couple of years is that if your skin can naturally become that colour/tan to that shade in sunlight, it’s not an issue - anything artificial such as fake tan or injections is the problem at hand. Definitely open to correction though if anyone disagrees.

Reactions: 5
her tan isn't natural at all. she literally roasted in a sunbed for this and she's never gotten this dark using fake tan or natural sunlight before. literally the difference in one of the previous posts where she's pale af and what she looks like now is telling enough personally.

Reactions: 41
I’m a huge lover of fake tan and I do have a few things to say. Bit of a far stretch with this tanning injection business that previous commenters have been talking about, I think.Theres three drugstore tans in ultra/extra dark that I’m aware of which with two layers would give the same result, especially if left overnight.

But I do think the main issue with the colour is the foundation itself - it’s extremely olive toned and more matched to the neck than chest. And obviously many shades too dark for her natural skin tone.

And to those who were questioning about blackfishing - my understanding over the past couple of years is that if your skin can naturally become that colour/tan to that shade in sunlight, it’s not an issue - anything artificial such as fake tan or injections is the problem at hand. Definitely open to correction though if anyone disagrees.
It's not really a far stretch though. Frequent users of sun beds tend to use nasal tan intensifiers or injections it's really not uncommon lol

Reactions: 10
Im sorry if this is triggering to anyone in anyway with ED's, but as someone whos struggled as well I feel like she overtans to make herself look/seem slimmer. I used to do that as well, however I wouldnt go anywhere near as how dark shes gone. Its genuinely so sad to see how bad shes gotten, I used to think she was so gorgeous. Its really dark watching her become this unrecognisable person

Reactions: 39
Im sorry if this is triggering to anyone in anyway with ED's, but as someone whos struggled as well I feel like she overtans to make herself look/seem slimmer. I used to do that as well, however I wouldnt go anywhere near as how dark shes gone. Its genuinely so sad to see how bad shes gotten, she was so gorgeous
!!! i never even thought of this but i used to do that too!! like you said not anywhere near as dark but i genuinely think she’s having some sort of crisis

Reactions: 19
The thing is it would be alright if she naturally went that dark in the sun but I've never seen her like that before. Especially with last year being in lockdown, with the heatwaves I swear she would've been out in the garden more and she even went on holiday last year. She's never been as dark as she is now. Definitely is overly excessive with the tan and she's starting to look a different race.

Reactions: 8

Yeah but there is no way that she could go as dark as she does naturally, pictures like this are very telling, look how bleeping sun burnt she is! That’s days and days worth of lying out in the sun trying to force a tan, it’s so unhealthy. She should just embrace her natural skin ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THE RINGS!!! I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they’re ridiculous. They look like ones me and my friends bought from International (mind that shop!!) when we were in 1st years at high school

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ugh she looked so good in her natural hair idk what triggered this terrible spiral of hers into becoming a vapid typical influencer who's going down the blackfishing route, but she's on a bad path and she's not likeable enough for her stans to defend her to the ends of the earth unlike olivia stans.

Reactions: 27
ugh she looked so good in her natural hair idk what triggered this terrible spiral of hers into becoming a vapid typical influencer who's going down the blackfishing route, but she's on a bad path and she's not likeable enough for her stans to defend her to the ends of the earth unlike olivia stans.
True! There's no way if she gets into a blackfishing/racism scandal she's gonna come back from that. Things like that aren't taken lightly.

Reactions: 9
She has always fake tanned but never this dark before, it's too much. Kate/Olivia/Millie T etc all use fake tan but Flossie is waaay darker

Reactions: 14
Yeah I've never had a problem with flossies fake tan before like it looked quite natural, as if she was just out in the sun for hours but now it's ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Yeah but there is no way that she could go as dark as she does naturally, pictures like this are very telling, look how bleeping sun burnt she is! That’s days and days worth of lying out in the sun trying to force a tan, it’s so unhealthy. She should just embrace her natural skin ffs
Despite her sunburn I think she looks soooooo gorgeous here, so natural and happy and authentic, unlike this brown/blackfishing rock candy fingered version she's become

Reactions: 29
i beg someone makes a thread for lewys that would be sooooo funny. looking at the flossie and olivia threads everyone seems to hate him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.