Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap/TLDR of previous thread

- Flossie went silent for a few weeks bc of cokegate but now she's back to regularly scheduled posting
- She's displayed several ED tendencies recently like posting bodychecks of her long long legs/ thigh gap. She uses the elongating lens to make her look taller and thinner.
- Still living with olivia and hanging out with lewys :sick:

Not much else to add.

Reactions: 12
Her first video back was super pleasant , seemed most genuine herself she’s been in video since moving to london! But past few she’s gone back to similar humour where I feel is influenced off Olivia lewys🥴 I have enjoyed her Instagram though !! Her outfits are cute and makeup and hair are nice comparing to Olivia

Reactions: 4
Guys I’m so confused by her height, in her latest insta the part between her knee and foot is longer than her torso 😂😂

Guys I’m so confused by her height, in her latest insta the part between her knee and foot is longer than her torso 😂😂
I'm convinced she takes pics with a wide angle lense making her look elongated and taller, but it doesn't work in her favour as she looks disproportionate

She 100%%% is editing her legs and knows people question her posts. Because she always mentions her height 5’3. I’m same height rather see her show off her natural height or not try Make herself look taller

Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry but this picture for me !!! It’s amazing Idc. It’s better than what Olivia could do. Yes I’m comparing Idc. This hoot right here... Pinterest worthy. Come for me if u will but I’m giving creds she looks good in this fit. It’s obvs she uses a wide lens or something her feet look massive lol

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Literally! It’s so weird and I can’t help but laugh as it just looks so strange! It’s a shame as she is beautiful and really needn’t make herself look disproportionate

I’m so sorry but this picture for me !!! It’s amazing Idc. It’s better than what Olivia could do. Yes I’m comparing Idc. This hoot right here... Pinterest worthy. Come for me if u will but I’m giving creds she looks good in this fit. It’s obvs she uses a wide lens or something her feet look massive lol
This is what I mean, it’s a lovely outfit and she does look amazing but when you look closely the proportions are all out of whack ahah

Reactions: 5
Her foots bigger than her head, by a large amount too! Defo a wide angled lense

However looking at the picture her torso to leg proportion doesn’t make sense 👀 I live in the same area as them so might see her in person for a real scale of things lol. She probs looks good but why is she making herself so tall when she’s said in videos she’s so ‘smol’
Her foots bigger than her head, by a large amount too! Defo a wide angled lense

However looking at the picture her torso to leg proportion doesn’t make sense 👀 I live in the same area as them so might see her in person for a real scale of things lol. She probs looks good but why is she making herself so tall when she’s said in videos she’s so ‘smol’
The only thing I can think of is that she unhappy with her body image and feels the need to look taller! Im the same height as her and in certain outfits I look "stumpy" is the only way to put it. Maybe she feels the same or similar and wants to look taller than she is so it's more flattering

Reactions: 7
The only thing I can think of is that she unhappy with her body image and feels the need to look taller! Im the same height as her and in certain outfits I look "stumpy" is the only way to put it. Maybe she feels the same or similar and wants to look taller than she is so it's more flattering
I’m 5’3 ish and I feel the same sometimes like I’m stumpy but also I think she does it for aesthetics. But also isn’t Olivia quite tall and Lewys. Maybe that idk tbh maybe she just likes how it looks lol

I'm 5'3 and occasionally edit myself to look slightly taller, most short girls I know do it. I think it's unhealthy when it gets to the level flossie does it (re that picture in the boxers that was most likely a body check) but in general I think it's a harmless way of making yourself look less stumpy

I’m 5’3 ish and I feel the same sometimes like I’m stumpy but also I think she does it for aesthetics. But also isn’t Olivia quite tall and Lewys. Maybe that idk tbh maybe she just likes how it looks lol
yeah I'm 5'0 so I get it lmao. Ik I'd feel cringe if I made myself taller in IG pics

Reactions: 12
Yeah I'd understand if she was taller and her legs wete longer than her torso like mine are but she's really short. I know she has big feet but the angle is all wrong

Reactions: 1
Ngl but I loooove those shoes !

Reactions: 1
Flossie putting up a video to "prove" her legs are really that long. She's def reading comments here...
Well if you look closely by her knees the floorboards stretch warp when she moves - she's using a video body editing app.

(Yes they are real: )

It's very quick, and hard to see, but it's there.
Or a very obvious thing you can see is the wavy lines of the cabinet next to her lol.

Unless her flat has some serious architectural issues, pretty sure it's warping like that because of body filters...

And before some come for me "YoUvE gOT tOo mUCh TiMe oN yOuR hAnDs"
I've said before, I'm a digital marketer and edit photos and videos for a living. This takes me literally 2 second to spot. I did this on my coffee break.

The more time she puts into hiding these ridiculous edits, the more obvious it is for me to spot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Flossie, I love ya, but love your body.
This isn't a competition, you're already a winner just by existing and being yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.