Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like she’s pretty ofc but shes nothing special?
Edit - soz thought this was olivias thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair is kind of making me paranoid that I don’t suit my blonde hair 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not Flossie spending over a grand on a tracksuit that basically has emojis on it 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I look back at how I used to look at certain points and think damn, I cant wait for hers and it’ll be 10x worse

Reactions: 2
Not Flossie spending over a grand on a tracksuit that basically has emojis on it 😭😂
This boils my piss her overconsumption of clothes is so bad. She. honestly has never looked worse! Also what does her tiktok caption even mean???

Reactions: 13
Why is she walking around looking like trailer trashed these days? Awful tan, awful hair, awful fashion, tacky accessories. Cotswolds Flossie would be horrified to meet this Flossie

Reactions: 34
I seriously can’t with the 6 clay rings on each crusty hand, she looks insane

Reactions: 14
If you compare her posts from a few years ago...
Honestly she's become so vapid and tacky :(

I know people change but Flossie has talent and creativity, it's so sad to see all that brain power wasted on chunky rings and sunbeds.

Her sister is so interesting, along with her mother with the pottery business, Flossie could really do interesting things with her creative side.

I guess money and social climbing really does change people 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.