Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie clearly has no boundaries when her n Olivia first moved in she literally went through Olivias room while she was back home. Yes they’re roommates but I’d hope when I leave that my stuff doesn’t get searched or used 😂😂

Reactions: 22
flossie’s behaviour in kate’s vlog was disgusting. sticking her finger in lewys’ drink on camera. i honestly thought she was classy

Reactions: 13
bit late but i just watched flossies outfit video and her complexion looks so greasy!!!

Reactions: 4
flossie’s behaviour in kate’s vlog was disgusting. sticking her finger in lewys’ drink on camera. i honestly thought she was classy
This is distasteful in so many ways lol... I know she wouldn’t mess with it seriously but it’s just like people leave their drinks with you and trust them not to be spiked or whatever. Weird that she would do that to it when he wasn’t around to see, doesn’t sit right for multiple reasons

That’s disgusting and quite spiteful on a normal day, let alone is a bleeping pandemic. Stupid behaviour. Plus her tan looked awful. Just makes her face look so round and orange

Reactions: 20
I can't believe out of flossie olivia and kate i'm finding flossie the most insufferable recently

Reactions: 35
FCB2CF42-D70B-4C6F-94E1-55D651819569.png

the lips, the foundation creases, the brows, yeah this wasn't the serve she thought it was

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Wish I’d seen the comments because it seems like she’s had a real fall from grace!

I always thought she came across well and quite classy but she’s making herself look awful.

Reactions: 16
she genuinely seems like shes having an identity crisis guys

did anyone catch what the comments were saying?
they were mostly positive comments but i saw some regarding her hair and her tan, i remember one person said that her hair wouldn't look so bad if she wasn't that tanned

I was just looking through her tiktok comments bc I’m bored, and the amount of people asking her what tan she uses 😬 she is actively influencing white girls to do the same thing and also making money off it? Honestly, if she was just some random girl tanning too dark I’d just think whatever, but (as sad as it is) it’s literally her job to influence people and trends. I get that she is scrutinised way more than the average person bc of her platform (this pertains to the weight/triggering stuff as well) - but I’m sorry, she wasn’t born famous, she chose to go down this path and to continue to make a lot of money from it. Is it that hard to just rein tit in and admit when you’ve gone wrong?

For the record I’ve always really liked Flossie as far as influencers go, the fast fashion hauls annoyed me but other than that she seemed genuinely lovely

Some other people are talking about her tan but u have to scroll a bit
B97DB590-0A59-40D0-9FAC-AAF7950F12C1.png
67460E2F-45DA-4FDA-A30C-7425F318759A.png
2DC2E09A-768A-47EC-A05A-D0C2AB0F6A77.png

shes too egotistical to take any of this in any way but hate lol wonder if she will screenshot these comments and doxx people for saying this lol or is it too political for her to play victim this time unlike the hair comments

I always way prefered Flossie to Olivia but I feel so disappointed by her since she moved to London. She had such a lovely aura before she moved. Now it just feels tacky and forced. remember when she used to wear really floral, girly, milkmaid outfits. that was obviously her style before now shes just copying olivia who has way shitter style than flossie ever did. also those rings feel sooo contrived i swear she wasn't wearing them a month ago and now shes plastered in them. Really feels like shes not being her authentic self :((

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.