Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if was Fleur who said during one of her early lo lockdown vlogs that she had been really paranoid about this whole virus and had been following it when it was still just in China. Yeah. Not that paranoid or concerned clearly šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 23
I think a lot of people (people I know personally, not just influencers) were originally concerned, and have now gotten so numb to news about it that they feel like it's not a big deal anymore, and think that they understand how it spreads and can reliably prevent themselves from getting it. It totally doesn't excuse it, but it's the only explanation I can think of for Fleur initially seeming so cautious and genuinely concerned about observing the rules, and then just suddenly deciding "duck it, we've had enough of being confined to our luxurious mansion!"

Reactions: 17
Is anyone reading this thread with these lyrics going through their head? Only me? šŸ¤£ Iā€™m old. Sorry, šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to stay a follower for a few more days / weeks because I'm really curious what's going to happen next ... but I will never defend her ever again. I legit feel like such a fool and can't believe I've been blinded by her for so many years. Truly makes me wonder about some other "good" influencers....

Reactions: 16
Iā€™d put my money on Beside the sea/G&T having access to this thread. Someone THAT firmly in favour of Fleurā€™s decision doesnā€™t just change their mind just like that; it doesnā€™t happen...unless theyā€™ve seen all the posts about him/her being Fleur or a family member and are now trying to back-pedal in an attempt to stop speculation about their identity. šŸ¤Ø Ps. Just call me Miss Marple!

I think seag&t received a DM from Fleur saying thank you, but stop and that she will handle it with her management team. Sea g&t is hurt that Fleur would say something like that whilst they were trying to help and now is like f you then, I'm not going to defend you anymore.

Are there any videos where you get a good look at how big their house is and a bit of a tour? I can see she uploaded a few separate videos showing her bathroom, kitchen etc separate but thatā€™s boring, I just wanna see how big this bloody house is that she felt the need to escape

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are there any videos where you get a good look at how big their house is and a bit of a tour? I can see she uploaded a few separate videos showing her bathroom, kitchen etc separate but thatā€™s boring, I just wanna see how big this bloody house is that she felt the need to escape
Search through previous threads there have been many pictures posted. Fleur doesnā€™t do tours!

Reactions: 1
So she doesnā€™t appear insensitive to those who canā€™t also have big houses šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m disappointed to see that only 130 odd people unsubscribed yesterday. Thatā€™s what you get for putting your apology in the comments.

Reactions: 16
Did you see Fleur has just 'liked' this comment.

I don't think she is sorry in the slightest
the ones "sneaking off to dubai" are the ones spreading the virus!! if shaming prevents someone else going on holiday and spreading it around and killing people then i'll keep doing it. i've been isolating since it all started and these people are just extending the misery for everyone

Reactions: 17
Did you see Fleur has just 'liked' this comment.

I don't think she is sorry in the slightest
Says it all really doesnā€™t it.

What kind of life does this woman lead that she needs to ā€œescapeā€ to Dubai when she lives in a mansion with its own gym, home cinema and grounds for walks?

Boo hoo, poor Fleur needed her winter sun and didnā€™t get a ski trip this year. duck all the plebs living in their flats with no gardens and the nurses and doctors working ridiculous hours to help people who canā€™t breath on their own, lady Fleur de Farce needs to escape because sheā€™s just better than the general public.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

She confirmed she had a cleaner in as she said she had to "manage" without one in the first lockdown. She has also confirmed they have someone who regularly helps with childcare, though she didn't say "nanny" specifically.

Says it all really doesnā€™t it.

What kind of life does this woman lead that she needs to ā€œescapeā€ to Dubai when she lives in a mansion with its own gym, home cinema and grounds for walks?

Boo hoo, poor Fleur needed her winter sun and didnā€™t get a ski trip this year. duck all the plebs living in their flats with no gardens and the nurses and doctors working ridiculous hours to help people who canā€™t breath on their own, lady Fleur de Farce needs to escape because sheā€™s just better than the general public.

And a pool to use during all that beautiful sunshine we had during Lockdown 1.0!

I think seag&t received a DM from Fleur saying thank you, but stop and that she will handle it with her management team. Sea g&t is hurt that Fleur would say something like that whilst they were trying to help and now is like f you then, I'm not going to defend you anymore.
70038795-32E5-441E-AEF4-D2EEBF1BA192.jpeg

Certainly seems it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My goodness, besidetheseawithagandt must be at risk of whiplash after that abrupt U-turn!
I'd love to know the whole story!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My goodness, besidetheseawithagandt must be at risk of whiplash after that abrupt U-turn!
I'd love to know the whole story!
Thatā€™s exactly what I thought šŸ˜‚ How can you change your mind so much so quickly?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.