Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. If she’s really sorry, then she’ll address it properly, but I doubt she will. She’s only sorry she got caught.

I can’t believe she posted that video about her break being cancelled, posted pics making out she was here etc when she was away the whole time. She was definitely actively trying to hide the fact she was there, not just not mentioning it in case people felt bad.

Reactions: 22
So is she going to post her response again? Or secretly be relieved that people have seen her comment but the evidence is gone? 🤔

Edited to add: people in the comments are calling for Fleur to make a separate post addressing the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well that’s disappointing. It’s not even the fact she’s gone on holiday, countless amounts of people have gone away. It’s just the fact she posted of pic of herself in her garden to make it seem she was still here.
Of course if she’d said she was going to Dubai she’d have had a lot of hate and people telling her why Dubai isn’t exactly a great place to go. But she would have kept her credibility and the sense of honesty she had.
I won’t be unfollowing, I’ve followed Fleur for years and genuinely like her. And I hope this doesn’t make her quit YouTube. But like so many people I know online and in real life, I’ve had WTF moments with things they’ve done during this pandemic.

Reactions: 15
Ugh. If she’s really sorry, then she’ll address it properly, but I doubt she will. She’s only sorry she got caught.
I mean to be fair I wouldn't believe an apology anyway considering she literally just now flew back from Dubai and made the decision to fly there knowingly. She is obvi not sorry because if she were she would not have flown in the first place. She thought it was an ok thing to do from the start and still believes it.

Reactions: 15
No matter how much we call her out, all her apologies are fake. She is never gonna care, she will do as she pleases but might not show it online anymore. Even if she does an apology video it’s gonna be manipulative in some way. We found out because someone spotted her in Dubai, but what if no one had. How many more sneaky vacations would she have taken in the future or actually have been on in the past ? Looking back , how do I trust her that she has diligently followed lockdown rules as she says she has? How many posts were fake then? Bottom line is she isn’t really getting affected. YouTube isn’t her bread and butter, out of her 770k followers only a few hundred have called her out for this. But sadly her behaviour affects other ppl directly or indirectly but doesn’t affect her in anyway. She can quit YouTube tomo and nothing would change in her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"I'm sorry if I've upset you" is such a passive aggressive none apology! It's like, it's your fault you're upset 🤷‍♀️

Didn't she (or thought she did) have corona last year? At very least she had a bad dose on her. She must of forgotten.

Reactions: 24
No matter how much we call her out, all her apologies are fake. She is never gonna care, she will do as she pleases but might not show it online anymore. Even if she does an apology video it’s gonna be manipulative in some way. We found out because someone spotted her in Dubai, but what if no one had. How many more sneaky vacations would she have taken in the future or actually have been on in the past ? Looking back , how do I trust her that she has diligently followed lockdown rules as she says she has? How many posts were fake then? Bottom line is she isn’t really getting affected. YouTube isn’t her bread and butter, out of her 770k followers only a few hundred have called her out for this. But sadly her behaviour affects other ppl directly or indirectly but doesn’t affect her in anyway. She can quit YouTube tomo and nothing would change in her lifestyle.
This. This makes me wonder if they went abroad in the summer and just failed to mention it. If they were prepared to travel when the covid situation is as bad as it is and there are more restrictions in place I find it hard to believe they stayed in the UK over the summer. I also wonder what kind of content we would have seen if she hadn't been caught out? She would have been lying through her teeth.

Reactions: 16
LOL at her response. I'm catching up with the thread but if she were planning to go to Dubai, what even was the sob story about their cancelled trip in the UK? She just full on expected people not to notice and she would have carried on had anyone failed to comment on it. Talk about it when she got back my arse... She only addressed it because she was called out and it was escalating. If the deleted comments were the be all end all, we'd be none the wiser. Such a shady attempt to come out of this unscathed.

Reactions: 16
I think this is not just an epic hugely disappointing mistake for Fluer, personally I think it should make news because of Mike too. He is the CEO of a company, I think he mentioned he had a couple hundred working for him (doesn’t really matter the number I guess) and he and his influencer wife chose to take time away from the company he runs to go jet off to Dubai. She isn’t just an influencer, they have people and families relying on them to make good decisions, and taking time off while all your staff is stuck working for an international holiday is horrific.

Reactions: 29
Wait, I thought she has posted a story or a photo with that explanation. She just replied to someone's comment and sent it to internet void to disappear?? What is this 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
I am confused why they cancelled the UK break in the first place now? Why didn't they just stick with that?!

Reactions: 10
I reckon she'll be getting management advice currently about how to handle the situation.
Like many of you, am so disappointed in her. I have a toddler just 2 weeks younger than River and my partner is a doctor. This year has been horrendous for us - my son hardly sees his dad as he works such long hours. Our relationship has suffered because he's so stressed. I would have loved a holiday.
I feel like a terrible mum because many days I feel so down I just put the TV on. And yes her fertility issues have been awful for her, but a nice big mansion, millions in the bank and not risking your life every day is a lot more than most others.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Pathetic apology but I do respect that the admitted it. But I suppose so many people knew it by now, she’d do more damage if she kept ignoring.

Also I SWEAR this is Fleur in a burner account arguing with people - ‘by the sea with a g and t’ and a picture of a Dubai hotel as the profile pic 🤣

I reckon she’s got a really bitchy side (as we’ve seen before with her sneakily throwing shade at people) and she’s probably FUMING at being caught and having to give a polite response to keep her followers on side 😂
I suspect that the poster ‘by the sea with a g and t’ posting all the messages of support for her is a family member or, at the very least, on the payroll...his/her vehement support of Fleur’s actions seems mighty fishy to me 🤔

I am confused why they cancelled the UK break in the first place now? Why didn't they just stick with that?!
I think that may have been lies to make it appear that Fleur is just like the rest of us! #virtualhugs #allinthesameboat

I suspect that the poster ‘by the sea with a g and t’ posting all the messages of support for her is a family member or, at the very least, on the payroll...his/her vehement support of Fleur’s actions seems mighty fishy to me 🤔
Whoever it is they have way too much time on their hands!

Reactions: 12
The sheer cheek of the woman to act like booking, paying for and then happily going on a (no doubt, expensive) holiday to Dubai was just an honest mistake and poor judgement! "Whoopsie daisy, I accidentally spent thousands of pounds to get away from my really nice and bloody massive house, can't believe I didn't realise that might not be a great thing to do". That house is so huge that when she was ill in summer, she was able to pretend to River she had gone on holiday so she could rest. She could have holidayed in one of the many rooms she's probably never even set foot in.
Have no sympathy for the pair of them. Mike should have known better too

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I couldn’t think of anything worse than to say ‘we are all in this together’ or ‘sending so much love back home to the UK, thinking of you all’ like all these influencers are doing while they are jetting away to Dubai, Mexico or Maldives on a so called ‘business trip’ during a global pandemic. It is irresponsible, selfish and careless behaviour, oh but an apology will make everything better again, and they can go back to posting on instagram and youtube, making money off of their followers.

This. This makes me wonder if they went abroad in the summer and just failed to mention it. If they were prepared to travel when the covid situation is as bad as it is and there are more restrictions in place I find it hard to believe they stayed in the UK over the summer. I also wonder what kind of content we would have seen if she hadn't been caught out? She would have been lying through her teeth.
Well she did announce a YT break, I'm guessing to calm down her Dubai tan before filming a proper sit down video. Until then, if she hadn't been found out, she would have just continued to pretend she was in the UK. And even with the garden pic - I'm impressed at how clever that was. She can now say "hey I never said that was a photo from that day, I post older pics all the time, not my fault you thought I was in my actual garden on that actual day I posted that!" She did everything she could to hide this trip and it had nothing to do with keeping stuff private (which I'm sure she will also claim). Both Fleur and Mike knew that this was looking bad and not the right thing to do at the height of this pandemic, with worse numbers everywhere than last March/April. But they felt they deserved this and that they are above others so they did it. And please dont believe for a second they feel bad about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
i got married in february and have yet to go on honeymoon because we've been isolating since march! and we live 3000 miles from any of our family and haven't seen any of them for a year since last christmas (we did a courthouse wedding just us)! i feel lucky to live in a 2 bedroom apartment so my husband has a separate office, all my friends in one beds and studios are losing their effing minds, but continue to isolate. they have an entire mansion and estate for family time why do they need to go to dubai!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
GUYS g and t beside the sea DMd me and I don’t know if I can share it here or not but it’s wild 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG hahahaha, do it! Or if you don't want to (I'd understand) just maybe paraphrase what they said :-D wild indeed!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.