Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh sorry - I don't think it's right if I share content of DMs on here.. Changed my mind instantly after I posted that message. We can openly scrutinise what people have said online publicly but even on a gossip site I don't feel OK sharing DMs - sorry to be a tease haha!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m so gutted about this. Fleur is the only influencer I still enjoy watching and I’ve always loved her honesty and integrity. I’m also very shocked she is putting her own health at risk after her thyroid and fertility issues she has mentioned this year.

I really do hope she creates a stand alone post addressing this.

Reactions: 10
Wait, I thought she has posted a story or a photo with that explanation. She just replied to someone's comment and sent it to internet void to disappear?? What is this 😂 😂
The original commenter deleted the comment so the whole message thread with Fleur's confession and apology disappeared.

Reactions: 1
Aw @rubicon you are killing me!! 😁 Did they tell you who they are/connection to Fleur? OK, I'll stop now. Understand why you would be uncomfortable sharing this.

Reactions: 6
First post on here but been following the Dubai drama... Beside the sea with a g and t has now commented saying they now disapprove and will be unsubscribing :ROFLMAO: that account needs its own thread on here ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 32
First post on here but been following the Dubai drama... Beside the sea with a g and t has now commented saying they now disapprove and will be unsubscribing :ROFLMAO: that account needs its own thread on here ffs
Lol! What?! That's quite a turnaround!

Reactions: 5
Aw @rubicon you are killing me!! 😁 Did they tell you who they are/connection to Fleur? OK, I'll stop now. Understand why you would be uncomfortable sharing this.
Haha, sorry! I love a gossip as much as the next but to share the contents would likely out the person behind that account as well as possibly outing me. What a dramatic few days this turned into 😅 goodnight all! I’m gonna have a little break from here x

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow. So Beside the sea now disapproves of the whole 'Dubai Debacle' and is going so far as to unsubcribe. Do you think they might show up here? I f&$#ing hope not! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
at the end of the day is fleur really going to care about 20 or so unsubscribers... most it’s going to do is cause a tattle thread of its own to be created and then she’ll be back to lockdown vlogs 3.0 because let’s be honest, she clearly doesn’t need the youtube fame for income

Reactions: 12
I think the trip was very well planned out on Fleur's part. She always takes time off around Christmas so it was in no way suspicious when she disappeared. I agree that she must have pre-filmed the What I Got For Christmas video before they left, I wonder if she pre-recorded anymore videos so she could pretend she was home/hide her tan? We probably won't see them now she's bee caught out.

I'm not sure about this but I think when it was River's birthday on the 28th she posted a few pictures on stories, one which included a picture of River with a birthday cake? Did I imagine that? Did they have a cake before they left and Fleur took pictures to make it look like they celebrated at home?

She was super sneaky the whole thing, but as someone said I don't know how she enjoyed the holiday with the possibility of being caught hanging over it.

Haha, sorry! I love a gossip as much as the next but to share the contents would likely out the person behind that account as well as possibly outing me. What a dramatic few days this turned into 😅 goodnight all! I’m gonna have a little break from here x
This is a killer to leave on. It sounds as if g&t is someone that we would know/recognise! Quite a turnaround that they’ve changed their mind after defending fleur so much but at least they can understand from our point of view why we are so upset.
Enjoy your break x

Reactions: 14
Hm. Maybe G&T had a cunning masterplan that involved winding people up to the point where comments got more and more frequent and heated? Bit of a stretch? Well, you know who loves a G&T and lives by the sea? That's right - Becky Sheeran 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She was super sneaky the whole thing, but as someone said I don't know how she enjoyed the holiday with the possibility of being caught hanging over it.
I find it absolutely insane she thought she could get away with it? Like ... she is pretty well known to a certain audience I guess. How low does she think of her followers? On the other hand it was two (?) people calling her out when her vacay was almost over anyway. Still, mind blowing to think about imho.

Reactions: 9
I find it absolutely insane she thought she could get away with it? Like ... she is pretty well known to a certain audience I guess. How low does she think of her followers? On the other hand it was two (?) people calling her out when her vacay was almost over anyway. Still, mind blowing to think about imho.
I suppose she might have thought if anyone recognised her out there, they wouldn't have a problem with it as they had travelled too?

Reactions: 3
This is a killer to leave on. It sounds as if g&t is someone that we would know/recognise! Quite a turnaround that they’ve changed their mind after defending fleur so much but at least they can understand from our point of view why we are so upset.
Enjoy your break x
Ahh sorry didn’t mean to give that impression (having a final read before bed haha!) - that person and myself aren’t anyone exciting by the way, I just couldn’t share as I felt it was private ☺ the one person I would be very suspicious about is chazzie - going to such great lengths to spread the message about Dubai etc. I’d be very very intrigued to know who that is.

Omg the one day I had to properly work this happens! Also on her Christmas post... This is what one of her friends said... I'm assuming they meant Dubai
just so you know your insta handle is visible at the bottom! X

Reactions: 3
So who reckons rubicon or g&t beside the sea are one of the sheeran sisters?
I’d put my money on Beside the sea/G&T having access to this thread. Someone THAT firmly in favour of Fleur’s decision doesn’t just change their mind just like that; it doesn’t happen...unless they’ve seen all the posts about him/her being Fleur or a family member and are now trying to back-pedal in an attempt to stop speculation about their identity. 🤨 Ps. Just call me Miss Marple!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahh sorry didn’t mean to give that impression (having a final read before bed haha!) - that person and myself aren’t anyone exciting by the way, I just couldn’t share as I felt it was private ☺
Completely understand! It’s been quite a day on here 😂 Very intrigued to know who g&t is. They seemed older with the way they spoke, asking people not to swear, but I may be way off! I just really hope fleur does the right thing and addresses this properly but I suspect with the thread of comments deleted, people who weren’t aware will be none the wiser and those who did comment will die down and forget 🙁

Reactions: 1
Completely understand! It’s been quite a day on here 😂 Very intrigued to know who g&t is. They seemed older with the way they spoke, asking people not to swear, but I may be way off! I just really hope fleur does the right thing and addresses this properly but I suspect with the thread of comments deleted, people who weren’t aware will be none the wiser and those who did comment will die down and forget 🙁
That acting older was put on. The tone they used in the deleted thread is completely different from the tone in response to other people, calling people ‘dude’ and even insulting people. But weirdly I just went back to find them and they’ve also been deleting comments. What an odd mystery.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.