Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly what I thought 😂 How can you change your mind so much so quickly?

Yeah I just don't get that. It's not as if any facts have changed. It's also not as if Covid is anything new and they suddenly realised what it meant!!

Reactions: 5
If she’s not back yet she’ll have to test negative on her return and isolate for 10 days. :)

I would hope she’s doing that anyway seeing as Northamptonshire hospitals are now at critical capacity. But ohh no she didn’t know, it wasn’t like this when they went out there! Such bs.

re: besidethesea I’m now wondering if it was a wind up intended to get more people commenting to maybe bring the comments calling her out higher in the comment order on her post and force a response from Fleur. Not a very nice thing to do do people who are upset but it seems to have somewhat worked.

Reactions: 16
I think bythesea may in fact have been Chazzie trying a different tack after she got blocked.

Bythesea only appeared after Chazzie had gone.

Reactions: 16
Honestly at this point no apology on her part will seem genuine. If she actually cared she wouldn't have gone, this was planned. She might have been smarter than other influencers by trying to hide her tracks, but she's just as selfish.
I definitely feel like G&T is only backtracking to stop speculation and to "validate" other commenters in hopes that the whole thing dies down. Wouldn't be surprised if it's Fleur's sister if I'm honest

Reactions: 25
Are there any videos where you get a good look at how big their house is and a bit of a tour? I can see she uploaded a few separate videos showing her bathroom, kitchen etc separate but that’s boring, I just wanna see how big this bloody house is that she felt the need to escape
Big enough to have its own Wikipedia page. 😂😂😂😂😂 With 120 acres of land.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok my break didn’t last long 😂 moving on from last night’s drama - it looks to me as though holly Sheeran has now unfollowed that chazzie account..? Do other people see the same?

Ok never mind - seems she’s still following

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Says it all really doesn’t it.

What kind of life does this woman lead that she needs to “escape” to Dubai when she lives in a mansion with its own gym, home cinema and grounds for walks?

Boo hoo, poor Fleur needed her winter sun and didn’t get a ski trip this year. duck all the plebs living in their flats with no gardens and the nurses and doctors working ridiculous hours to help people who can’t breath on their own, lady Fleur de Farce needs to escape because she’s just better than the general public.
She might as well caption that last Insta post. 'Hey peasants, big hug all the way from Dubai!'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This ha really irked me.
Home girl has been preaching about staying in her 8 bedroom 120 acre house and how it’s hard to keep positive and entertain a toddler when she had a holiday booked to influencer central Dubai which 1. The stats are going way up 2. Poor human rights for woman 3. WHY TAKE YOUR TODDLER THROUGH THE RISK

Reactions: 27
I mean I get that we all feel like a break during this pandemic, but come on! She has acres of land, a pool, a cinema, a greenhouse, tennis court. It's like living in a resort. It's not at all like she has been staring at four walls, more like 40. She could stay in a different room everyday for more than a week. She is the last person that needed to get out.

Even if you live in a one bedroom studio apartment and work in the icu, it still would be highly questionable. Let alone for someone who has this much privilege. I'm unsubscribing and if I ever see a brand promote her I will reach out to them to tell them I think she is a poor choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Fleur's actual home to most people would be considered a holiday/staycation and she seems to think she needs a break?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her silence is deafening, I hope people continue to comment on it. She shouldn’t be able to turn a blind eye and carry on as normal when she actively tried to deceive her audience. She was only found out because she got caught. Poor selfish and irresponsible decision making is one thing, lying is another.

Reactions: 21
Her silence is deafening, I hope people continue to comment on it. She shouldn’t be able to turn a blind eye and carry on as normal when she actively tried to deceive her audience. She was only found out because she got caught. Poor selfish and irresponsible decision making is one thing, lying is another.
I've commented on her latest video as it seems there are no comments about Dubai on her channel. Maybe if we bring it to people's attention there, she will have to speak out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.