Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I agree, which is why despite the latest lockdown rules stating that church services can go ahead, and despite it taking quite a toll on my mental health, I'm no longer attending. But you lumped it in with a list of things like parties and holidays which didn't sit right with me - the point I'm trying to make is that for some people church is not a frivolous pursuit like a party or holiday or pub trip, so I'm not convinced it needed including in your list of selfish things people do for entertainment.
If you look at it from a scientific perspective, COVID can spread in places of worship especially in the ones where people gather in their masses and we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors in terms of how COVID secure they are, enforcing masks etc. I don’t think the comment meant any disrespect to religion.

Reactions: 10
Oh, please. Going to the grocery store (necessary, food is required for survival) is definitely not the same as choosing to fly in a closed plane with recirculated air (not necessary, selfish) :ROFLMAO: . And then potentially infecting everyone you come in to contact with in Dubai, on the plane, at home, etc. What if she infects a hotel worker that doesn’t have access to good medical treatment?

Also, just because she SEEMS to have been following the rules so far doesn’t mean she actually has been. This shows she is more than capable of lying.
I'm not talking about necessary trips to the grocery store, I'm talking about unnecessary trips. Over the past year I've heard multiple news stories of how people are visiting the grocery store multiple times a week because they have cabin fever and just want to go somewhere.

Reactions: 7
But why single out testing and travel when there's a ton of people breaking rules left and right, without even testing? Logically speaking, someone who travels, tests, and quarantines both ways is probably not placing anyone at greater risk than someone who doesn't test and goes to the grocery store/church/restaurant/holiday gathering when they could be sick. In other words, how is NOT testing before going out unnecessarily better than testing? I actually thought it was worse when Fleur and her family went to that holiday lights place and ate in public and seemingly no one was wearing masks in that restaurant. I was actually surprised how no one mentioned that.

1. It isn’t singling out, it’s discussing what has happened in this situation.
2. She could test negative 72 hrs prior to travelling, catch or develop it, then spread it in the airport to staff or other travellers who may be travelling for necessity. You’re missing many possible points of transmission.
3. None of this excuses any other irresponsible behaviour. As I have said just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
4. I cannot continue to debate this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think if she addresses it she will not say she made a mistake she will justify it by saying they have had a hard year and they felt they needed it. This sounds really horrible to say but she could totally reference fertility issues etc and how it’s been really tough emotionally and mentally so they decided to do this because of that. It will be a sob story if we do get a story at all.

Reactions: 15
I think if she addresses it she will not say she made a mistake she will justify it by saying they have had a hard year and they felt they needed it. This sounds really horrible to say but she could totally reference fertility issues etc and how it’s been really tough emotionally and mentally so they decided to do this because of that. It will be a sob story if we do get a story at all.
To be fair, a lot of people would have had a much tougher year losing loved ones to covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not talking about necessary trips to the grocery store, I'm talking about unnecessary trips. Over the past year I've heard multiple news stories of how people are visiting the grocery store multiple times a week because they have cabin fever and just want to go somewhere.
Who the heck of standing in line with a mask waiting for their turn to walk around the food store? That’s mental. But even so, these places are implementing safety rules - stay 2m apart, wear a mask, etc, so there are protections in place. It’s still different.

Reactions: 5
As I posted before, I don't think there will be any major consequences or anything and that's fine, I'm not one for public flogging. Calling her out on here should be fine though I think. If she adresses Dubai, it will definitely be a bit of a sob story, but in a very stern way. And people will reassure her that what she did was fine, we've seen this here in the thread now too.
I think she won't vlog this lockdown though, because she will be mad at her followers for finding and calling her out.

Reactions: 11
I'm so sick of her defenders calling these commenters "trolls". Calling influencers out for their problematic behaviour, that is literally a matter of public health, is not trolling!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Fleur has always been a spoilt brat and always has done as she pleases. She is just way better than other dumb influencers in covering things up. What she did this time should be called out and I hope she gets the deserved backlash for it but I feel that this won’t change anything for her. I really don’t think she cares about her connection with her followers. I feel this shows her true core character. It’s not just about being rich. I had plans to travel with my OH all through 2020(to visit my parents as well). We even had a Europe trip planned for late 2020 and almost completely payed (Thank God for cancellation refunds!) i could have easily gone on that but we cancelled and I don’t live in a huge hall on acres of estate to keep me easily less stressed during lockdown! Fleur despite having the means to have a great time at home during lockdown still felt she needed this trip. If this doesn’t show what she really is then it’s pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm so sick of her defenders calling these commenters "trolls". Calling influencers out for their problematic behaviour, that is literally a matter of public health, is not trolling!
Agree totally with this. I thought the comments were broadly respectful.

Reactions: 8
Here's an exclusive look at the post-Dubai script:
So hey guys, hope you're all well and had a great start into 2021. I know it's been super hard with these latest restrictions, it's been hard for us too, I feel like we're all in this together. Just...stay safe guys. So I noticed that some cheeky followers posted comments here on Instagram, after having spotted me in Dubai. So what happened was that Mike and I booked this trip ages ago. To be honest with you guys, it's been such a rough time, 2020 was really hard on all of us with the covid and our problems...we felt we needed a bit of sun and relaxation. We obviously had no idea that tier 4 even existed, that this mutant even existed, that we would go on national lockdown. But we were super duper careful, we isolated ourselves, took tests and followed all the guidelines. And I also just want to say...nothing we did was illegal, traveling to Dubai WAS within the rules, so we don't really feel bad about this?? Obviously you guys shouldn't do this, it's super important right now that we all follow the new rules and go through with this lockdown.

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think she won't vlog this lockdown though, because she will be mad at her followers for finding and calling her out.
Yea as "punishment" no lockdown vlogs now plus she would prob feel a bit embarrassed doing them perhaps.

Reactions: 5
If she does address this, I also think this is the route she will take. That said, I'm not all that sure he will address it. Fleur strikes me as someone who has a pretty thick skin and doesn't really care what others, especially her 'followers' think. I get the impression she's the kind of person who doesn't really feel like she has to explain herself. After all, it's not like her livelihood depends on her influencer status. If she does offer an explanation, I doubt she'll include an apology.

Also, while travelling during a pandemic is bad enough, I think Fleur made this a whole lot worse by thinking she is so smart (and her followers are so stupid) and posting a picture from her garden where she is commiserating with everyone regarding lockdown and sending virtual hugs, while all the while she's living it up in Dubai. This says a lot about her as a person!

For anyone who was wondering what Mike's main Christmas gift to Fleur was (besides £420 worth of gin glasses) I think the trip to Dubai may have been it!

Here's an exclusive look at the post-Dubai script:
So hey guys, hope you're all well and had a great start into 2021. I know it's been super hard with these latest restrictions, it's been hard for us too, I feel like we're all in this together. Just...stay safe guys. So I noticed that some cheeky followers posted comments here on Instagram, after having spotted me in Dubai. So what happened was that Mike and I booked this trip ages ago. To be honest with you guys, it's been such a rough time, 2020 was really hard on all of us with the covid and our problems...we felt we needed a bit of sun and relaxation. We obviously had no idea that tier 4 even existed, that this mutant even existed, that we would go on national lockdown. But we were super duper careful, we isolated ourselves, took tests and followed all the guidelines. And I also just want to say...nothing we did was illegal, traveling to Dubai WAS within the rules, so we don't really feel bad about this?? Obviously you guys shouldn't do this, it's super important right now that we all follow the new rules and go through with this lockdown.

;)

Lol! This is scarily accurate and exactly what I the she would say!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Fleur just stays home all the time (although the nanny, the cleaner and the gardener could definitely be infected), so not a huge amount of people at risk.

But Mike is the CEO of a company with quite a few employees. I would hate to work for a boss that thinks so lightly about a worldwide pandemic and the health and safety of others.

I get that it is technically legal, but I just can't wrap my head around it. Have some self control for God's sake. Sure it's been a tough year, but traveling like this is only going to extend this pandemic. So so selfish.

Reactions: 21
I really like fleur. I feel conflicted by her being in Dubai. On the one hand, i think its technically legal for her to go to Dubai at the moment and i applaude her for not plastering it all over instagram. On the other hand, to try to cover it up-shady?
It most likely best for all that nobody travels during this pandemic. Travelling just increases the likelihood of it spreading.
On the other hand, if Dubai is open ans accepting tourists, then travellers are going at their own risk (getting covid tests before they travel ans then isolating when the get home) and they are helping the economy out there (eg:keeping people employed).
I wont go in to my thoughts abiut Dubai itself. Thats a whole other subject 😒
Maybe they got a private plane?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she does address this, I also think this is the route she will take. That said, I'm not all that sure he will address it. Fleur strikes me as someone who has a pretty thick skin and doesn't really care what others, especially her 'followers' think. I get the impression she's the kind of person who doesn't really feel like she has to explain herself. After all, it's not like her livelihood depends on her influencer status. If she does offer an explanation, I doubt she'll include an apology.

Also, while travelling during a pandemic is bad enough, I think Fleur made this a whole lot worse by thinking she is so smart (and her followers are so stupid) and posting a picture from her garden where she is commiserating with everyone regarding lockdown and sending virtual hugs, while all the while she's living it up in Dubai. This says a lot about her as a person!

For anyone who was wondering what Mike's main Christmas gift to Fleur was (besides £420 worth of gin glasses) I think the trip to Dubai may have been it!

Lol! This is scarily accurate and exactly what I the she would say!
Haha did you hear Fleur’s voice when you read it as well?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe they got a private plane?
Honestly, I thought maybe they did. I know they were apparently spotted at an airport, but even for private planes people probably have to go through the airport now, no? Mike is so other-level wealthy, they could easily afford it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Fleur just stays home all the time (although the nanny, the cleaner and the gardener could definitely be infected), so not a huge amount of people at risk.

But Mike is the CEO of a company with quite a few employees. I would hate to work for a boss that thinks so lightly about a worldwide pandemic and the health and safety of others.

I get that it is technically legal, but I just can't wrap my head around it. Have some self control for God's sake. Sure it's been a tough year, but traveling like this is only going to extend this pandemic. So so selfish.

haha my boss is literally in Dubai right now with his family ... and making us come into the office STILL!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.