Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is one reason why it was stupid and shady to respond to the whole issue as a reply to someone’s comment! If she’d put up a story apologising this wouldn’t have happened.
She clearly doesn’t want to address it with a story as it will attract a lot more attention. Aside from fleur being lost for words, I’m lost for words too. What a fall from grace, how disappointing for all of us to discover her true colours 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What would Instagram have deleted the comments for, even if they were reported? Like I'll give her that at least repeating that she's sorry and messed up is way way better than a lot of influencers do, but it's still far too little, too late. She shouldn't have gone in the first place. She shouldn't have planned her social media posts to make it look like she was still there. She should issue a public apology at least on her stories if not in a post. She could have retyped the text of the comment as a story and not allowed messages on it. That's all it would have taken. She just doesn't actually want the apology out there.

Reactions: 9
I don't think I'd be as disappointed if this was done by someone who had flouted the rules previously but Fleur was the one influencer who I thought had morals during the pandemic. Apparently not...

Reactions: 14
You know what? I hope she had a crappy time worrying about being exposed. I hope her holiday was completely spoiled.

y partner has spent the whole year having a crappy time, watching people die. Worrying when colleagues got sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I’ve unsubscribed and unfollowed. I followed her, her sister, Mike, her mum & the pet account.

Presume Mike posted this big “duck You” from Dubai?
It makes me feel a bit sick that they were probably out in Dubai when posting these type of comments online. How insincere can you get.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That thread would not have been removed by Instagram, there was nothing abusive happening. It may have been the original poster but it also could have been Fleur. Either way, I honestly do hope this is making her feel badly and reconsider the her foolishness (though it probably isn’t). Still won’t make it ok and I’m still going to unfollow and unsubscribe.

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and ill say it again... she’s only sorry because she has been found out!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She keeps saying how sorry she is, but in reality, I bet she’s bitching to Mike about the ‘haters’

Reactions: 28
That’s annoying as all those comments have gone now so other people will never know

Reactions: 7
Guess it shows at least Fleur didn't block the original poster. But at the same time, how did they see so quickly that people were asking after they had deleted their comment?

Reactions: 4
It irks me so much how she deliberately chooses to phrase things. "I am sorry if I've upset you." Well yes Fleur, guess what, you did upset a whole bunch of people and are obviously only sorry you've been foudn out. This is not a real apology, it's bullshit and you know it. I can't believe even after all this she can't muster an apology but on the other hand it's only correct since she is not sorry.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.