Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went out at Christmas when they were still in Teir 2 apparently.
But she would have already known about higher tier, and could have figured out we were heading for lockdown. It's not even just about following the ever changing rules, but common sense. Non essential travel during a global pandemic is just plain stupid.

Reactions: 15
It’s all a hit crappy of her isn’t it? Seems especially bad with the recent news that Grace Victory (fellow influencer!) is currently in a coma with Covid one day after her baby was born 🙃🙂 even is fleur quarantines when she gets home...where is she doing this quarantine? In her own house I presume. But not until she’s gone through our currently complete tit show excuse of ‘secure’ airports and being in contact with probably hundreds of people.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep, comments are still mysteriously disappearing.

Also, beside the sea with a G and T is utterly mental.

Reactions: 10
Chazzie has Becky’s (talk Becky talk) sister Holly as a follower. Which suggests that account is something to do with them- more likely Becky than Holly. Holly doesn’t really bother with socials and wasn’t as close to Fleur. Becky was Fleur’s bridesmaid and there was a massive, permanent falling out. Happened around the same time Becky said her ex made her permanently sick...and people connected dots that he gave her HIV- though no evidence of this. Though rumours effected his restaurant so for legal reasons she stopped. If it’s true and this is why Fleur cut her out of her life- I imagine Becky has been waiting for something like this to happen for ages and couldn’t believe her luck.
It’s a bit of a reach but if Becky had a burner account Holly would likely follow it. And very likely Becky and Fleur/ Mike still have mutual friends for her to find out Fleur was off to Dubai. It’s kinda adds up.... hope it’s tastes sweet Becky

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember following Fleur closely when she was friends with Becky, I lost touch with it all but can anyone tell me how they actually fell out? Or if not addressed what’s the suspected fall out was about? I remember Becky and Holly now! I think I stopped following them when their mum or dad passed, so a long time ago.

Reactions: 5
I think the only way Fleur will address it is if people start posting it in youtube because more people will pick it up and it'll be harder for her to ignore.

She actively tried to deceive us, which is the worst thing about this all. If she hadn't said anything and been offline for weeks prior I don't think people would have been as outraged. It's the fact she has been so outspoken about the rules and how it was impacting her and that she had cancelled plans etc. She also then posted videos and posts on Insta to again give the impression she is still in the UK. That is just so dishonest and unnecessary! She knew she shouldn't be doing it, but did it anyway and thought if I just pretend I am still in the UK no one will know.

I would have had more respect for her if she said, yes i was in dubai guys. I knew this wouldn't go down well so I didn't mention it. It was a risky decision for us to make, but weighed up the pros and cons and to us it was worth the risk. I scheduled content and posts because I didn't want to go off the grid completely so I know this does give the impression that I was still in the UK. I probably shouldn't have done that, but at the time it was the easiest thing to do. I realise now it was naive of me to think I could get away with it.
I think she'll realize that she probably needs to mention it to clear the air, but will try to brush it off and not sit down with a serious apology, or do something like Jess's apology where she basically blamed the government for not giving strict enough regulations, because how could people be expected to do the right thing if it wasn't illegal to do the wrong thing? (Which honestly I do agree with a LITTLE BIT. Like why does the government say "Yeah ski resorts go ahead and open up again. But also people you're not supposed to travel from your home area for any of this recreation. It's all open tho.") Someone in the public eye like Fleur is should be doing better than the average member of the public as far as thinking about what's responsible or not, though. And she clearly knew that what she was doing wasn't that smart, and didn't just go silent, but scheduled or uploaded new content to give the impression she was at home.

Reactions: 6
It’s all a hit crappy of her isn’t it? Seems especially bad with the recent news that Grace Victory (fellow influencer!) is currently in a coma with Covid one day after her baby was born 🙃🙂 even is fleur quarantines when she gets home...where is she doing this quarantine? In her own house I presume. But not until she’s gone through our currently complete tit show excuse of ‘secure’ airports and being in contact with probably hundreds of people.

Good point. She posted this sympathy message to her...from a sunlounger in Dubai

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She says they didn’t break any guidelines, but government guidelines have been no non-essential travel. So they did break guidelines.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
im just astouned by the selfishessnes and privilege. she's a millionaire. she lives on a huge estate with grounds. she can afford to do anything at home. she could just spend lockdown relaxing, cooking, walking the dogs, reading, take up any hobby - but she just HAS to go to Dubai

Good point. She posted this sympathy message to her...from a sunlounger in Dubai
omg... the total lack of self awareness. thousands of people have died from COVID because of selfish people like Fleur. And a vacation where you're constantly on edge because you might get caught or get COVID doesn't sound fun

Reactions: 22
Oh wow. That’s low.
Editing to say that this has done it for me. I’ve unsubscribed after nearly ten years of following this, seemingly, lovely woman. Balls to that, I’m done with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She says she didn't want to share any content while she was away, as she didn't want to be insensitive to those who couldn't travel. But her whole channel is insensitive in that case, as most people can't have a house like hers, a car like hers, holidays like she has and all designer handbags etc. It doesn't make sense that she didn't want to upset those who couldn't travel on this one occasion.
I think she knew deep down it wasn't right for her to take an unnecessary holiday in the middle of a pandemic. Seeming insensitive to those who can't go away is just an excuse.

Reactions: 15
I just don’t understand her logic & reasoning. She admitted throughout 2020 that they cancelled various holidays (their big USA trip, not visiting Yorkshire to see Mike’s family, other UK trips). Why now, when cases are worse than they’ve ever been, decide to go abroad? She had the ‘logic’ previously, what has changed since then to suddenly make her go “duck it I need a holiday and screw everything else”
This is what gets me....it just seems such bizarre timing. She has seemed genuinely (and I realise it could be an act) to be sensible and keeping to the rules all through lockdown, so suddenly decamping to Dubai when things were heading downhill just seems incredibly strange.

Reactions: 13
At times like this I think about all those who’ve stuck to every rule and live a high rise or somewhere with no outside space, have little or no money but want to do all they can to help stop the spread of covid. And then there’s those with plenty of money, outside space etc but still go on an unnecessary holidays, and she will be the person who companies send loads of free stuff to this year.....it’s a bleeping disgrace!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
That ‘beside the sea’ account is bleeping mental isn’t it!! Who the duck is that seriously if I was Fleur I’d be embarrassed by that

Reactions: 20
This bythesea idiot needs to piss off. She either is fleur, knows her personally or is a weird obsessed stalker.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if all those weeks and months of Fleur appearing to comply with covid rules and restrictions on her channel, she was only showing us all that to build up her followers trust ? That maybe she felt that she had brownie points in her credit which would enable her to get away with the Dubai trip ? If she really thought that they weren't doing anything wrong why be so secretive about going away ? Hmm 🤔 🙄 :mad:
Yeah reminds me of Kim Kardashian’s “after extensive tests blah blah my whole family took a trip to a private island for two weeks so we could pretend thing were normal.”
Weird flex. It’s stupid how people think they can do corona right it’s not a matter of getting it right or winning. It’s inconvenient for everyone not just for poor people, unfortunately people with money think they’re immune.

Reactions: 16
Think Fleur just deleted some comments as I tried to screenshot to show that beside the sea account being mental but can’t find it now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.