Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who uses the "well it's legal", always gets to me because so much shady stupid ass tit has been legal before so that's not an excuse as to why you should do it. Again just because you can doesn't mean you should and also people shouldn't have to explain to you how to actually give a tit about other people that aren't in your life. I work in healthcare so this pisses me off because I have been seeing people get very sick from this and even die from this, & this was a preventable death but no go to Dubai while I panic every time I work about if any of my patients may die, go to Dubai because being an influencer is super hard while my hospital remains short staffed & doesn't have enough beds to bleeping treat people who need to be treated. I hope she falls from this and gets a lot of tit.

Reactions: 26
Imagine if Fleur and Mike catch Covid from this trip - she will never be able to admit it

Reactions: 19
Ooh, the big comment thread on her latest post (where she admitted going and had 70 replies) has vanished for me - can anyone else still see it?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So disappointed, if you feel the need to hide something you definitely know it's wrong (morally if not legally at the time). And like a previous poster said, since when has she worried about being insensitive to others situations... In her mansion with her designer goods!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s just deleted the big comment thread where she put her statement - OR the original commenter deleted it. The other ones calling her out with like 80 likes are still there lower down

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Either a big apology post is coming or she’s a coward.. either way it’s pretty disappointing behaviour. I always liked her up until now. Just unfollowed her.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s just deleted the big comment thread where she put her statement - OR the original commenter deleted it. The other ones calling her out with like 80 likes are still there lower down
I hadn't thought of it possibly being the original commenter - presumably they were getting a ton of notifications?! Or maybe Fleur wanted to delete her original apology and try again.

The comment thread where Fleur admitted to her trip has gone so now all the other comments look like they are just based on rumours rather than fact. FFS

Reactions: 2
I hadn't thought of it possibly being the original commenter - presumably they were getting a ton of notifications?! Or maybe Fleur wanted to delete her original apology and try again.
The last comment I saw was somebody calling out that beside the sea account and telling them they’ve made the whole situation worse & to let Fleur answer for herself. When I tried to load further comments it was gone.
Maybe Fleur was embarrassed by that account after all 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m gutted. I really don’t want to unfollow her. But my partner is a doctor who has been working on the front line throughout all this, with the worst still to come. All she had to do was stay at home in her mansion. I’m so disappointed by the selfishness of her actions.

Reactions: 31
It’s just outrageous. I remember reading her blog and watching her YouTube videos WAYYYY back. I’m very disappointed and have unfollowed on all socials.

Reactions: 8
Her comment re the disappearing thread
Well this is one reason why it was stupid and shady to respond to the whole issue as a reply to someone’s comment! If she’d put up a story apologising this wouldn’t have happened.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.