Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juststopit

VIP Member
Tenerife is a nice holiday. The Ritz is a lovely spot but I've no idea why she doesn't travel to nicer destinations 😂 I cant imagine her chatting to others at all!!!

We saw Tokyo, NZ, most of the USA before we where 18 ! Hope she brings the kids travelling when Enzo is a bit bigger. It is such a privilege growing up rich but I feel like they will be spoilt asf.

For my 18th my dad flew us over to London and we stayed in the Ritz for the weekend. We had our dinners in the William Kent room, gorgeous room with red features. At the end of the stay our dad gave all the staff from waiters to porters to chefs tips. At every meal he'd tell us to offer to help to clean 😂 they wouldn't let us but we'd always offer.

A lot of my Dads family live in London and we ended up purchasing an apartment near the Ritz. My dad went constantly. He found out one of the staff members he knew well was sick and needed a heart transplant badly.

My Dad paid for this man to fly to Ireland and when a heart became available he had his transplant within around 8 weeks. My dad wasn't able to perform the surgery as he knew him too well.

The ritz hosted a little birthday party for my dad later that year. Now this is how you act when you have money. I never liked having it but my dad just thought us to always give back.

We are worth a lot more than Mike and Fluer - a LOT lol and you wouldn't know it by us. I wouldn't talk about this irl btw 🤣🤣🤣

I've worked in the hospital I work in since I was a kid and my dad is here 40 years and no one knows of his money. All the patients refer to him as the BFG as he's 6 ft 7 🤣

He ran the dublin marathon the other day for CF ❤❤❤❤

I just hope fleur shows them how to give back but I doubt it 😂
Cool story bro

• Haha
Reactions: 72

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Eh I'm on the other side and wish she would show off her wealth more 😂 it's been obvious for YEARS she's not just well off, she's fuck off rich.

I'd love to watch her renovate her legit mansion, take us shopping in designer boutiques, the lot.

She doesn't need to act relatable to build up a fan base anymore I just wish she'd be more authentic. I hate it when she pretends she's saved up for a bag.

Reactions: 45

Nupy

I think it’s easier to feel envy over her close friends and family if that’s something which is missing from your life. I know it is from mine.
And it's much easier to maintain friendships and a good relationship with family if you're rich. Of course money doesn't solve all problems and you can very much argue over it, but I still think it's helping her a lot.

When it comes to day to day struggles, money can solve so many issues.

You don't need to argue with your s.o. about dirty loos, full trash bins and who needs to cut hours to watch the children because there are maids and nannies.
If you don't like the way your partner loads the dishwasher, you can just get a second one lol. Or a second kitchen. Or a second house.
Even if you don't, the possibility to do so if all else fails takes out so much stress.

You don't ever have to miss a friend's wedding because you can't afford travel costs and everything related.

A friend is having a rough time? Well you can either send expensive flowers and chocolates or just go there because neither your job, nor your children need you 24/7 because there is always other people who can take over and work is just a hobby after all.

You don't have to beg your parents or in laws to watch your children because your co worker is sick and you have to take over a shift because .. Well, you don't have to work and can easily pay people to watch your children.

Of course, you can't buy everything but you for sure can take a lot of stress out of any kind of relationship if you're rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Simba88

Honestly I can’t see what the rest of you are talking about. I just logged into insta to have a look and she looks the same as always to me? To say she has fucked up her face massively seems a bit extreme! I think compared to a lot of insta huns she still looks relatively natural - is it just me? Am I going mad?! I really can’t see what is being discussed! No hate aimed at those of you who see something I don’t, I just don’t get what you’re saying!

Reactions: 42

Cmgnny

What a weird thing to say about a baby
I thought I did a good job phrasing that to be as inoffensive as possible but can’t have it all I guess. He is a very cute baby but he’s 100% a famine landlord reincarnated and nobody can tell me otherwise. Like in a past life he owned people yanno?

is that better?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

pecan

Chatty Member
I don’t comment on Fleur’s thread much but I watched her a long time ago and then used her lockdown vlogs as a form of escapism and yeah, they made me extremely jealous because I was in a flat with no outdoor space, sitting indoors day after day like most people.

It’s easy for some to say “her life is boring you shouldn’t be jealous of it”, and lucky for them if they don’t feel jealous at all - that’s great because they must have things in their life which fulfil them and make them happy. 🥰

Jealousy is a very normal human response that we often don’t have control over. If you’re unhappy with some part of your life and you watch this woman who seemingly ‘has it all’, you might get a little green-eyed. You can say Fleur’s life is boring all you like but let’s be real, it probably isn’t. Constant trips for holidays / experiences, two kids, stable and healthy marriage (from what we see ofc), very close and supportive family, close-knit friend group which pre-dates YT, the mental freedom that comes with never having financial struggles…she doesn’t want for anything but she also has what looks like a very enriched life.

Sure, we only see what she chooses to share but I very much doubt her life is suddenly boring and horrible off camera. She doesn’t need to force anything or perform for content like a lot of basic ‘influencers’ do. I can understand not being jealous of the likes of Zoe because her life looks boring as hell even on camera. Or these people who got ‘famous’ and rich because of social media and lead very vapid, empty lives. That’s not really Fleur.

With all that being said, please don’t mistake this for a rave comment lol. I think her behaviour is gross sometimes and especially in lockdown. 😡 She is lady muck like someone said above. At the end of the day she was just born into a wealthy family and married into an even wealthier one. That’s it. The materialistic stuff would have more value if it hadn’t been handed to her on a silver platter or #gifted. I think it’s easier to feel envy over her close friends and family if that’s something which is missing from your life. I know it is from mine.

Anyway thanks for coming to my TED talk lol 💕

Reactions: 36

Smca53

VIP Member
Fleur: Always so upfront and honest about disclosure for her trips - except when she's in Dubai while pretending to be in her garden. 😄

"Sorry for those of you who don't care, but I know some of you really do. " Oh miaow!

View attachment 2248509
“But I know some of you really do” what a passive aggressive, bitchy, comment. No one should care more than you do Fleur given that it’s the regulation of your actual job, but clearly you’re only kept in check by a portion of your followers. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Orange2green

I hate it when people use the word "clever" as a filler word when they don't have the vocabulary to be more accurate.. Lily Pebbles does this too. "the flooring is so clever".

How is having sex and having a baby.. clever? It's biology surely? What's clever about having an elective c section in the Lido wing?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
When influencers act as if they are going over and above for providing the barest level of transparency!! Get over yourself Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

quipawiticism

"It was you we were waiting for all along"... Ouch, poor River. I imagine she means it in terms of how she had a hard time surrounding pregnancies, but if I saw my parents had written that about my brother I'd be like "great, thanks, glad to be the first pancake" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

noseypie

I wish I’d looked that good after giving birth!
Why would she not look good, it’s not like she’s been through the physical exhaustion of labour and birth. I have had both vaginal and elective section deliveries, and I can only describe an elective as swanning into Argos for your click and collect order in comparison to hours of labouring and pushing 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

SirRoderickGossip

Is it just my Scottish accent or does Otto sound a wee but too much like Auto. Clever branding for the future CEO of Available Cars though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

AGirlinHerHead

I've always said I never envy these influencers because so much of the time how they portray their lives doesn't match the reality. Fleur is the exception to that imo
I really do think her life is that perfect
Tbh this became even more obvious when she had some fertility struggles. I wouldn’t wish this upon anyone but I do think it’s the first thing in life she didn’t get easy. And boy did she not handle it well.

But of course it all worked out. She got her second child. “Didn’t have to pay for IVF” despite having buckets of money and she’s moved on with her life.

Same as Dubai gate and her constant need for holidays and “suffering” during covid, despite having a huge mansion complete with pool and fields to picnic in, and a play park in her garden…

Valentina

Fleur's dog Treacle has passed away. It's never a good time but so near to Christmas must really hurt. We had a spaniel who looked just like Treacle. She was diagnosed with cancer last Christmas. She lost her battle in July and we still miss her so much, she was the sweetest natured girl.

• Heart
  • Sad