Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur: Always so upfront and honest about disclosure for her trips - except when she's in Dubai while pretending to be in her garden. 😄

"Sorry for those of you who don't care, but I know some of you really do. " Oh miaow!

Screenshot_20230618_115842_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When influencers act as if they are going over and above for providing the barest level of transparency!! Get over yourself Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Fleur: Always so upfront and honest about disclosure for her trips - except when she's in Dubai while pretending to be in her garden. 😄

"Sorry for those of you who don't care, but I know some of you really do. " Oh miaow!

View attachment 2248509
“But I know some of you really do” what a passive aggressive, bitchy, comment. No one should care more than you do Fleur given that it’s the regulation of your actual job, but clearly you’re only kept in check by a portion of your followers. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Somewhat uncomfortable discussing peoples weight, especially post partum. But she’s mentioned a few times that she’s always struggled with it and must have been putting effort into losing it. There’s been quite a lot more try-on fashion content recently, she’s obviously a lot more confident. Not talking about it though…

Reactions: 2
She does look thinner but I was sure if it was angles, etc. God knows she's always dressed awfully.

She has my sympathy as a fellow short person she does look stumpy at times but she doesn't help herself with the clothes she normally wears while trying to be edgy.

Jpef

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She does look thinner but I was sure if it was angles, etc. God knows she's always dressed awfully.

She has my sympathy as a fellow short person she does look stumpy at times but she doesn't help herself with the clothes she normally wears while trying to be edgy.

Jpef
Peep her toes trying to escape her shoes like she wanted to escape the UK for Dubai.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Has Fleur always had this much of a booty? 😂
Have we ever actually seen her arse before? She's normally wearing so many oversized layers she could be any size underneath.
Maybe she's gone hard at the spinning/Peloton again? Her legs look longer and leaner here too.

Reactions: 5
Have we ever actually seen her arse before? She's normally wearing so many oversized layers she could be any size underneath.
Maybe she's gone hard at the spinning/Peloton again? Her legs look longer and leaner here too.
You can’t actually see her legs in that photo though.

When influencers act as if they are going over and above for providing the barest level of transparency!! Get over yourself Fleur.
Right? As if she's doing us a favor by being an influencer. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure she needs us more than we need her.

“But I know some of you really do” what a passive aggressive, bitchy, comment. No one should care more than you do Fleur given that it’s the regulation of your actual job, but clearly you’re only kept in check by a portion of your followers. 🙄
100%. She HAS to disclose partnerships/ads/etc., regardless of what anyone's opinion is on it.

Her unprofessionalism and bitchiness is also so indicative of the fact that she's never really had a "big girl" adult job before. Like she has zero backbone and can't handle any type of constructive feedback. If she made a comment like that in an office or to a client, she'd probably be reprimanded by her boss or fired or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No but when she wears skirts you kind of get the impression of quite heavy legs.
I must be tired because I read multiple times (lol) "kind of get the impression of quite hairy legs" and I kept scrolling up to look at the pictures to see where/how you got that impression :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So embarrassing her posting that she’s quitting YouTube, and yet she’s back uploading videos like she never made this big deal about leaving. Weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Back to posting haul like she’s never left 😂😂
I might be tempted to watch a video of hers if she did an old-school vlog, but it’s all ads (disclosed and undisclosed) now. Boring.
One thing I have to give her credit for is that she hasn’t fallen into the beige trap like Anna and many others. She sticks to the flowy floral dresses she’s been wearing all her adult life :D

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.