Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks amazing in the first bit she puts on - the double layer dress, the V&R one and the silk slip dress too. The belts add bulk to her waist rather than defining it. Leave them in the 00s!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those biker boots and shiny leggings she's so fond of wearing makes her legs so short. She's got a nice figure but clearly doesn't know how to dress herself so she ends up looking so frumpy.

In her reels, when she only had that short slip on, she actually looked rather nice and it complemented her body type. She should wear shorter stuff to be honest.

Reactions: 8
Those biker boots and shiny leggings she's so fond of wearing makes her legs so short. She's got a nice figure but clearly doesn't know how to dress herself so she ends up looking so frumpy.

In her reels, when she only had that short slip on, she actually looked rather nice and it complemented her body type. She should wear shorter stuff to be honest.
100%!! I’m the same height as her, but with a more boyish build, and I still find the biker boots make me look stockier; they really are the preserve of the 5’6”+ ladies. Also, what is it with influencers and those pleather leggings!!! Everyone I see in trendy parts of London are in straight cut denim, not a shiny legging to be seen!

She dresses for someone boxy, like Fearne Cotton, but she is more womanly like Holly :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gah fell in love with the dress Fleur is wearing in her last reel until I saw it's 129 € 😅

Can someone tell her she does not need to wear boots with absolutely everything ?!

Reactions: 6
Gah fell in love with the dress Fleur is wearing in her last reel until I saw it's 129 € 😅

Can someone tell her she does not need to wear boots with absolutely everything ?!
You could recreate that look on the cheap using a velvet strappy skater dress and a nice white blouse!
I agree re the boots: she's stuck in a rut.

Reactions: 5
Disappointed to see silver cross have gifted her a new pram.. for a long haul holiday. I’m due in April and am saving for a pram. Really wanted a silver cross but now having second thoughts. Annoys me that someone who very clearly can afford to buy one gets gifted. Would much rather someone in need got one.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How does those white sockets behind her in the hall not annoy her. Thought she’d be all about the antique brass all over the house

Reactions: 2
See, those are the things she should have included in her Christmas giveaways! I'm all for candles, make up and designer handbags but, as someone who is pregnant and due in March, a new pram/car seat/etc is exactly why I need to see under my tree...

I'm not even going to atempt to fault Silver Cross for gifting it to her, since it's all marketing strategy for them, but some with Fleur's fortune should have been "charitable" during Christmas and not keep what she clearly can afford.

Reactions: 14
See, those are the things she should have included in her Christmas giveaways! I'm all for candles, make up and designer handbags but, as someone who is pregnant and due in March, a new pram/car seat/etc is exactly why I need to see under my tree...

I'm not even going to atempt to fault Silver Cross for gifting it to her, since it's all marketing strategy for them, but some with Fleur's fortune should have been "charitable" during Christmas and not keep what she clearly can afford.
It would have been very easy to say “SC gifted one to us but we wanted to pass on some Christmas joy to another family so we’ve purchased the same model to give away.”

Reactions: 18
It would have been very easy to say “SC gifted one to us but we wanted to pass on some Christmas joy to another family so we’ve purchased the same model to give away.”
The amount of stuff she was gifted when she had RivRiv was obscene. Why couldn’t she have kept it to use wirh baby no. 2? Greed. That’s why. 😡

Reactions: 11
Not in the Christmas spirit I know but whenever I see Enzo he looks like he knows he’s won the ovarian lottery! Like not smug but just very aware of his privilege! Makes me laugh when I see him, he’s very cute but he has major heir face. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The amount of stuff she was gifted when she had RivRiv was obscene. Why couldn’t she have kept it to use wirh baby no. 2? Greed. That’s why. 😡
I was never really interested in their baby items, but has anyone ever counted how many prams she has been gifted so far? I remember from GG that she definitely got at least two for River, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not in the Christmas spirit I know but whenever I see Enzo he looks like he knows he’s won the ovarian lottery! Like not smug but just very aware of his privilege! Makes me laugh when I see him, he’s very cute but he has major heir face. 😂
What a weird thing to say about a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a weird thing to say about a baby
I thought I did a good job phrasing that to be as inoffensive as possible but can’t have it all I guess. He is a very cute baby but he’s 100% a famine landlord reincarnated and nobody can tell me otherwise. Like in a past life he owned people yanno?

is that better?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought I did a good job phrasing that to be as inoffensive as possible but can’t have it all I guess. He is a very cute baby but he’s 100% a famine landlord reincarnated and nobody can tell me otherwise. Like in a past life he owned people yanno?

is that better?
Not really

• Haha
Reactions: 11

is that better?
LOL I see what you mean

Reactions: 3

is that better?
@Cmgnny thank you for this, it's been a rough day and this made me laugh until I cried. I'm sure Fleur is delighted her baby gives feudal lord vibes, it's all she's ever wanted, to have a little male heir.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Cmgnny thank you for this, it's been a rough day and this made me laugh until I cried. I'm sure Fleur is delighted her baby gives feudal lord vibes, it's all she's ever wanted, to have a little male heir.
Hope you feel better soon! If I died tomorrow and woke up as a baby to inherit an estate like that you bet I’d be smiling! He’s precious and I’ve honestly always admired Fleur, I’m just here to snark like the rest of us. If I called any of her kids ugly then I would hold my hands up but he’s a happy baby and I wish him a happy life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.