Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh what must it like to live in an enormous cocoon of wealth and privilege. I used to really like Fleur, she used to make a real effort to conceal the level of wealth her and Mike have, now she's just flaunting it and is completely unrelatable to the majority of her audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Eh I'm on the other side and wish she would show off her wealth more 😂 it's been obvious for YEARS she's not just well off, she's duck off rich.

I'd love to watch her renovate her legit mansion, take us shopping in designer boutiques, the lot.

She doesn't need to act relatable to build up a fan base anymore I just wish she'd be more authentic. I hate it when she pretends she's saved up for a bag.

Reactions: 45
I think one of the reasons the lockdown vlogs were so popular and brought back a lot of viewers, is the fact that she was pretty open for once. She didn’t hide the massive grounds they live on or the tennis court, swimming pool etc; she was relaxed about it without bragging or being super snooty (which she definitely can be).
I also don’t think she ever hid that they’re other level wealthy. She always mentioned the numerous annual holiday trips, the family home in Portugal, the skiing trips, spontaneous LA or NYC trips and all that. She was able to buy her „forever home“ with a lake and massive grounds when she was in her mid-twenties. All the cars. The apartment in London. The endless shopping. The wedding! I don’t know how much more obvious she should have made it tbh :D
Maybe she did actually manage to fool viewers with her claims of having to save up for shoes or bags ;)

Reactions: 11
I don't care that's she's wealthy its the constant freebies and AD's she does that annoy me.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure it’s Mikes. I remember him saying that his school uniform came from Harrods 😆
It's my understanding that it's Fleur's parents who came to some money in her family whereas in Mike's case we are talking about a long line of generational wealth.

Reactions: 7
They both come from second hand car selling families, Mike's just shifts more cars than Fleur's 🤷‍♂️ his family bought that house in 2005

So predictable she’s selling clothes on Vinted because she’s getting paid to advertise it. 🙄

• Angry
Millionaires selling their wares on secondhand sites annoy me. They're hardly strapped for cash. Donate it to charity or a women's shelter FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If half is going to charity then sell some good stuff I bet it’s all stuff she was gifted from brands and family/friends so she’s still making half on stuff she had free 🫣

• Angry
Reactions: 3
If half is going to charity then sell some good stuff I bet it’s all stuff she was gifted from brands and family/friends so she’s still making half on stuff she had free 🫣
Yep! It’s so yucky & to do it publicly as well, there is no shame!

Getting paid money to sell your things that you got for free from your free house you inherited…🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Fleur needs to lay off the revitalash serum, her eyes and eyelids are so red/discoloured from it and the lashes are just too long, she looks weird
Screenshot_20230523_142230_com.instagram.android-01.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Looks like hay-fever eyes and congestion - look at the swollen area near the top of the nose.
The eyelashes are beyond spidery - not a pretty look.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.