Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I think of Fleur's style and the whole 'new money' aesthetic that is so popular on Instagram I just want to rewatch Succession. A family of billionaires and not one visible designer logo among them!
This is so true. There are some billionaires at my son’s school in Chelsea. Heineken family heir. You would literally NEVER know (I only do because I googled them!) literally the most understated , down to earth family. Old money never talks.

Reactions: 20
I am curious, is Fleur's family new rich? I thought her grandfather maybe built their fortune. By that standards, that's not new rich anymore, isn't it?
Isn’t it also dependent on education and how they became wealthy, class wise (I know you didn’t ask about class but some people have mentioned it)? I’m not British so I’m not too familiar with how it all works, but doesn’t Mike’s family own used car dealerships or something. Lucrative but doesn’t scream high class or old money. I think she’d still be considered nouveau rich in the UK.

Reactions: 7
I looked it up and it says it's cashmere. It was almost £2500.
My first car cost less than that scarf! And I come from a similar background to Fleur. Wow, people are struggling to heat their homes and she thinks it's in good taste to include that in her What I Got For Christmas video. She really does not care at this point...🤣

Reactions: 5
Is anybody else grossed out by the amount of tit River seems to have. She’s what? 5? The chests in their kitchen full of crap plus she has a play room?! It’s just absolutely gross to me.

Reactions: 13
Is anybody else grossed out by the amount of tit River seems to have. She’s what? 5? The chests in their kitchen full of crap plus she has a play room?! It’s just absolutely gross to me.
Like mother like daughter unfortunately

Reactions: 2
Yep. Plenty of kids go without, especially this Xmas, I know parents that struggled to buy toys for their kids. Donate to what she no longer plays with and what you receive in freebies, Fleur. Hoarding like that is not a good look.

Reactions: 6
Fleur is a bragger but not in the traditional sense of the word she likes to name drop nonchalantly in my opinion it’s just bragging with style.

Reactions: 3
Fleur is definitely new money. Old money people never try to be fashionable, ever.

Reactions: 8
Fleur dresses like she's 6 feet tall with long legs. She's so matronly and frumpy. Even when she wears her leather jackets and bicker boots, it just doesn't suit her body type.

Reactions: 15
I think she will try for another baby this year. She’s from a family of 3 and they certainly have the space and resources. I think having another closer in age than River / Enzo would appeal to her.

Reactions: 3
I think she will try for another baby this year. She’s from a family of 3 and they certainly have the space and resources. I think having another closer in age than River / Enzo would appeal to her.
I’m not sure how that works with caesareans don’t you have to pace between babies so the body heals properly?

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure how that works with caesareans don’t you have to pace between babies so the body heals properly?
Depends where you are and how you heal but I was recommended two years between births. I think it’s longer if you have complications.

Reactions: 1
I read somewhere that having 3 children is what posh people do. Pandora Sykes is pretty with 3, Vogue and Spencer, Kate and Wills, Pippa Middleton. Apparently it shows you can afford more than 2 and is the done thing? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I read somewhere that having 3 children is what posh people do. Pandora Sykes is pretty with 3, Vogue and Spencer, Kate and Wills, Pippa Middleton. Apparently it shows you can afford more than 2 and is the done thing? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Vogue Williams posh:sick::LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I remember reading that having 5 kids was now considered a status symbol.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.