Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched fleurs advent calendar upload, it's first of hers I've watched in a year or so, but her accent 😮 it is completely different, when did this happen?
I watched her advent calendar video last night and didn't notice anything different about her accent.

Reactions: 2
I watched her advent calendar video last night and didn't notice anything different about her accent.
Wondering if they're meaning her voice getting deeper? It got deeper after she had River, but it's not totally unheard of for pregnancy to make your voice lower.

Wondering if they're meaning her voice getting deeper? It got deeper after she had River, but it's not totally unheard of for pregnancy to make your voice lower.
Oh maybe. I didn't notice that either but I probably wasn't paying very much attention.

Reactions: 1
So Fast Fashion is ok if you wear the clothes more than a few times. Also, shilling the Lydia Millen Rodial concealer collab.....ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes sorry I do mean voice rather than accent. My bad! It sounds so different. But I haven't watched her for a long time!

She’s not relatable at all. I unfollowed her a long time ago. She’s a very dull person, no personality, so stuck up, thinks she’s above everyone!

Reactions: 10
Is her sons name really Enzo. I feel like it's actually Michael Enzo Bell.

Reactions: 8
The amount of free tit she gets....she should pit herself on a no PR list PR donate the stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anybody else watched her Newborn favourites/essentials video?

Little OT but is the Cybex Cloud Z car seat worth the money? I'm looking into car seats at the moment and I'm totally lost 😅

Little OT but is the Cybex Cloud Z car seat worth the money? I'm looking into car seats at the moment and I'm totally lost 😅

I have it and love it, the newest version she mentioned sounds great, I have the slightly older version and my baby was very comfy in it, I have kept it for my next baby (currently pregnant)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

i plan on using the car seat that comes in the travel system with my pram! my sister in law swears by car seats that twist so you don't kill your back

Why is River still walking with a pacifier? Isn't she nearly 5 this December? I'm not a parent but isn't that a bit too old?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is River still walking with a pacifier? Isn't she nearly 5 this December? I'm not a parent but isn't that a bit too old?
I'm not a parent either but I've heard a lot of kids regress when they get a sibling. "I'm the baby" etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.