Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if you watch her „it’s not goodbye“ video, she almost immediately says she will stop making YouTube videos. It wasn’t goodbye because she was going to focus on the jewelry brand, so she was still promoting that. But all the comments under the video are about her quitting and how sad people were. Even other YouTubers commented on her alleged YouTube career end.
I re-watched that video and she did say she was taking a break for youtube and didn't know how long.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I really didn't understand in her Vlogmas the whole thing about "I can't believe some people are prerecording vlogmas videos!" as if she hasn't previously chucked out quizzes with Mike and a bleeping dog look book as a vlogmas day in previous years. She's always had a weird sense of superiority over other youtubers despite being exactly the same
Oh absolutely. I laughed when that came to bite her in the ass when she was thrown in with the tackiest of influencers and reality tv stars during the Dubai headlines.
Fleur also claimed in all seriousness that her birthday hauls were better, because she called them What I got for my birthday. It’s funny because it worked on a lot of people who watched her. She did the exact same things like other YouTubers at the time, it somehow, because she comes from money, people were more forgiving of her bullshit. Not saying I wasn’t guilty of that too for a while :D

Reactions: 6
Their Vlogmas is back! I love that their Christmas ornaments are housed in Fortnum and Mason hampers. lol! Pretty lucky to have their initials already monogrammed. lol. I hope she starts sharing more of their estate. She could pivot to a home decor/design empire if she wanted to but alas she “can’t be bothered” with decorating most of it. If I had that type of home, I’d rarely leave. lol.

Reactions: 19
I really didn't understand in her Vlogmas the whole thing about "I can't believe some people are prerecording vlogmas videos!" as if she hasn't previously chucked out quizzes with Mike and a bleeping dog look book as a vlogmas day in previous years. She's always had a weird sense of superiority over other youtubers despite being exactly the same
As if there's some kind of rule book for this frivolous style of content. Maybe those other people also had other commitments during nearly the entire month of December. Of course she showed them no grace after putting herself through the same arbitrary expectations, and went straight to judgment. And, it's possible that she didn't give it much thought beyond a minute or two, but she recalled it after all this time, so it made an impression on her.
---
Their Vlogmas is back! I love that their Christmas ornaments are housed in Fortnum and Mason hampers. lol! Pretty lucky to have their initials already monogrammed. lol. I hope she starts sharing more of their estate. She could pivot to a home decor/design empire if she wanted to but alas she “can’t be bothered” with decorating most of it. If I had that type of home, I’d rarely leave. lol.
I do like their style, and lifestyle. I've been snarky in my previous posts, but there aren't any other old school vloggers that I bother watching. I'm a little older, and they do have a maturity that I've always been content with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
As if there's some kind of rule book for this frivolous style of content. Maybe those other people also had other commitments during nearly the entire month of December. Of course she showed them no grace after putting herself through the same arbitrary expectations, and went straight to judgment. And, it's possible that she didn't give it much thought beyond a minute or two, but she recalled it after all this time, so it made an impression on her.
---

I do like their style, and lifestyle. I've been snarky in my previous posts, but there aren't any other old school vloggers that I bother watching. I'm a little older, and they do have a maturity that I've always been content with.
I am still in ❤ with their kitchen/ diner/ snug..
She has amazing taste just totally crazy budget much wealthier and old money than most you tubers.
Adored the vlog during lockdown.
I do like the pair of them including MDF
Felt really sad when she updated about the dog presumably he's terminally ill.
They seem to be quite hands on parents and do the cooking between them.
I suspect they have a cleaner and maybe a nanny/ babysitter/ dog walker.
The florist did fab job on the mantle peices they were gorgeous 😍.

Guess love it as like other say little snap shot into how the other half really live.

I'm assuming they have a nanny ?
Well, Fleur once mentioned vaguely „the woman who sometimes looks after River“, so I would say yes. From my nanny days, I would say everyone with kids on their level of wealth has a nanny. It’s definitely not unusual.

Reactions: 17
I really don’t get her obsession with gifts. I’m a similar age to her, not in her league of wealth but fine financially. When someone asks me what I want for Christmas I genuinely have no idea. For me Christmas is all about my kids, switching off, time off work, the food, etc. In my extended family (siblings and niblings) we’ve cut gifts right back and do kris kindle. Anything I need I can buy myself, which she definitely can as well. That All Saints haul must have been the guts of a grand.

Reactions: 13
I was on a Peloton ride yesterday and thought "hmm, that girl in the front row with terrible form looks familiar..." it took me until the end of the ride to realize it was Fleur! I haven't been keeping tabs on her in years, so I checked her IG and sure enough she's in New York so it makes sense that she was in the NYC studio. If anyone is interested in a Peloton/Fleur crossover, you can see her in Christine D'Ercole's New Wave ride from Dec 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I randomly saw her in the Times Square Disney Store. It was my first time in New York and I jokingly said I wonder if I’ll see any celebrities, was expecting more Dicaprio over a YouTuber. I have no idea what would possess her to go to Times Square to shop, it was so busy I can’t think why anyone would return after seeing it once. She doesn’t look any different to her pictures, was quite short.

Reactions: 11
She's always been flashy with her expensive designer gear but for some reason I don't mind it with fleur and Mike is lovely for a creator hubby

Reactions: 4
I used to watch Fleur all the time, so I shouldn't be shocked, but when I saw her Vlogmas in which she 'takes the dogs for a walk' in what looks like a beautiful park, I always have to remind myself that that is just her garden. She kept looking back when referring to 'looking out her window'. Oh how the other half live....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to watch Fleur all the time, so I shouldn't be shocked, but when I saw her Vlogmas in which she 'takes the dogs for a walk' in what looks like a beautiful park, I always have to remind myself that that is just her garden. She kept looking back when referring to 'looking out her window'. Oh how the other half live....
I'd be tit scared to live somewhere as rural as that but I watch too many horror films

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She and River were at Disney Paris….I‘ll tell you what- I’d pay to see a meetup with her family and the Saccone Jolys. Now that would be a fun vlog😂

• Haha
So she laughs in her stories at “Rivi” saying no to being photographed, yet she posts lots of photos and clips of her anyway. At least they’ll have a lot of money to pay for her therapy when she’s older.

Reactions: 6
I'm assuming they have a nanny ?
Yes, a gardener and cleaner too! I am thinking that their are most likely other people that help them with the upkeep of their estate. You used to see the nanny in the background of the Covid vlogs a lot in mirrors and I don’t think FDF expected viewers to notice, especially since the vlog was edited to cut them out.

Fleur's dog Treacle has passed away. It's never a good time but so near to Christmas must really hurt. We had a spaniel who looked just like Treacle. She was diagnosed with cancer last Christmas. She lost her battle in July and we still miss her so much, she was the sweetest natured girl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.