Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I cant believe she is back on youtube churning out the same old videos after making a big song and dance about leaving. Talk about embarrassing! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

noseypie

Sounds about right that they would go there, it’s not like they can’t afford it! But imagine spending like £10k to give birth in luxury whilst on social media begging for a baby carrier because you ‘can’t justify the price’ 🤣 what do you actually get for your 10k to justify that, when you could literally have it done FREE on the NHS?
Make it make sense Fleur 💁‍♀️

• Wow

fionashark

I live in Italy and the name “Enzo” is a nickname used for Lorenzo, Vincenzo or even Renzo. I wouldn’t regard it as a classy Italian name at all, it’s a bit like the Italian equivalent of calling a Robert “Bob” in the UK. I’m quite surprised that Fleur chose it, must say!

It’s also one of those names that is really *very* Italian, I also have Italian named kids - one of which also has a name you only find in Italy - but we live here (and they are half Italian) so it made a bit more sense, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
AND, because she never depended on view numbers or sponsor income, she never had to change her content, she just does the same thing she did 10-12 years ago. She really has the easiest life of any influencer I’ve followed.
And I have to disagree with what was said upthread; I think it was always fairly obvious that she’s super rich, even in the early days. Once she started regular vlogging, everyone saw the comfortable and luxurious lifestyle she was able to afford. The family home in Portugal, all the trips abroad with friends and family, buying a massive forever home with its own lake and park at age 25; going several times to New York to buy a wedding dress, the wedding itself - I know that many ppl back then still thought she was financing this lifestyle with her YouTube income. Which I’m sure was quite massive at the time; she rose to online fame at the best time and had many brand deals plus a book and other stuff she released. But you could just tell from what she showed (often uncommented) that she came from money and never had to worry about it. The whole „I saved up for this bag“ became old very quickly.

Reactions: 25

sheleg

VIP Member
In England, Enzo has the same vibes as Rocco or Romeo for me. A vastly different social class to the Bells, is all I will say!

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I’m sorry but you can expect an influencer (or anyone) to “tone down” how much they talk about their baby just because others suffer infertility. It’s massively unreasonable.
To me it's that she herself struggled with it. I don't expect influencers to know how to put themselves in other people's shoes. But she's been in the shoes and hated it and was outspoken about it. It's the hipocrisy of it all, for me.

• Heart

Hally34

VIP Member
So depressing to see u all fawning over her impossibly boring life. Yikes.
It does look boring and very sheltered. And she’s obsessed with her looks. Terrible fashion sense. And the huge estate is so vulgar. Why the fuck you need to own all that land. You could still have a gorgeous house with plenty of room for you and your family without owning swathes of land like that. It’s obnoxious. And the piles of birthday gifts for a woman in her 30s is so sad. She gets views because she’s giving glimpses into that rich British countryside vibe. She does the odd bit of fundraising but not nearly enough considering they must be multi millionaires and that’s without her getting all the freebies and perks of being an influencer. How she still has an audience after sneaking off to Dubai during lockdown is bizarre. Showed her true entitled spoilt colours there. Couldn’t bear to stay home like the rest of us idiots. She’s not someone worth admiring. What has she done that’s worth admiring. Met a rich guy and is lady muck of the manor doing hauls on YouTube. Urgh

• Heart

Simba88

I don't see the issue with the mother coming, just wouldn't want a baby not old enough to have had many vaccines out in a big group of people; it bugs me as a germaphobe. If her friend was fine with it, no big deal. I know if I ever got married I wouldn't want little babies there, not really a place for them really.
No offence, but have you ever had a baby? You can’t keep them inside forever, in fact going out and mixing with the world is how they develop a good immune system. I took my 3 week old to a wedding and I resent the implication that this makes me a bad mother.

• Sick
  • Haha
"It was you we were waiting for all along"... Ouch, poor River. I imagine she means it in terms of how she had a hard time surrounding pregnancies, but if I saw my parents had written that about my brother I'd be like "great, thanks, glad to be the first pancake" 😂
It’s very clear what Fleur means, after the secondary infertility this boy means everything to them. River is obviously adored too!

quipawiticism

Enzo Graham Bell sounds like Alexander Graham Bell's less popular cousin. :LOL:

The meet Enzo video was so sweet. And I agree Fleur seems so happy and content! I thought it was funny she addressed he's named after Enzo Ferrari, whomever it was that guessed that way back in the thread, well done! I would have never put two and two together. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Laughalong

VIP Member
I’m sure she must be getting paid by these companies to have a presence on their sites. I’ve never even heard of Vinted. She probably isn’t even maintaining the online shops. That sounds like a lot of work for what amounts to very little money for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets paid to ship all her stuff to some sales & marketing rep who handles everything from there. Paid handsomely on top of whatever the clothes make.
Ok you must live under a rock if you’ve never heard of vinted

• Haha

Bryt25

I don’t care if my mom was getting married, I’m not bringing a brand new baby to a wedding around that many people.

Reactions: 24

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I've just seen her insta stories and post on the Versailles event from last night. She understood the assignment and fully glammed up in a nice way, but sometimes I think it wouldnt hurt her to show some skin. Hear me out :D she always wears so much fabric, with her hair down, I just feel that a neckline which showed a little bit of skin would emphasize how great her body actually is. She makes herself look a bit boxy and for no reason. I'm guessing she is insecure about her body, like most of us, thus covering up.

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
That’s fine but for me and most people a stocking filler is something under £3 max, a stocking shouldn’t cost you more than about £45 in total to fill. Not £20 a gift!
I disagree, I think one or two gifts at around the 15-20 pound mark are often better than a load of 3 pound gifts, which are normally tat

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I've never quite understood all the love for Mike. To me he's a pompous snob and I don't find him at all attractive.

PreferDogsToHumans

Knew it, 18th July! Tbf, she did say last Monday ‘one week to go’ so she wasn’t making much effort this time to hide when she was having him 😂 she was very secretive with River in comparison.

He looks beautiful, you can tell how happy she is. I just hope she comes out and says ‘here is X, he weighed Xlbs and we’re very happy’ so people can comment ‘that’s nice’ then move on with their lives. If she drags it out for over a month like she did River she will lose even more followers.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
They always really look after their animals. So that decision could not have been easy and she must have gone downhill very quickly. I couldn’t quite believe that Treacle was almost 11. It doesn’t feel that long ago since Woof.