Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignoring the fact that all videos from people like Fleur are just ADS in the end, am I the only one who think "what I got for my birthday/x-mas" videos are really tacky? It might have been fun when we were all 16-year olds, but when you're 30+? Nah. IMO it just gets tacky and embarrassing.

Reactions: 27
Ignoring the fact that all videos from people like Fleur are just ADS in the end, am I the only one who think "what I got for my birthday/x-mas" videos are really tacky? It might have been fun when we were all 16-year olds, but when you're 30+? Nah. IMO it just gets tacky and embarrassing.
Yes, I hate them. Hardly ever watch them. I feel like what Fleur gets especially, is not remotely realistic.

Reactions: 12
Yuck. Looks like she's "theming" her instagram now.
The shot with the leopard-print refillable deodorant stands out like a sore thumb: what an unflattering and generally unappealing image.
I don't understand Instagram and certainly don't keep up with its trends but I thought theming went out with the flood?

Reactions: 9
I can't say I blame her! 😄

She was definitely not into that cushion. She seemed mildly offended by it. I don't think Hannah's 50% off-in-the-sale dress impressed her much either.

About the necklace, I know it might be hard to tell just from reading about it, but the weight of the necklace is on the website. You think Fleur might have considered this since she had apparently been eyeing it for so long. £700 if anyone was wondering.

I wouldn't blame her for not liking that bag either ... but I also wouldn't be surprised if she had liked it because she also likes a lot of things I don't lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's with her boobs?

With her money, one would think that she could invest in a good bra.
Remember when she jumped on the whole ‘no fast fashion’ bandwagon?
Zara dress and topshop shoes - praise the holy hypocrite clout chaser 🙄

Reactions: 18
Maybe just me but I think her tits look totally normal - good in fact - for a 30 something woman who’s not wearing a bra 😂

Reactions: 31
Maybe just me but I think her tits look totally normal - good in fact - for a 30 something woman who’s not wearing a bra 😂
A thirty something woman who’s also had a baby!
I’m no Fleur fan, but her tits aren’t on the list of things I dislike about her.

Reactions: 23
Her tits are probably the last natural thing on her, well till Mike makes a comment and she will run to get them "fix" due to her high insecurity and lacl of personality.

Reactions: 1
She could wear a bra, that's the point. She has money to buy good strapless bra, not to look like she has 2 saggy bags.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She could wear a bra, that's the point. She has money to buy good strapless bra, not to look like she has 2 saggy bags.
They’re not saggy 🤣 they just look like normal boobs. I’m glad more women feel comfortable bra less 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There’s no need for the bra talk. Big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs, hanging boobs - all boobs are wonderful 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes, I hate them. Hardly ever watch them. I feel like what Fleur gets especially, is not remotely realistic.
Haven’t watched anybody’s birthday or Christmas gift hauls in years, but they used to always start off by saying it was by popular demand. Maybe there still are people who want to see that.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched anybody’s birthday or Christmas gift hauls in years, but they used to always start off by saying it was by popular demand. Maybe there still are people who want to see that.
Or they make a few quid from the affiliate links. How miserable to go and search everything you got for your birthday to link where to get it to then profit from. Just no.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s my phone or how tired I am after this long week, but Fleur’s vintage pink Chanel bag looks dirty to me.

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s my phone or how tired I am after this long week, but Fleur’s vintage pink Chanel bag looks dirty to me.
It's that type of fabric that always looks slightly grubby I think - and leather on the inside!
Silly IMO but then I think having a whole cabinet of near-identical overpriced quilted handbags is batshit crazy too so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She never mentioned from where sje gets her "preloved" Chanel bags now she tags the place so I assume is an undisclosed ad?, I like the colour but not sure if its the material or what but that bag looks in poor conditions.
I just don't get why these "luxe" influencers always make a huge deal on showing off the latest designer bag they got like it was such an achievement, I mean if they pretend to live a luxurious life then these things should be normal for them but no the they always do the chavvy show of "look what I got"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.