Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What I got for...undisclosed promote in a sneaky way" as everything Fleur does is sneaky. Is so damn obvious there are products she has been paid to promote, the aquamarine bag that oh coincidence is the same brand from the one she got last year, I remember she promoted it non stop on her instagram tagging the brand and talking about it a lot, Fleur only uses instagram for paid campaign and ads. She was promoting tue popcorn days ago too, she loved those "gifts so much hence why didn't remove the tags, with so many beautiful (and affordable) pottery out there she got the most hideous that I have ever seen, the cheap t-shirt killed.

Fleur you forgot to put the affiliate link for the lemon tree!

Reactions: 7
What a load of old tat she got. She's probably impossible to buy for because what do you get the girl that has everything

Reactions: 4
At first I thought her new nose looked good but I don't like it anymore :/
Fleur just needs to have a look at her good friend Lydia Millen's nose to know not to do the nose filler. Lydia's nose is not looking good at all, it actually looks bigger / worse than before she had the filler done.
And as for Fleur supporting Lydia - bullying a pregnant woman online, as well as attempting to ruin the woman's business, has thoroughly put me off Fleur. I have unfollowed her on IG and don't even bother watching her YT vlogs. On top of the Dubai debacle, her sense of entitlement / privilege and being boring AF, all this confirms Fleur is a vile human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fleur just needs to have a look at her good friend Lydia Millen's nose to know not to do the nose filler. Lydia's nose is not looking good at all, it actually looks bigger / worse than before she had the filler done.
And as for Fleur supporting Lydia - bullying a pregnant woman online, as well as attempting to ruin the woman's business, has thoroughly put me off Fleur. I have unfollowed her on IG and don't even bother watching her YT vlogs. On top of the Dubai debacle, her sense of entitlement / privilege and being boring AF, all this confirms Fleur is a vile human being.
It shocks me that stillmany people follow Lydia, she is an horrible monster without boundaries she should have been cancelled long time ago after what she did to that pregnant hairdresser

Reactions: 12
It shocks me that stillmany people follow Lydia, she is an horrible monster without boundaries she should have been cancelled long time ago after what she did to that pregnant hairdresser
You know Fleur was part of that horrible WhatsApp group destroying Nicky. Mean Girls mentality doesn’t disappear after school.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hate to ask on here but does anyone know where Fleur’s top/ dress is from… the one she’s wearing in her birthday gifts video

Reactions: 1
I know that Amelia was part of that Mean Girls whatsapp group, didn't know Fleur was part of it, there were rumours that IntheFrow was the one who leaked the chats

Hate to ask on here but does anyone know where Fleur’s top/ dress is from… the one she’s wearing in her birthday gifts video
Is from Next, just type Emma Willis Godet Dress on the website search and you will find it without giving her the affiliate commission

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the video but I imagine it's all horrible trend lead stuff. Think of all the expensive trendy stuff that has got in the past and where is it now. All that rose gold jewelry? Cheugy AF. I also remember a while ago she wanted everything All Saints, the jackets, dresses even the perfume. In hindsight I now know she must have been working with them.

Reactions: 2
I know that Amelia was part of that Mean Girls whatsapp group, didn't know Fleur was part of it, there were rumours that IntheFrow was the one who leaked the chats

Is from Next, just type Emma Willis Godet Dress on the website search and you will find it without giving her the affiliate commission
It was Kaushal who advised Nicky the pregnant hairdresser of the plans to sabotage her business. VicITF never said a word of what happened - approval / disapproval - but her (and Fleur) silence and continued support of Lydia speaks volumes.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh agreed I haven't even seen them for adults!
Oh they definitely make them haha. Not quite as juvenile looking, but they're totally available as camping sunwear for adults. I used to wear one (for sun protection rather than trying to keep adequate sunscreen on) but eventually decided a baseball cap and sun hoodie worked AND looked better. I think of them as kind of an "old man" thing. 100% for function, not fashion.

Does anyone think that Fleurs friends and family secretly don’t like her…….she received well over a grands worth of gifts for her birthday and most of them were absolutely hideous!!!!!
I think Fleur's family in particular seems pretty "new money." They don't really have tastes of their own, much less refined tastes, they just see something expensive/luxury/designer and think that must mean it's great.

Reactions: 2
Everything she got is seriously tacky, except the Birdie Fortescue stuff, but I don’t think any of that goes with her home tbh. Those candle sticks, wtaf?

She definitely doesn’t like the dress, T-shirt or the cushion. They’ll all be getting returned 🤦🏻‍♀️

Everything she got is seriously tacky, except the Birdie Fortescue stuff, but I don’t think any of that goes with her home tbh. Those candle sticks, wtaf?

She definitely doesn’t like the dress, T-shirt or the cushion. They’ll all be getting returned 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am not convinced she likes the 2nd bag either..

Reactions: 5
The psychedelic candles are so damn cheap, at least they should come in a box, her sister gave her such terrible gifts. Certainly is a new money family reminds me a lot of the Middletons, Fleur basically is like Kate, she is the daughter that manage to marry well to upgrade the status of the family, but certainly are not a traditional aristocratic family that's why the lack of good taste and sophistication.

• Haha
I am floored how many people give her gifts. Actual items! My husband and family give me something but not a single friend gives me a gift unless I am seeing them. I don’t usually buy my friends gifts either unless I am seeing them.

She did seem sad about that necklace from Mike being so heavy. It didn’t seem like her style but she did seem to genuinely like it and was sad about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am not convinced she likes the 2nd bag either..
I can't say I blame her! 😄

She was definitely not into that cushion. She seemed mildly offended by it. I don't think Hannah's 50% off-in-the-sale dress impressed her much either.

About the necklace, I know it might be hard to tell just from reading about it, but the weight of the necklace is on the website. You think Fleur might have considered this since she had apparently been eyeing it for so long. £700 if anyone was wondering.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't say I blame her! 😄

She was definitely not into that cushion. She seemed mildly offended by it. I don't think Hannah's 50% off-in-the-sale dress impressed her much either.

About the necklace, I know it might be hard to tell just from reading about it, but the weight of the necklace is on the website. You think Fleur might have considered this since she had apparently been eyeing it for so long. £700 if anyone was wondering.
£700 for that hideous thing??? Is the ugliest necklace I have ever seen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.