Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel a bit like, with all the lockdowns and restrictions and lack of influencer events, anything like that is a waste of money at the moment. If you're out-out twice a month and you have 20 designer bags do you need a 21st?

Reactions: 6
She never mentioned from where sje gets her "preloved" Chanel bags now she tags the place so I assume is an undisclosed ad?, I like the colour but not sure if its the material or what but that bag looks in poor conditions.
I just don't get why these "luxe" influencers always make a huge deal on showing off the latest designer bag they got like it was such an achievement, I mean if they pretend to live a luxurious life then these things should be normal for them but no the they always do the chavvy show of "look what I got"
Vestiaire I believe but don’t quote me on that.

I really wish she would stop doing that open mouthed, maniac smile. It's so off putting and fake 🙄 also her voice sounds increasingly nasal these days and she reminds me more and more of Amelia Liana, which is definitely not a good thing.

Reactions: 9
I really wish she would stop doing that open mouthed, maniac smile. It's so off putting and fake 🙄 also her voice sounds increasingly nasal these days and she reminds me more and more of Amelia Liana, which is definitely not a good thing.
I believe it’s referred to as “mama jaw”. The American mum bloggers do it a lot.

Reactions: 1
Fleur just put on stories that she has booked to go to Portugal next week with River and she “feels weird” about travelling now because of covid. Erm, you have already travelled internationally during covid, and with River too? Does she really think we have already forgotten? Bizarre.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Wow! In those stories she makes it seem like she hasn't been away since January 2020! My guess is she has blocked everybody who ever called her out on the Dubai Debacle and is now just acting like it never happened. Is she for real?!

Also, when she was in Cornwall, she said she didn't have any other trips booked for this summer. I said at the time that just because she didn't have anything booked didn't mean she wasn't planning on going anywhere - she just hadn't booked yet. She is so sneaky!

Reactions: 32
She's lying through her teeth saying they don't have another summer holiday planned. You know she'll be the first one on a flight to Portugal once she gets the green light.
Called it 🤣 The lack of self-awareness in those stories is just astounding

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is such a terrible person how bitchy to say it feels weird to go abroad when she went to Dubai right with the last Christmas restrictions when the pandemic was at the worst part.
I'm glad that everyone is able to see her true colours I remember a lot of people used to defend her a lot over here and now you don't see that anymore

Reactions: 23
Wow! In those stories she makes it seem like she hasn't been away since January 2020! My guess is she has blocked everybody who ever called her out on the Dubai Debacle and is now just acting like it never happened. Is she for real?!

Also, when she was in Cornwall, she said she didn't have any other trips booked for this summer. I said at the time that just because she didn't have anything booked didn't mean she wasn't planning on going anywhere - she just hadn't booked yet. She is so sneaky!

She probs had too. Or knew full well she would. Esp since her parents obv booked already. She is just saying it is "last minute"

Reactions: 7
The way she has dealt with travel over the last year is just more proof that she is entitled hypocrite and you can't trust a word she says.

Reactions: 18
Oh, but, you guys, she let her trainee physio friend stay in their London flat over lockdown. Won’t someone make the girl a saint?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, she feels weird about going to Portugal in the middle of whatever wave we're in of the pandemic.... yet she still chooses to go. She's not going there for something essential. So, if you feel weird then, Fleur, maybe, just don't go. But you don't really feel weird. You just want to seem relatable. Wanker.

Reactions: 22
She's really something else. Instead of being (truly) transparent, something she always graciously accepts applause for, she lies again. Why at all mention when she last travelled? Just say you're going to Portugal, full stop. What's with this spiel AGAIN in order to seem relatable and as if she's in the same boat as everybody else, pandemic-wise?? What as asshole, honestly.

Reactions: 17
Skjermbilde 2021-08-02 kl. 19.52.01.png

Yeah, it's totally normal to go on holiday now Fleur, your insta followers agree.. no. 🙄

Reactions: 29
"It's a funny one, isn't it?" and "I feel like so many people have already been." Yeah, the selfish rich arseholes you're friends with or related to, maybe.

And "I'm double jabbed." River ain't.

Reactions: 35
"It's a funny one, isn't it?" and "I feel like so many people have already been." Yeah, the selfish rich arseholes you're friends with or related to, maybe.

And "I'm double jabbed." River ain't.
She is the definition of a spoilt sheep: “Buuuuut all my friends are doing it!”

Also, without wanting to get into a vaccine debate, none of us truly know the efficacy of these vaccines. That’s not to say they’re useless (I’m double-jabbed, tbf) but none of us know what we might transmit, etc. Maybe Fleur doesn’t think it’s a risk, but please don’t use two vaccinations as as excuse to go on your flights of whimsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh, but, you guys, she let her trainee physio friend stay in their London flat over lockdown. Won’t someone make the girl a saint?!
This means she was sort of subletting but to a really rich person she knows. Couldn't have any old pleb in there. Seems like that's how lots of rich people get accommodation. Reminds me of that with nail and I quote about things being very expensive to those that can't afford them, but free to those that can.

Reactions: 9
This means she was sort of subletting but to a really rich person she knows. Couldn't have any old pleb in there. Seems like that's how lots of rich people get accommodation. Reminds me of that with nail and I quote about things being very expensive to those that can't afford them, but free to those that can.
Ain’t that the whole influencer life? Millionaires off the shopping habits of their followers who’ve bought stuff they’ve been #kindlygifted.

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure poor heartbroken Niomi is or was staying in a rich friend's London flat for free.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.