Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching Crown recently and seeing them in parkas with dogs, hunting, countryside loving, can't help but think of Fleur and her family, trying to look posh and dandy.
That's why she is not good around other people - they fail her Barmoral test (cringe).

Reactions: 6
that’s the brand - £350 for grubby looking trainers. Bonkers
Holy crap. That's insane. My mother would be right at those with a bottle of Jif/Cif!

If you're at the point in life where you're spending hundreds of pounds on dirty trainers, you seriously need to have a word with yourself.

I have been watching Crown recently and seeing them in parkas with dogs, hunting, countryside loving, can't help but think of Fleur and her family, trying to look posh and dandy.
That's why she is not good around other people - they fail her Barmoral test (cringe).
And the funny thing is that it's Mike's side of the family that have the real money. Fleur's family are certainly well-off, but they're not manor/estate-owning wealthy.

Reactions: 7
The kid's sunscreen she is promoting today's her "fave". Hasn't that had some bad press recently?

Reactions: 3
Also, she loves River’s hat - unlike the “dorky” ones with the neck flaps. Stay classy, Fleur.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Came here to post about the “dorky” hats. My little one wears one of those that has SPF protection built into it no matter how dorky it may be. What an absolute witch saying that about stuff kids wear to stay safe in the sun. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha Fleur saying something is dorky when all her fashion "style" is actually dorky af, lucky she doesn't live in Australia, my wee nephew uses this cap with neck cover that turn out to be part of his school uniform and he looks cute. Some parents actually look after their kids and don't limit themselves on apply a crappy gifted spf, I still remember how bitchy and mean Fleur was with River the first two years so I guess she doesn't mind she gets all burnt just to get her £££.

Reactions: 25
Personally I don't like those flap-hats for myself but wtf @ thinking children shouldn't wear them? I think they're super cute on kids, and obviously their main purpose is SUN PROTECTION, not fashion.

Reactions: 9
Personally I don't like those flap-hats for myself but wtf @ thinking children shouldn't wear them? I think they're super cute on kids, and obviously their main purpose is SUN PROTECTION, not fashion.

Oh agreed I haven't even seen them for adults!

Reactions: 2
I hate how she always mentions brands of gifts in her "What I got for xy" videos.
It is really just an ad, if you really cared about the meaning of the gift, brand and price tag wouldn't matter even slightly.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think that Fleurs friends and family secretly don’t like her…….she received well over a grands worth of gifts for her birthday and most of them were absolutely hideous!!!!!

The necklace is hideous haha. Easily the ugliest thing she got in a while.

I do feel they are all slightly sick of her attitude and smugness.

Reactions: 7
She seems to have so much STUFF.

I would quite enjoy it if she went through these ‘what I got for my birthday/Xmas’ videos from past years and told us what happened to all the stuff she was given. There’s no way she hangs onto all this crap even with all her rooms. She seems addicted to the thrill of the new.

And these ‘gifts’ are just shopping that someone else pays for. Eg a homewares brand account fleur follows on Instagram yet mikes parents bought her the set of plates and placemats by that brand? What are the chances? In other words people give her a budget range and she tells them 3-4 gifting options. Like a 10 year old writing a wishlist for Santa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.