New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t come up on my tiktok since all the controversies
She's coming up on mine. People are still sending her free stuff for her or the twins. I may just go and block her. As I find her annoying and seeing a wealthy person get free stuff rubs me up the wrong way.

Reactions: 5
She's coming up on mine. People are still sending her free stuff for her or the twins. I may just go and block her. As I find her annoying and seeing a wealthy person get free stuff rubs me up the wrong way.
Especially when she can ‘bleeping afford it’

Did you watch the birthday cookie debacle ?

• Wow

I’ll have to go watch but yea I’m unfollowing. I found her legal stuff great, started to get a bit iffy on the cooking stuff every night, then showing kids eating dinner every night, now she’s gone down the influencer path free stuff (no competitions or giveaways) especially when she’s got a lot of money is gross.
---
If I shoved my phone in my kids face every night for dinner she would hesitate also. Yuck

Reactions: 4

Just watched it. Far out Fidan is so entitled.

Isn't it weird that total strangers are sending the twins presents and she wasn't even going to open it first to make sure it's suitable?

As for the cookies. Look I find all those home-made baking businesses expensive.

Fidan is not an influencer and for the sake of her reputation she should stop accepting them.
---
If I shoved my phone in my kids face every night for dinner she would hesitate also. Yuck
I hate that. Imagine being at daycare all day and your Mum shoves a phone in your face as you're trying to eat your dinner. Stop sharing that.

• Sad
Umm the cookie thing was weird! She drops $15k at a designer store and is wah wah over $144 cookies. Sure the person could have been clearer and who knows might be a bit sneaky but she can F-ing afford it. Lol

This nasty side is why I unfollowed. She’s just trying to go viral and get her blue tick to sell her book and make $$$

I’ve just watched the cookies unboxing video. “Let’s see if they’re worth the $144 I paid…”. Seriously? Fidan earns a HUGE amount in her job and her tone is somewhat patronising and dismissive regarding the cookies that someone would’ve spent hours making. And for her to assume that they were being gifted to her says everything.

I’ve just watched the cookies unboxing video. “Let’s see if they’re worth the $144 I paid…”. Seriously? Fidan earns a HUGE amount in her job and her tone is somewhat patronising and dismissive regarding the cookies that someone would’ve spent hours making. And for her to assume that they were being gifted to her says everything.
Exactly! The time and effort it takes for someone to bake, ice the cookies, pack them and take them to the post office. It's all pretty time consuming.

Anyway I went and blocked Fidan so she won't come up on my fyp.

Lots of people annoy me. But Fidan just got on my bad side. Stick to your day job.

Reactions: 3
The video that popped up for me for the first time in a while was the birthday party which heavily featured Kara, so I went through and watched a few more including the cookie saga. Yep, it left a bad taste in my mouth too. The business was a bit wrong for reaching out like that anyway, but so did Fidan's reaction of "lets see if it's worth the money"

The cookie lady isn't earning millions a year... you can afford to spend $150 on some cookies anyway.

The video that popped up for me for the first time in a while was the birthday party which heavily featured Kara, so I went through and watched a few more including the cookie saga. Yep, it left a bad taste in my mouth too. The business was a bit wrong for reaching out like that anyway, but so did Fidan's reaction of "lets see if it's worth the money"

The cookie lady isn't earning millions a year... you can afford to spend $150 on some cookies anyway.
She usually features Clark. He’s her golden boy.

Not Fidan saying she visits her older sister because she has a pool, followed by they’re planning on building their own pool - all while filling the car boot with a stranger’s hard rubbish to use at home.

😑

Let’s face it Fidan, you can afford to buy those things. Many families scouring the streets to better their living conditions cannot.

• Wow
Not Fidan saying she visits her older sister because she has a pool, followed by they’re planning on building their own pool - all while filling the car boot with a stranger’s hard rubbish to use at home.

😑

Let’s face it Fidan, you can afford to buy those things. Many families scouring the streets to better their living conditions cannot.
Her views have dropped heaps.

Reactions: 2
Her constant money flexing is so tone deaf. 'We want a pool, it is $50,000' and grocery shopping 'avocados, $3, in you go'. I used to enjoy following but might not even be able to hate follow anymore soon

Her constant money flexing is so tone deaf. 'We want a pool, it is $50,000' and grocery shopping 'avocados, $3, in you go'. I used to enjoy following but might not even be able to hate follow anymore soon
Haha I am feeling exactly the same. She’s barely popping up on my tiktok now and tbh I don’t miss it.

And today “this was a pricey Lego set and this one was also expensive”, why does it matter enough to mention that they’re both expensive? It’s just a massive flex at this point.

Reactions: 1
It’s so bizarre. She presents as so scruffy in herself too. Maybe that’s why she needs to point it out