New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The let's face it I can afford it line feels really grating. Then the clothes she buys from DJs looks like they belong to a pensioner.
Thought the same. It looked like Millers. I think because of her large bust a skirt and top or top and pants would look better.

Reactions: 3
The let's face it I can afford it line feels really grating. Then the clothes she buys from DJs looks like they belong to a pensioner.
agree. If she can afford it and doesn’t care about dropping a couple of hundred dollars on pyjamas, great. But constantly finishing with the let’s face it I can afford is starting to get under my skin!

Does anyone know how much she might roughly make each year as a partner in a law firm?
I screenshotted a while ago someone asked and her hourly rate is 660AUD plus 1/3 of whatever the firm makes....

So when she says she can bleeping afford it, she means it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I screenshotted a while ago someone asked and her hourly rate is 660AUD plus 1/3 of whatever the firm makes....

So when she says she can bleeping afford it, she means it.
whaaaaat!? Did she say that? If she works 40 hours per week that’s 1.3mil before tax, Jesus Christ.
have to say though, it is refreshing seeing a non-influencer on tiktok. Someone who works hard for their money with a real world job and spends it, even though she will start receiving PR soon

Reactions: 4
whaaaaat!? Did she say that? If she works 40 hours per week that’s 1.3mil before tax, Jesus Christ.
have to say though, it is refreshing seeing a non-influencer on tiktok. Someone who works hard for their money with a real world job and spends it, even though she will start receiving PR soon
And she complains she has to pack her kids lunch and the amount she has to pay for daycare (because she doesn’t get the subsidy…)

Rich people, they’re just like us.

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve followed Fidan for a while and on the whole I like her but the affording thing really grinds my gears. Im in a similar position now - not quite as wealthy as her but we’ve almost paid our mortgage and both have senior jobs and older kids. I can afford to spend money on things when I want them. Do I felt the need to tell other people that? I mean, I know I am doing that right now 😂 but I never feel the need to mention it IRL and I never squander money in the way she seems to - most of the stuff she buys you never see again. I remember once she was looking at some chairs for the adorable twins and said “I don’t care how much they cost” and that’s just bollocks, no one who has been poor wants to be ripped off so I’m sure there is a cap on what she’s willing to pay for a couple of kids chairs! I did wonder if it’s a bit of a culture clash as North Shore Sydney is pretty flashy.

I love her babies but don’t really agree with making content about them and I’m surprised she does as much as she does - I imagine she has made a few enemies in her time with her job! Not putting them in pyjamas at night is just bizarre! As is the hard no cooking on Saturday rule - the other day she said she fancied prawns but it was Saturday so no go - what????

Anyway, sounds like I don’t but I do like Fidan. I just much prefer her legal stories to the personal and especially the shopping content - I don’t get what that’s about other than to either show off or make people jealous!

😮 1.3 million plus! Holy smokes.
She will eventually get told about this thread and I'll bet she will address it saying it's jealousy. Absolutely I'm jealous lol it would take me 10 years to earn the same amount. And I think some people a lot more so it's very ignorant shes not reading the room.

Reactions: 2
I think we are all jealous of that disposable income aspect of her life lol dropping 15k in one day on whatever you want, sign me up lol

If she does stumble across this thread I honestly don’t think she would be even bothered ? I get that vibe that she wouldn’t care and have a boo hoo like alot of influencers do. To be fair though this is a very tame thread lol

And I agree with the sharing of the twins - they are sweet as but eh, you’re right, given her line of work, I would assume she would be a bit more private. I have a job where interact with the public and I don’t even have my last name on fb, who knows what crazies are out there lol

Reactions: 5
Oh her style is shocking 😵💫😵💫 needs a stylist

She’s been getting PR for a while and she bumbles through it lol

Well. I think she’s just cancelled herself. Check out last nights videos and today has posted a response to the engagement she’s received from that, and then check out the comments of that video. 99% are negative and telling her she’s wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh those two videos were a hard watch. What on earth was she thinking!

---

I think she’s been deleting some comments also.

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh those two videos were a hard watch. What on earth was she thinking!

---

I think she’s been deleting some comments also.
Agreed. She’s made some really odd comments in the past about kids wanting her kids to have Milo - or rather “good aussie kids” and I think she may be doubling down on this whole Aussie thing as she grew up in the 80s likely teased for being ethnic. And not seen as a “good Aussie kid”.

You’d think that would make her realise that celebrating pain is well, painful.

There’s no reason why we can’t change the date so then Australians can celebrate all cultures as we come together.

But celebrating Jan 26th is poor. She’s a bit behind the times and this just goes to prove that.

What makes you think she’s been deleting?

---

Now she’s posted another video opening packages and making lots of passive aggressive comments lmao. I can’t.

And check out this comment.

Attachments

Last edited:
omg what have I missed?? I did notice she has turned comments off on a video
basically when she went to the gifted seafood dinner she mentioned that they had an Australia Day special. People got upset that she was promoting that and instead of just saying yep You’re right it’s in bad taste but it’s the restaurant who are asking me to advertise it she doubled down and said that we should just all enjoy Australia Day and she won’t be waving a flag but she’s allowed to have her opinion and that atheists celebrate Christmas without believing in it so she should be allowed to celebrate Australia Day how she likes

Reactions: 1
She is popping off in some tea time forums and on other Tik tokers reacting to her ‘apology’ video. Yikes !!

Reactions: 1
basically when she went to the gifted seafood dinner she mentioned that they had an Australia Day special. People got upset that she was promoting that and instead of just saying yep You’re right it’s in bad taste but it’s the restaurant who are asking me to advertise it she doubled down and said that we should just all enjoy Australia Day and she won’t be waving a flag but she’s allowed to have her opinion and that atheists celebrate Christmas without believing in it so she should be allowed to celebrate Australia Day how she likes
So she likes a free meal.