New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think maybe she is new-money rich and she flexes how much she can “bleeping afford it” (while we move toward a global recession) because she’s come from nothing? I dunno but she’s arrogant as duck

Reactions: 4
Do we think maybe she is new-money rich and she flexes how much she can “bleeping afford it” (while we move toward a global recession) because she’s come from nothing? I dunno but she’s arrogant as duck
I've blocked her. But when I was watching I got that impression too that she was a cashed up bogan.

Reactions: 2
Maybe ? She never looks put together…this could be her bust size that makes her look ‘frumpy’ or maybe it’s just her lack of fashion sense / doing her hair well / wearing makeup lol

Reactions: 6
And today “this was a pricey Lego set and this one was also expensive”, why does it matter enough to mention that they’re both expensive? It’s just a massive flex at this point.
They're not THAT expensive though, especially when you consider she drops $15k at Chanel without a thought. The Ghostbusters LEGO is $370.00.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely new money rich + a bogan lol. All that money and she also buys from Op shops. If I was bragging how much money I had I would leave the clothes for people on a low income. Feels a bit icky.

She’s definitely new money rich + a bogan lol. All that money and she also buys from Op shops. If I was bragging how much money I had I would leave the clothes for people on a low income. Feels a bit icky.
I agree. She’s odd. It’s not like she’s rich and scrupulous - she drops thousands of dollars in designer stores to then on the way home pick up bags of cheap frozen veg for her airfryer dinner and wears he sisters hand me downs with op shop finds.

I for a second found her zero f***s given attitude endearing but now it’s just weird. Or worse, comes off as complete arrogance.

She's a first gen Australian and her parents had her working very hard from a young age. There is resentment (I did a deep dive ages ago and found old videos/comments about this)

Her dad also explained on a video I happened to see that he wants to make a tik tok account to share how he turned his superannuation from like 20k to 6 mil. He's in his 70s and still working very hard. This is typical of most immigrants. Work very hard and have money but also scrimp and save like you'll lose everything tomorrow.

I also vaguely remember her saying her older sister (not much older) is already retired.

I think they are all very hard workers.

Not to mention Mr Fidan is also on good money. They paid $3.4 mil for their house in 2021... so when she says 'duck it, she can afford it' she's not lying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What an amazing family 😯 It’s one thing to work hard, plenty of us do that, it’s another thing for it to be at something that actually pays off in a substantial life-changing way. They must be very savvy and I need some of that!

If I’ve got 6 million I’m not working hard at 70 😂😂
---
You can have all the money in the bank and followers galore but Fidan doesn’t seem to be a very happy person. Seems quite miserable and likes to rub her wealth in others faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone actually going to read over 600 pages of blog entries of a middle-aged women trying to find a husband? Most well-written novels aren’t even that long.

• Haha
Is anyone actually going to read over 600 pages of blog entries of a middle-aged women trying to find a husband? Most well-written novels aren’t even that long.
Nope! I read part of her “hook up” diary paused on it and it was a highly detailed list 🥹 nice kisser, Chinese dinner, he picked me up…..

I imagine her book is going to read like that also. She probably had advice to chop it down but she refused

Reactions: 3
Nope! I read part of her “hook up” diary paused on it and it was a highly detailed list 🥹 nice kisser, Chinese dinner, he picked me up…..

I imagine her book is going to read like that also. She probably had advice to chop it down but she refused
Oooh where did you read that?

Reactions: 2
I’m a little speechless that Fidan is looking for some kind of management or influencer representation. What on earth is going on with 2023?!

• Haha
those who have read her blog, how does it come across ? I don’t find her particularly witty or charming when she speaks, I don’t know how that translates to her writing if she’s literally just walking us through her dates ?

Oooh where did you read that?
She did a Tiktok a while ago and went through her hookup diary 😂
---
those who have read her blog, how does it come across ? I don’t find her particularly witty or charming when she speaks, I don’t know how that translates to her writing if she’s literally just walking us through her dates ?
The blog is shut down but here is an article where she gave an interview. The blog seems more like a critique of her dates, bitchy and sarcastic.

I can’t post the Tiktok about it but can look it up under quirks.
4D5F35DD-6261-4113-8FBE-E9F8384807AC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just read that article… the excerpt from the blog… I’ve read enough… a book is not necessary lol it screams 2000s blogs, nothing exciting. We get it, no one is as wealthy or successful as she is 🙄

• Haha
I just read that article… the excerpt from the blog… I’ve read enough… a book is not necessary lol it screams 2000s blogs, nothing exciting. We get it, no one is as wealthy or successful as she is 🙄
if being a mid-40s successful and wealthy woman means I’m always at work, in the supermarket making TikToks or at home throwing frozen veggies into my airfryer while recording my kids eat… I don’t want it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
4D54471C-D18A-4ED3-BF87-AE3E30C861B7.jpeg

I don’t understand why she has to be so bleeping passive aggressive all the time.
Alright Fidan love, don’t hem it, bleeping trip and go ass over tit all night for all anyone cares, you’re the one who’ll look stupid.

• Wow