New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well, it's ironic as these two articles would assist in her quest for tik tok verification that she's been applying for HAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m curious as hell to see how Fidan comes back from this. Her arrogance is off the charts, I don’t see her eating humble pie or giving any kind of meaningful apology.

Reactions: 5
I’m curious as hell to see how Fidan comes back from this. Her arrogance is off the charts, I don’t see her eating humble pie or giving any kind of meaningful apology.
Me too. This is something Fidan can't control.

I do disagree with people contacting her lawfirm and leaving bad reviews on Google.

Apart of me thinks just delete TikTok and move on and focus on your career., twins and defacto. Is TikTok really worth it?

Reactions: 3
Well, seeing as my very first post in this thread (over a month ago!) said I think she'll say something which will lead her to shut up shop - I think she will do that.

Why?

She has more going against her on tik tok than to benefit. While she is incredibly tone deaf and arrogant, I believe she's smart enough to know that - but is her ego?

She's sharing a lot of her home life, of which her partner (refuse to call him husband now, sorry) is not a fan - and he also doesn't trust tik tok because it's owned by Chinese gov. who are stealing all info......

She has a very high stakes career which can be affected by her actions online. Can you imagine what her peers are saying/thinking?

However, as much as she says she doesn't care and seems very stubborn and would stand by her word until she's blue in the face - she does seem to have a thirst for recognition and praise from others. The blog, the tik tok and I predict that would have made for an inbuilt audience for her book.

Can you imagine the gems in there?

So maybe she'll come back as though nothing has happened. I don't think she'll apologise.

Edit: ok… seems she has come back and addressed it in the only way she knows how, I guess. It‘s giving damage control.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Edit: ok… seems she has come back and addressed it in the only way she knows how, I guess. It‘s giving damage control.

Thoughts?
Was exactly the kind of ‘apology’ I expected. I really don’t think she realised her behaviour in the other videos was offensive. That doesn’t condone what/how she said however.

The fact she started with "before I can resume my normal TikTok content" doesn't sit right with me

That apology video sounded like the other partners were making her say it. Intentional or not the woman fails to read the room on so many issues.

Thoughts?
1000% damage control. She single-handedly threw her (and her partners) law firm into the firing line. Loose lips sink ships Fidan!

Well she has comments turned off. So she really doesn't want to know what others think.

Maybe Fidan should be a Real Housewife of Sydney.

Reactions: 1
Have a look at @jamesdapice latest tiktok. Something must have gone down. Shes blocked him for calling her out

Why are businesses now providing her with free platters when clearly she can afford it? Never mind the major issue

Surprised Fidan buys the defacto a Valentine's Day present. Thought she would see it as a waste of money.