New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so clear to see how much she favours Kara over Clark which is such a shame because Clark is just so lovely compared to Kara and her attitude. Her tone when she’s talking to them both is so different, I do hope Clark gets the same that Kara gets from her from his dad so he never feels the difference.

Reactions: 2
Do we think that there is trouble in paradise with Mr Fidan, he seems to be MIA and she hasn’t said anything about him working away! She seems to have been down for the past few weeks, had to take the kids grocery shopping on the weekend and then no showing his dinners this week 🤔🤔

Do we think that there is trouble in paradise with Mr Fidan, he seems to be MIA and she hasn’t said anything about him working away! She seems to have been down for the past few weeks, had to take the kids grocery shopping on the weekend and then no showing his dinners this week 🤔🤔
lets see if she addresses it... She reads here right?

Reactions: 3
You mean like when he broke his foot last yr??? 🤔

A bit of a theory here but since his name and pics were released on tik tok, I'd thought he'd been absent that's why the videos are scaled back and she's looking extra exhausted.

I thought maybe he'd cracked it and gone to stay elsewhere? He seemed to make it very clear to her (because she wanted to show him!) that he wanted to remain private and off tik tok... and now his stuff is floating around on the internet at the hands of 140k followers.

I'm not saying he didn't break his foot or leg or whatever, but it would fit in with her being the sole parent right now ;)

You mean like when he broke his foot last yr??? 🤔

Ohhhh I missed this!!! It does make sense though, it seems as though tik tok is very much part of her routine that she can’t give up so I can see them butting heads with it! He must have to wait to sit down for his dinner so his reflection isn’t shown in her videos in their kitchen and things like being out and about in public together surely her followers who see her out will then see him 🤷🏻‍♀️ let’s see if anything gets addressed about it.

Reactions: 1
Ohhhh I missed this!!! It does make sense though, it seems as though tik tok is very much part of her routine that she can’t give up so I can see them butting heads with it! He must have to wait to sit down for his dinner so his reflection isn’t shown in her videos in their kitchen and things like being out and about in public together surely her followers who see her out will then see him 🤷🏻‍♀️ let’s see if anything gets addressed about it.
Surely social media has to be a sore spot in their relationship. He’s very private to the point I don’t even know his name and only saw his leaked pic and she overshares a lot about their family life, finances and lifestyle.

Surely social media has to be a sore spot in their relationship. He’s very private to the point I don’t even know his name and only saw his leaked pic and she overshares a lot about their family life, finances and lifestyle.
I know, I honestly don’t know how she manages to keep him so under the radar when she already lives such a hectic life, it’ll definitely takes its toll eventually if it hasn’t already! She’s dished up his dinner in the latest video but she just seems so not herself, something is definitely going on.

Reactions: 1