New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
basically when she went to the gifted seafood dinner she mentioned that they had an Australia Day special. People got upset that she was promoting that and instead of just saying yep You’re right it’s in bad taste but it’s the restaurant who are asking me to advertise it she doubled down and said that we should just all enjoy Australia Day and she won’t be waving a flag but she’s allowed to have her opinion and that atheists celebrate Christmas without believing in it so she should be allowed to celebrate Australia Day how she likes
Thank you for this! Even recognising 'Australia Day' on 26 January, irrespective of how you choose to 'celebrate'.... huge ick

Reactions: 2
Used to like her months ago when she was more legal stories and less shopping and feeding kids content .. but wow she’s gettin roasted with the stitch replies ! Can’t imagine her law firm partners would agree that the publicity is good

Reactions: 5
Used to like her months ago when she was more legal stories and less shopping and feeding kids content .. but wow she’s gettin roasted with the stitch replies ! Can’t imagine her law firm partners would agree that the publicity is good
I don't like her shopping I have lots of money and I don't give a duck about the cost or anything to do with the twins. Leave them out of it. Don't rely on having a one-sided conversation because you think it works in your favour.

Oh wow. Shes deleted that post but it's stitched a lot. And then she's doubled down. I'm not an airport , you don't need to announce your departure

Reactions: 3
Oh Fidan, I think you made your bed and now you’re going to have to lie in it. I don’t understand why she’s calling herself an influencer, how is she being anything other than a twit who has discovered TikTok and now fallen on her sword (or sharp tongue as it turns out).

Reactions: 6
Same. I liked the legal stories. The kids dinners not so much. Filming your kids eating every night for Tiktok is odd. I don’t think she sees many people outside her family circle. Perhaps not many friends. Surely she knows that advertising a restaurant promo for Aust Day for a free $300 meal is in bad taste, offensive and even racist. Yuck

Reactions: 8
Same. I liked the legal stories. The kids dinners not so much. Filming your kids eating every night for Tiktok is odd. I don’t think she sees many people outside her family circle. Perhaps not many friends. Surely she knows that advertising a restaurant promo for Aust Day for a free $300 meal is in bad taste, offensive and even racist. Yuck
It's so awkward shoving a camera in their face whilst they're trying to eat

Her twins are little sweeties.
It is clear she has a favourite though… 🥺

I found this a few days ago after watching her video about finding her journals which documented her dates and ranked guys.

I haven’t looked up the web archives for her blog yet.

Agree. She’s clearly a very smart woman, but she comes across as lacking social skills. Which could be part of being a lawyer, I wouldn’t know, but she appears blunt AF, not have a whole lot of empathy and loves the sound of her own voice.

But in saying that, the comments of her earlier videos are people saying how much they love it so maybe it’s just spurring her on…

Either way, read the room Fidan!

I thought the restaurant looked really tacky as well 😂 call me a snob 😂
She really needs to read the room - also the irony of her getting on her high horse about her firm being contacted because she was downplaying genocide when she egged on her followers to contact the hairdressers for having the temerity to refuse to cut her son’s hair

If anyone didn't see the videos before they were removed a tiktok acct uh.oh.oh.dear has two up. In no good conscience could I even see where this supposedly educated woman is coming from. She should know well enough that when you share an opinion on a public forum, people are entitled to share their public disagreements about it. So tone deaf and tbh its a bit you made your bed, lie in it for me.

Reactions: 7
If anyone didn't see the videos before they were removed a tiktok acct uh.oh.oh.dear has two up. In no good conscience could I even see where this supposedly educated woman is coming from. She should know well enough that when you share an opinion on a public forum, people are entitled to share their public disagreements about it. So tone deaf and tbh its a bit you made your bed, lie in it for me.
Absolutely agree - her comments are astonishing! I hope it was worth it for a $300 bit of garlicky fish served in a carrier bag (let’s face it, I’m sure she could afford it)

It’s a group on Facebook. A lot of absolute nonsense is posted but when an ‘influencer’ ‘fucks up’ legitimately or otherwise lol they go off..

View attachment 1908673
Fidan has really gone down in flames in this group hey?! I must admit I was a bit surprised so many of the members knew who she was and followed her. I have to mute Tea Time on and off because so much absolute insanity is posted on there. I will read out bits and pieces to my partner and he just groans 🤣 I must admit if I’m having a bad day, a quick scroll through the page makes me feel like I really have my tit together.

I hope Fidan is having a horrible day “celebrating” today. I hope her bbq gas bottle runs out, hope the kids are misbehaving, hope she gets rained on and her car breaks down and she has some time to dwell on why we don’t celebrate January 26th.

Her twins are little sweeties.
It is clear she has a favourite though… 🥺

I found this a few days ago after watching her video about finding her journals which documented her dates and ranked guys.

I haven’t looked up the web archives for her blog yet.
She’s got quite the acid tongue and her tiktok account seems to be a way of getting a fan base for her book based on her finding a husband blog.

I had wondered why she didn’t share wedding pics or anything but she’s not married, interesting times have changed 😂:

Is the end goal to potentially launch greater opportunities such as book deals etc? No, the end goal is to get married. I am not fussed about the blog turning into bigger and better things. The best thing that happens is whatever does

---

* her son is definitely the favourite!

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just come across Fidan thanks to the mentions of her in the other threads on here. I haven’t seen the posts but it sounds like a totally gross way to speak and act regarding 26 January.

And WTF is with her taste in clothing and bra situation? “As we all know” she can afford to look and dress better.

Reactions: 3
She’s deleted the two replies to her Australia Day restaurant promo. Probably got too much hate and stictch videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 1