New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what needs hemming, but it just fits into the narrative of 'oh, I don't care' -- meanwhile, deeply caring.

Reactions: 1
Ok I spent some time watching a few recent videos. Kara clearly sick when she was too tired for dinner.

Today Fidan is audibly sick and says it come on quickly and feels very ill... proceeds to go into chemist, supermarket and pick up dinner on way home.... and plans to attend the engagement party on the weekend.

No mention of covid test when it's pretty bloody likely she has it.

Many comments telling her to test but just as many saying covid is just a cold and to go off and enjoy herself.

Even if she tests negative it doesn't mean it's not covid... I certainly wouldn't want any sickness if I can avoid. Stay home.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Today Fidan is audibly sick and says it come on quickly and feels very ill... proceeds to go into chemist, supermarket and pick up dinner on way home.... and plans to attend the engagement party on the weekend.
And she also spent a full day in court

And she also spent a full day in court
Happy Easter to everyone x
---
The dress isn’t anything special. She’s the epitome of can’t buy taste
She’s quite limited due to bust size. She’d really benefit from having a styling session and then will understand what works for her body without making her look frumpy.
Same as makeup! Even watching some good old YT tutorials like we all did.
Oh, and outsourcing home organisation. If you can afford it, just pay someone!

Ok I spent some time watching a few recent videos. Kara clearly sick when she was too tired for dinner.

No mention of covid test when it's pretty bloody likely she has it.

Many comments telling her to test but just as many saying covid is just a cold and to go off and enjoy herself.

Even if she tests negative it doesn't mean it's not covid... I certainly wouldn't want any sickness if I can avoid. Stay home.
This makes me SO angry at the moment! People just automatically deciding they have a regular cold or flu and treating it as such, how would you know? At the moment if I got sick I’d be assuming it was Covid until proven otherwise and I would test a few days in a row before I called it. At least wear a freaking mask if you’re sick with anything and going out and exposing other people! 😡

Reactions: 6
The dress saga. Surely it’s just for content. It’s her sisters engagement party as if she doesn’t have other dresses to wear.

The dress saga. Surely it’s just for content. It’s her sisters engagement party as if she doesn’t have other dresses to wear.
I’m waiting for the finished look big reveal. I’m older than Fidan and the GRWM videos were a train wreck. This woman is in her 40s and while meticulous about work seems to have zero idea about everyday life things.

Reactions: 5
You’re so loaded, why don’t you spring for a hair and makeup artist ? Like, a 20k handbag no biggie but $200 for hair/makeup for an event ?

Her “don’t worry about it” and “duck it” attitude to this dress and her makeup is not relatable or endearing. You can afford it, get a MUA or put some effort in to finding out how to do your makeup etc

Her “don’t worry about it” and “duck it” attitude to this dress and her makeup is not relatable or endearing. You can afford it, get a MUA or put some effort in to finding out how to do your makeup etc
The amount of times she said “don’t worry” like I’m not worried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dress looked decent. Hair - awful, makeup - awful. I know Turkish families tend to do their events up big which I love but the engagement party didn’t look that formal to me - it was a lunch time event so I don’t think the whole gown debacle was needed? I get she has a tricky bust size ( maaaan I would be getting that reduced asap - they must be uncomfy ) but there would of been so many nicer options out there

Reactions: 6
Dress looked decent. Hair - awful, makeup - awful. I know Turkish families tend to do their events up big which I love but the engagement party didn’t look that formal to me - it was a lunch time event so I don’t think the whole gown debacle was needed? I get she has a tricky bust size ( maaaan I would be getting that reduced asap - they must be uncomfy ) but there would of been so many nicer options out there
I’m familiar with huge, uncomfortable, too big breasts but Fidan does herself no favours with poorly fitting bras and choosing to not dress for her shape. A well-fitting bra can make a HUGE difference. And let’s face it, she can afford it.

I won’t reveal his image as that’s not for me to do but what is this page about, they commented on one of fidans ‘engagement party’ posts where she mentioned about wanting to go onto gogglebox and that being where people will see Mr Fidan if they make it on there then all of a sudden this page popped up with pics of him on 🙈 I wander if she has noticed as the profile pic looks like it was taken by someone at the engagement party.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I won’t reveal his image as that’s not for me to do but what is this page about, they commented on one of fidans ‘engagement party’ posts where she mentioned about wanting to go onto gogglebox and that being where people will see Mr Fidan if they make it on there then all of a sudden this page popped up with pics of him on 🙈 I wander if she has noticed as the profile pic looks like it was taken by someone at the engagement party.
Mmmm. That's actually a silly bleeping move from who ever shared that. Fidan's a lawyer so if she finds out who did it, I think there will be trouble.

Sure, I talked about seeing him but I never told anyone where to find it or showed him.

How long until the comment section find it and everyone knows and the mystery is over?

Reactions: 2
Mmmm. That's actually a silly bleeping move from who ever shared that. Fidan's a lawyer so if she finds out who did it, I think there will be trouble.

Sure, I talked about seeing him but I never told anyone where to find it or showed him.

How long until the comment section find it and everyone knows and the mystery is over?
I did think it’s a bad move doing that to someone who is a lawyer and will know the ins and out of doing that against someone’s wishes, that’s why I scribbled his face before sharing as it’s no one’s right to share someone’s image on the internet without their consent but then the page confused me if it was him, himself because of the images being at the wedding but then the comment they posted on her video has being removed so more than likely someone they know, outing him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Creepy. So that’s a relative or family friend posting? Cynical me wonders if it’s Fidan herself
---
She’s been quite shrewd in not sharing him or how they met and saying it’s in the second book.

Creepy. So that’s a relative or family friend posting? Cynical me wonders if it’s Fidan herself
---
She’s been quite shrewd in not sharing him or how they met and saying it’s in the second book.
From the photo used on the page and the profile picture looks like it was taken at the family event they were at yesterday also the other photo is a family photo im not sure how someone would get hold of a family photo of them from when the twins were babies! Seems really strange unless someone has searched a family members Facebook page and took them from there. Seems strange.

Reactions: 2