FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is breaking the agreement you are only allowed two cats or dogs in any council house in the UK , she is defo getting evicted but they will give her time to get a new place I would imagine ..that's what happens when you put all your business on YT telling the world she has 5 cats and 2 dogs so it serves her right

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg when she was banging in about wearing bloody crop tops and then said I love ya I was cringing so hard . How many bloody times does want to lick the subs arseholes. "Love ya"you don't know them you saddo.......

Omg when she was banging on about wearing bloody crop tops and then said I love ya I was cringing so hard . How many bloody times does want to lick the subs arseholes. "Love ya"you don't know them you saddo.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It's sad that a woman In her 30's has to look for validation from strangers on the internet!!
She behaves like an immature 12 year old, she needs to grow up, focus on her home and her kids, so sad!

Reactions: 5
7 pets? sorry i love animals but its just pure neglect having that many when you can barely look after and pay for them, nevermind with kids as well! its such a selfish thing to just stock up on pets because you want one with no regard for actually taking care of them. reminds me of katie price

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg when she was banging in about wearing bloody crop tops and then said I love ya I was cringing so hard . How many bloody times does want to lick the subs arseholes. "Love ya"you don't know them you saddo.......
Love you, Nelliton XXX๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ lol xx๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

7 pets? sorry i love animals but its just pure neglect having that many when you can barely look after and pay for them, nevermind with kids as well! its such a selfish thing to just stock up on pets because you want one with no regard for actually taking care of them. reminds me of katie price
That broke my heart when Katie's Prices puppy died. They were obviously not paying attention to it even though there were people in the same room as it.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

She is breaking the agreement you are only allowed two cats or dogs in any council house in the UK , she is defo getting evicted but they will give her time to get a new place I would imagine ..that's what happens when you put all your business on YT telling the world she has 5 cats and 2 dogs so it serves her right
Even if she moved into a privately rented property she would still have to obey by rules such as informing the landlord she was going to keep animals. She would also have to make sure the house was clean. She would have to clean the cat/dog tit up in the garden regularly and even if the landlord agreed with her keeping pets, if they became a problem like continuous barking etc the council can get involved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Love you, Nelliton XXX๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ lol xx๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

That broke my heart when Katie's Prices puppy died. They were obviously not paying attention to it even though there were people in the same room as it.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Even if she moved into a privately rented property she would still have to obey by rules such as informing the landlord she was going to keep animals. She would also have to make sure the house was clean. She would have to clean the cat/dog tit up in the garden regularly and even if the landlord agreed with her keeping pets, if they became a problem like continuous barking etc the council can get involved.
Ahahahaha back at ya remember you do you my friend๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does one off the filthiest things anyone could do , she washes the dog and cat bowls in the same sink as her dishes ๐Ÿคฎ I dread to think where the litter tray if she has one gets washed ..whys she not got a outside tap with all they animals

She won't be able to get a council swap either if she has rent arrears. Bit odd leaving social housing for private rent, when housing is like gold dust

Reactions: 8
I hope she's confident of her future income, moving from council to private, I'm not sure how it works, if the private renting became too much for her to afford, can she move directly back into council housing again?

most people in her financial situation would not be giving up a council property to private rent under any circumstance, im guessing theyve been told to leave (whether it be due to rent arrears/the pets etc) or theyve fucked something up with their neighbours so want to leave. or they just want to upgrade and live beyond their means

I hope she's confident of her future income, moving from council to private, I'm not sure how it works, if the private renting became too much for her to afford, can she move directly back into council housing again?
I think once you go from council to privately rented its hard to get back into council property. She would have to have a very good reason to reapply for a council house.

most people in her financial situation would not be giving up a council property to private rent under any circumstance, im guessing theyve been told to leave (whether it be due to rent arrears/the pets etc) or theyve fucked something up with their neighbours so want to leave. or they just want to upgrade and live beyond their means
Risky when you have children and no steady job, what if her YouTube channel gets hacked again??

• Heart
It wouldnโ€™t surprise me if she sub letted the council house, just so she could still have it. The private one could be in Steveโ€™s nameโ€ฆ.

Reactions: 4
There's people working full time that are struggling to pay rent. She's being delusional if she thinks her You Tube channel is a secure job. I think a lot of landlords need proof of a secure income, something You Tube is not. She may be doing well at the moment but her channel could get cancelled at anytime. Personally I think she needs some help with her mental health because the behaviour she is showing is not normal.(ie continuously clothes shopping etc, ideas of going private etc)

• Heart
They may be asking on behalf of someone else. Surely they wouldn't be that stupid to give up their housing. A 3 bedroom private rented house can be towards a grand a month in rent these days ๐Ÿ˜ต

It wouldnโ€™t surprise me if she sub letted the council house, just so she could still have it. The private one could be in Steveโ€™s nameโ€ฆ.
I heard about people doing that.

Where she going to wear the orange boob tube? Ndubz concert? ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm a dog lover but I woukd gladly let my pets go to secure a roof over the heads of my kids!!!!!! She's been caught out, someone's dobbed her in!

• Heart
She won't be able to get a council swap either if she has rent arrears. Bit odd leaving social housing for private rent, when housing is like gold dust
or if she's been reported for anything "anti social". I rent from a housing assosication and am looking to move (im bidding and looking at swaps but no luck yet) and both of those avenues require you to have clear rent account or have a payment plan to repay the rent arrears and have no history of anti social behaviour against you. If shes been reported for her animals or mess in the garden or noise then it will bleep against her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.