FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her period with the size of her would be like chainsaw massacre with added liver , I can't imagine period pants containing it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her showing the thongs knocked me a bit sick tbh, definitely too small, she wouldn't look half as bad if she dressed in clothes that are her size and something that flatters bigger girls, she has herself squeezed into tops that give her 6 boobs, and when she has a vest top on and is showing clothes or any kind of haul, her elbows look like their stuck to her side's, I always think, she doesn't want to show her hairy underarms 🤢🤢🤢🤢 her hair in the last video is like Lego hair, doesn't move, she never washes herself or her hair, she had blotches of dirty makeup on her face, her hands looked manky as usual, imagine her kids friends watching her videos, the poor kids will get teased something rotten and it'll get worse as they get older
Seriously how long does it take to wash your hair. Doe anybody else wish they could tell her to her face to stop whinging and get a f**cling life. There's people worse off than her and all she's moaning about is not feeling fulfilled in life.

She would be wearing period pants constantly then cos is this not her excuse for not doing a weigh in because she's bloated, time of the month blah blah... those thongs have left me visibly shaken!!
Please can we send Pandasnooks some love. I think Faye as traumatised her with the thongs. Xxx

download (3).jpeg
These are more like the size she needs.😁

Her period with the size of her would be like chainsaw massacre with added liver , I can't imagine period pants containing it
Maybe its just me but the whole thought of period pants makes me feels yucky especially when Faye discusses them with her history of uncleanliness. They would surely have to be washed regularly. The thought of them stinking in a pile of unwashed washing makes my stomach turn. 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ok Faye 🙄...no weigh in because you can't even lose the weight YOU want to lose yet this year is going to be yours , we are nearly in the 6th month you would think this was January the 1st you are delusional Faye
Screenshot_20220517-143821.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
images (10).jpeg
The wash pile getting big again.😁

Ok Faye 🙄...no weigh in because you can't even lose the weight YOU want to lose yet this year is going to be yours , we are nearly in the 6th month you would think this was January the 1st you are delusional Faye View attachment 1273499S
She should go back to work and live in the real world instead of thinking she's some kind of positive lifestyle guru. She might have been up at 3.30 but I bet you any money she'll be moaning she's knackered. I know people like to make positive changes in their lives but unlike Faye some don't feel the need to brag about it constantly. Besides how is calling people dickheads and showing them the middle finger a positive thing in life. I've never heard a lifestyle coach say "Go bleeping smash it", You've bleeping got this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 1273555The wash pile getting big again.😁

She should go back to work and live in the real world instead of thinking she's some kind of positive lifestyle guru. She might have been up at 3.30 but I bet you any money she'll be moaning she's knackered. I know people like to make positive changes in their lives but unlike Faye some don't feel the need to brag about it constantly. Besides how is calling people dickheads and showing them the middle finger a positive thing in life. I've never heard a lifestyle coach say "Go bleeping smash it", You've bleeping got this.
She won’t want to ‘ middle finger the tit ‘ out of that wash pile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So she bought 4 mugs for £1... fell in love with the 2 "branded" SB ones (obvs her & Steve getting them)... giving the chipped one to one of the kids... the other one has M on it, she couldn't think of anything with an M... is her son not called Mason??? 🤔

So correct me if I'm wrong... not 1 thing for her sons?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Is she messing with that size12 daisy print top 😟 she'll stretch it that much they'll look like fried eggs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG the tiny stripy River Island top, that looked like a size 8! This woman must have hundreds of clothes, why keep buying stuff that you will never fit into! The crop tops aren’t for her shape. And yes, nothing for the kids as usual as it’s all about Faye.

She could make a profit on those mugs, not that she sells just buys 🙄

3EAE87A4-EE9A-48B7-AE38-EAFA488E22C2.jpeg

Reactions: 5
im sure she buys most of it to resell but doesnt want to admit it. shes constantly buying tit for the car boot and clothes in the wrong size

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.