FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get the feeling she only bought them for our benefit then going to take them back she said herself the T-shirts were to big for the lad and she never showed us the stuff for the other lad she supposedly got
Considering she shows YouTube everything she buys, even toilet paper, so she would have shown the tesco clothes, her content is so tit 😴😴

Reactions: 11
So she had money for more unnecessary makeup and clothes for her boyfriend, why not wait til the boys had finished school or til the weekend and take them with her to primark and let them pick out some summer clothes for themselves, something not right with that woman😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she had money for more unnecessary makeup and clothes for her boyfriend, why not wait til the boys had finished school or til the weekend and take them with her to primark and let them pick out some summer clothes for themselves, something not right with that woman😡
The one outfit was bought for us and YouTube, it probably killed her to pay for them, the kids are an after thought for her, I'll never understand how a mother can be like that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Why do I get the feeling she only bought them for our benefit then going to take them back she said herself the T-shirts were to big for the lad and she never showed us the stuff for the other lad she supposedly got
What got me is she bought the t-shirts for Mason but she said Tyler might get a few wears out of them. If you buy brand new for one kid surely he should wear it brand new not when the older sibling has worn it a few times.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The brown streaks in her black hair have faded so much you can see the brown dye only took to it bc it was actually grey. So now she is walking around with grey/faded brown streaks in her jet black hair. She looks haggard.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The brown streaks in her black hair have faded so much you can see the brown dye only took to it bc it was actually grey. So now she is walking around with grey/faded brown streaks in her jet black hair. She looks haggard.
I was so surprised when I heard her age, 100% thought she was in her 40's

• Heart

Looks like a skunk 🦨 and stinks like one

• Haha
I take my hat off to her... she's bought her kid brand new Primark clobber. Give that lady an award!

I cannot wait for the school uniform haul... #fifthhand #hotwash #bargain #charityshop #bullied #facebookjoblot
As bad as this is going to sound. I feel for Tyler who’s in high school. We all know brands mean something to high schoolers. And they get charity shop? They don’t even get bee from supermarkets.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Faye why don’t you take your kids on a proper shopping spree for some nice new clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Laughing because she dont wash her clothes properly. She has zero shame 🤢🤢🤢
The fact that she broadcasts the fact that her kids clothes are from charity shops is what gets me, it's like she wants them to get bullied or just couldn't give a tit about what other kids do to them, and the 15 minute wash?? She's disgusting, and again, another reason for her kids to get picked on, she's so immature! I mean should we even be surprised though, she can't even wash herself let alone anything else 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
I just think she don't sound sincere when she's speaking all lovey dovey and kind. It's all for the camera. That's my opinion.

• Heart
Could she be lying about her age ? I have always said she looks like she's in her 40's and a lot older than cropster

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Laughing because she dont wash her clothes properly. She has zero shame 🤢🤢🤢
The odd couple of times, yes do a 15 minute was but not every wash especially not the boys uniforms. They're growing boys and will start sweating more. A 15 minute wash is going to get the clothes clean enough even if she says they smell the same as when she does a normal wash. She really needs a kick up the arse and get some organisation in place.

Her headaches could be from looking at her phone too much not the heat or lack of water.

As for Crash spilling coffee all over her cables. 1)That dog needs more exercise and discipline and 2) keep your cables somewhere safe where accidents won't happen. Its just pure laziness with her not because she's a busy mum. I bet millions of women would love to be in her position but they actually go out and earn money in a honest way to provide for their children. You Tube etc has made many of their content providers entitled and lazy.

Could she be lying about her age ? I have always said she looks like she's in her 40's and a lot older than cropster
She might be. Let's see your birth certificate Faye.

• Heart
Guys if someone wants to make a new thread either #4 Meatloafs Menagerie or #4 5 Cats 2 Dogs 1 Sponger , they both got the most votes so whoever does the new thread can pick

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.