FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Steve wears vans and looks like he wears about a size 7 gives me the bad ick ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฃ

Also faye don't buy ya kid a second hand birthday present please ๐Ÿ™ just stop buying yourself shite for once and get him something new fgs ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact that Steve wears vans and looks like he wears about a size 7 gives me the bad ick ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฃ

Also faye don't buy ya kid a second hand birthday present please ๐Ÿ™ just stop buying yourself shite for once and get him something new fgs ๐Ÿ™„
I can't believe that she is considering buying her kid a second hand keyboard when she's bragging about being "financially successful". The amount of money she's spent on herself in the past few videos would have paid or partly paid for a brand new one. How can someone sit in front of a bulging wardrobe of clothes (even if they are mostly second hand) and say they've seen a second hand item to buy their kid for their birthday. You can't tell me that even some of her arse licking subbies weren't disgusted when she said that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She's probably scrounging on the hope someone donates a new one or sends her the cash for one

Reactions: 6
She definitely wants people to feel sorry for her and send her stuff, the begging is subtle but it's there!
She'll spend money on her and Steve, even when it's grocery shopping, she'll buy ingredients for dinner for the 2 of them but the kids get processed tit, she spends a fortune on make up and tit, but her kids get second hand bedsheets and second hand birthday gifts, she couldn't give a tit about them, I mean look at the state of the house, every child deserves a warm cosy safe home ,but she has them living in tit, never clean clothes and no effort goes into cooking or eating together every day, they're in their room eating 4 for a quid tit from heron while she stands in her kitchen like a loner talking to her phone ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Did anyone else think it was disgusting the way she put her hand down her top. She's obsessed with her boobs. If she must grope herself, surely do it off camera.

Cats hate to be overcrowded and dirty I hope she looks after them properly ๐Ÿ˜
Obviously not if they're ripping her net curtains down and puking on her sofas. Not forgetting laying all over the kids clothes and covering them with hairs.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She said in a previous vlog she sometimes just sits her hand down her cleavage for no reason ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She said in a previous vlog she sometimes just sits her hand down her cleavage for no reason ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Its okay if she's doing it in the privacy of her own house when there's no one around but to openly do it when she's on camera. The way she acts she comes across as being a tart.

• Sick
I can't believe that she is considering buying her kid a second hand keyboard when she's bragging about being "financially successful". The amount of money she's spent on herself in the past few videos would have paid or partly paid for a brand new one. How can someone sit in front of a bulging wardrobe of clothes (even if they are mostly second hand) and say they've seen a second hand item to buy their kid for their birthday. You can't tell me that even some of her arse licking subbies weren't disgusted when she said that.
So sad on them boys she's such a selfish cow! Keyboards are not even that expensive anymore either ๐Ÿ˜• she even said herself he's doing really well,,well in that case bleeping spoil the lad for once ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Heart
She used a porta toilet ๐Ÿคฎ
Should have used the pan instead.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

She is luring in pervs and making it smutty , remember the bath scene's
Only fans is next on the cards. On a serious note, could you imagine the kids taking their mates to the house and she's fiddling with her boobs. Dirty cow.

I bet you when its the lads birthday he'll get a second hand keyboard and that ยฃ20 deal where they go to the arcade and have pizza etc. Also a reduced price birthday cake with a cheap Pound land card.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Who the hell would want to look at her ๐Ÿคฎ mind you she could be a goddess in feeder type men

Faye's new house
FB_IMG_1652966538875.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Having that amount of animals in that tiny house is cruel, just because you love animals, doesn't mean you should have as many as you want, she can't even care for her children properly ffs, Faye needs to grow up now, seriously, her life is a chaotic mess!!
This resonates with me so much. I know someone who is always wittering on about being an animal lover and being all sanctimonious when in reality they are just hoarding animals, the dog never gets walked, the cats aren't allowed to outside ever, and neither are the rabbits. People like this are cruel but jusy oblivious

• Sad
This resonates with me so much. I know someone who is always wittering on about being an animal lover and being all sanctimonious when in reality they are just hoarding animals, the dog never gets walked, the cats aren't allowed to outside ever, and neither are the rabbits. People like this are cruel but jusy oblivious
She thinks because she brings the dogs for walks that this makes her a wonderful pet owner! That house is too small for 2 big dogs, poor Sam is older now and should have just been given attention and space but Faye is just selfish, her new video is just a joke, the kids dinner..... ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ Hi Faye, as soon as we say something here, she does it in her next video, "the meats not burned, it's the seasoning.... it was bleeping black, but as long as her and Steve's dinner was ok then that's all that matters!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.