FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or if she's been reported for anything "anti social". I rent from a housing assosication and am looking to move (im bidding and looking at swaps but no luck yet) and both of those avenues require you to have clear rent account or have a payment plan to repay the rent arrears and have no history of anti social behaviour against you. If shes been reported for her animals or mess in the garden or noise then it will bleep against her
*bleep against her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 loving your autocorrect 😆 yeah it has to be something like that! I can't say I'd enjoy living nextdoor to someone with rubbish piled up, loads of cats, two dogs and a whole tit tip. I'd be moaning like mad 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a gander at her vinted and she's got a dress up size 8 and girls baby hat ect so obvious why she goes charity shopping . Like Why the heck would you have a dress a size 8 otherwise. 😟

Just had a gander at her vinted and she's got a dress up size 8 and girls baby hat ect so obvious why she goes charity shopping . Like Why the heck would you have a dress a size 8 otherwise. 😟
Screenshot_20220518-165815_Vinted.jpg
is there even any point if you just selling it for 1.50 give it back to charity lmao

Reactions: 9
I couldn't be bothered with all that palava of selling stuff for that little , i just put clothes I don't wear anymore in charity bins in supermarket carparks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🤮 loads of it is out of the Facebook job lots. I hope she has hot washed it, even then I’m not sure it’s good to go 🤣
Dirty cahhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
*bleep against her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 loving your autocorrect 😆 yeah it has to be something like that! I can't say I'd enjoy living nextdoor to someone with rubbish piled up, loads of cats, two dogs and a whole tit tip. I'd be moaning like mad 🤢
That made me laugh too, autocorrect can be so funny sometimes.

I couldn't be bothered with all that palava of selling stuff for that little , i just put clothes I don't wear anymore in charity bins in supermarket carparks
Don't let on where about you live or Faye will be raiding them next.😁

View attachment 1276244 is there even any point if you just selling it for 1.50 give it back to charity lmao
Needs a good iron too.

I've just had a look on Vinted too. Does she have an iron because every item of clothing was creased to duck.

Last edited:
That made me laugh too, autocorrect can be so funny sometimes.

Don't let on where about you live or Faye will be raiding them next.😁

Needs a good iron too.

I've just had a look on Vinted too. Does she have an iron because every item of clothing was creased to duck.
I see she's selling the 18th keyring she got from the rubbish she bought off Facebook the other day 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I'm sure the potential buyer would love to know all about that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My guess is shes running from debt, probably gonna put the new house in steves name

I see she's selling the 18th keyring she got from the rubbish she bought off Facebook the other day 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I'm sure the potential buyer would love to know all about that
I bet they already now. I bet the vast majority of the people who buy things off her Vinted shop are the arse licking subbies who want something that their beloved Faye has touched even if it does stink of old chip pan fat and is covered in dog hairs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
maybe she resells some on ebay too, theres no reason for her to have a size 6 dress whatsover. id be fuming if i bought something off someone and i tturned out they got it from a facebook "joblot" aka out of someones bin

Reactions: 7
It's described as the compulsion to spend money, regardless of need or financial means. While many people enjoy shopping as a treat or as a recreational activity, compulsive shopping is a mental health disorder and can cause severe consequences.

I think someone needs a psychiatrist & quick 🙄 She has major issues

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's described as the compulsion to spend money, regardless of need or financial means. While many people enjoy shopping as a treat or as a recreational activity, compulsive shopping is a mental health disorder and can cause severe consequences.

I think someone needs a psychiatrist & quick 🙄 She has major issues
I mentioned earlier today about her mental health. It's not just the shopping compulsion that's ringing alarm bells with me, it's the constant need for validation and wanting to have attention and the me, me, me attitude. I totally agree she needs to see a shrink because her behaviour is not normal. The sorry to keep mentioning it but she should never have given her job up because she's got too much time on her hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Having that amount of animals in that tiny house is cruel, just because you love animals, doesn't mean you should have as many as you want, she can't even care for her children properly ffs, Faye needs to grow up now, seriously, her life is a chaotic mess!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.