FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sure she buys most of it to resell but doesnt want to admit it. shes constantly buying tit for the car boot and clothes in the wrong size
She deffo does this 100%. Emily Walters Journal on instagram does the same. Buys her baby all second hand clothing in bundles from Vinted, then tries to sell them third hand individually for a profit. Her daughters always look a complete state with everything used or from the charity shop... but Emily is always spending on herself. Wtf is wrong with these people

Reactions: 8
Tbh I'd appreciate n enjoy more someone being totally open n honest... buy some stuff, show us, sell it a ur car boot n tell us how much u made. Buying stuff that doesn't fit and the amount that's being bought, you can't tell me that is hoarded in the house for one day in 2031 that she may fit a size 14... Altho being a benefits dependant now, she can't show us her making a profit as that's an income!! 😂

Reactions: 7
I'd love to live in Skeggy. I'd deliberately buy a load of tit to donate to the charity shops then watch her vlogs to see if she's bought any.

• Haha
Bit of early morning FB stalking. This has made me die. “Working family” lol
Working family my arse and pets they have fkn 7 🤮, looks like they are running away from their troubles and that's not the answer because they are the problem not the home they are in , I bet the neighbors are delighted they are wanting a move

• Heart
Don't give her ideas.
[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, Faye already checked their price online before she paid her quid!!
I'm positive that she's reselling everything that she's buying, and not on her Faye Jay vinted, probably another as she seems to want to keep it a secret from her subscribers, her and Steve are so dodgey, I wonder why she's so eager to move, if if was to a bigger house I'd get it, but she said she'd take a 2 or 3 bed, imagine them moving next door to you, I'd move!!
Makes me forever grateful that I have no neighbours 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Bit of early morning FB stalking. This has made me die. “Working family” lol
I seriously can't see any decent landlord in his right mind renting out to her. We've seen the state of the house she's in at the moment. Can you imagine if a potential landlord saw a video of hers, he'd be disgusted.

Working family my arse and pets they have fkn 7 🤮, looks like they are running away from their troubles and that's not the answer because they are the problem not the home they are in , I bet the neighbors are delighted they are wanting a move
I noticed it said ASAP which means she's probably desperate to move quickly. Has she fallen out with the neighbours because of her "I'm so up my own arse" attitude.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I certainly wouldn't rent to her, they have filled her house with absolute tit, she's absolutely filthy, she has so many videos on her channel that show the absolute state she has the place in so hopefully any landlord will see them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The garden will need re turfed and you would need to stain block every wall in the house to get rid of the animal and body fat smell .. these types of people do this they move on instead of fixing the shithole they live in , they are being sneeky not saying the amount of pets they have any one with 5 cats obviously must have a mental disability

• Heart
I can’t understand why they would go from council to potentially private, as council rent is generally really cheap.

Faye will have a lot of disposable income if she is in receipt of various benefits. I couldn’t believe it one of my friends told me that some of them even use their friends bank accounts to store surplus cash as they don’t want to have too many savings 🤯 It’s false economy to think that the Poundshop is cheap, not sure if her channel is about budgeting or just buying shite and clothes that are 6 times too small for her.

I really do feel sorry for her sons and I hope that none of their friends see her videos from school! But as we now live in an online world, no doubt they will and I’m sure if they protest in anyway she will say “Tell them to duck off dickheads!” And not be accountable in any way shape or form.

Her subscribers encourage her bad behaviour which Faye clearly gets off on!

• Heart
Yes it said ASAP , looks like there has been a neighbor dispute maybe someones reported her for all they cats and the dogs barking

• Heart
She clearly has cash somewhere as said she can pay a few months rent upfront. If she lives in a council house, why suddenly would she want to pay loads more private renting? Odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That was probably a nice little house til she moved in!
Exactly. Keeping on top of the cleaning, painting etc could be really nice. She has plenty of time and money it seems to make her home nice. Too many animals for such a small house.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That money put by for the new house will be undeclared from somewhere , Steve's probably out cutting grass for cash in hand or cleaning windows lol

• Heart
She clearly has cash somewhere as said she can pay a few months rent upfront. If she lives in a council house, why suddenly would she want to pay loads more private renting? Odd.
She probably wants to rent privately to get somewhere else quick because she's pissed the neighbours off or she could have been told off for anti social behaviour by the council.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can anybody remember that time when she was going to do a swap with someone in Nottingham and they pulled out. They probably went to look at her house and thought "bleeping hell what a shithole"

I think the council have got wind on the 7 animals and could possibly be evicting her
Or they thinks she's a fire risk with all the stuff she's hoarding. She probably wants a 3 bedroom house so she's got a room to store all the tit she keeps buying.

• Heart
Read this guy's, she is breaking the tenancy agreement it looks like she is defo getting evicted and that's why she's looking for private as they might not have as strict rules about loads of animals
Screenshot_20220518-124143.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.