FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! She's a recent watch of mine from what I can see seems great.
I've just been looking at her channel, or rather the contents list. One video was a £245 Christmas food haul. Could you imagine Faye spending that much? Me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just been looking at her channel, or rather the contents list. One video was a £245 Christmas food haul. Could you imagine Faye spending that much? Me neither.
Faye would spend that on herself getting hair extensions and her manky nails done. Wonder what tonight’s video will be…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm too involved with the JD trial... someone update me on her Primark visit...? x

• Haha
All for her not even one thing for the kids to wear got one of the kids an keyring. 🙄 how many clothes does woman have!?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say that! All one kid got was a key ring. All me me me. Wants to change her style. Honestly, what a selfish vain cow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her make up is awful brown patches on her cheeks and fkn forehead , no weigh in , she wanted to buy period pants but didn't , she bought a floresant thong and a few other things

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When I make a primark trip I usually always pick things up for my kids can't help myself but her seems out of sight of mind. Seems like she went just to get some 'content' to make up for no weight in.

• Heart
It's more and more clear that she really just cares about herself, everything is about her! All this changing my style bollox.... grow the duck up Faye!! Talking about when she got arrested for shop lifting, why am I not surprised 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
bleeping hell(sorry about the language) but how self obsessed was she. "I'm not watching tit tv, I'm not doing a weigh in, I'm not doing this or that, I I'm not feeling fulfilled." I turned off after a few minutes one of the reasons being her bloody orange nose. Was going to buy period pants? Just an excuse not to buy sanitary products. The idea seems gross especially when we know how she is with her laundry :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
bleeping hell(sorry about the language) but how self obsessed was she. "I'm not watching tit tv, I'm not doing a weigh in, I'm not doing this or that, I I'm not feeling fulfilled." I turned off after a few minutes one of the reasons being her bloody orange nose. Was going to buy period pants? Just an excuse not to buy sanitary products. The idea seems gross especially when we know how she is with her laundry :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Very good point there god knows how long they'd be festering for- boke

• Sick
How many clothes has this idiot got?! Definately quantity or quality!! She looks a pure mess in whatever she wears 🤢 Give it a few years "mutton" vibes

• Heart
  • Sick
How many clothes has this idiot got?! Definately quantity or quality!! She looks a pure mess in whatever she wears 🤢 Give it a few years "mutton" vibes
Fancy buying knickers in a smaller size just because you like them. I bet you any money she'll be saying they were too small and up her muff.

Definitely quantity over quality and in sizes that don't fit.

When she showed the rings and then showed her fat sausage fingers. :sick:

• Sick
Did she seriously say period knickers? She can't even be arsed chucking her sons shirts in a quick wash...

Yes she wanted period knickers 🤮🤮,. and her sweaty apron will be hanging over the thongs and cutting right up her arse with 💩 stains on them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her showing the thongs knocked me a bit sick tbh, definitely too small, she wouldn't look half as bad if she dressed in clothes that are her size and something that flatters bigger girls, she has herself squeezed into tops that give her 6 boobs, and when she has a vest top on and is showing clothes or any kind of haul, her elbows look like their stuck to her side's, I always think, she doesn't want to show her hairy underarms 🤢🤢🤢🤢 her hair in the last video is like Lego hair, doesn't move, she never washes herself or her hair, she had blotches of dirty makeup on her face, her hands looked manky as usual, imagine her kids friends watching her videos, the poor kids will get teased something rotten and it'll get worse as they get older

• Sick
  • Sad
She would be wearing period pants constantly then cos is this not her excuse for not doing a weigh in because she's bloated, time of the month blah blah... those thongs have left me visibly shaken!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.