FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's ment to be a pescatarian so whys doesn't she go to fresh fish shops and greengrocers ? It's just tit from heron 🤮, she doesn't even buy meat from a proper butchers for they boys , and she's doing journalism 🙄shut up fay and stop talking tit
If she's planning on putting something interesting in her journal it will probably be empty cos she does duck all that's interesting.

Advice from her yet she can't even lose the weight she wants rid of
How to lose 10 stone of unwanted fat. Ditch Steve.lol😁😁

Advice from her yet she can't even lose the weight she wants rid of
Over a stone in 13 weeks. Something wrong considering she lost 5lbs in one week.

It's so true, who's going to take advice from a woman stood in her kitchen dressed in visibly dirty clothes, with makeup looking like it was done by a 5 year old, these people don't look up to her, they pity her, she is pitiful, she's very self obsessed, concentrate on being a better parent to your kids and get a bleeping job! Those speeches at the end of her videos are so cringey, and I know for a fact that some of her subscribers are laughing at her, even the ones that comment!!
She's full of self pity. She's got so big headed and self obsessed but still seems like she wants pity from people. She says she living the dream but how can she be living the dream if she's still shopping at charity shops and crappy Heron and running out of electricity. She's just be a layabout depending on others to fund her new lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She thinks she's far superior than most. Fck knows why!
She believes the tit that she's told in her comments, which is hilarious, she needs to just grow up, stop looking for sympathy and just sort her life out, and stop preaching to others when her own life is a bleeping mess!!

Reactions: 7
She thinks she's more superior than most because those brain dead arse licking subscribers have led her to believe she is some kind of goddess.😨
And she thinks we're the trolls, we are telling the truth, they're blowing smoke up her arse then laughing at her when she believes what they say, how can she be so naive??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And she thinks we're the trolls, we are telling the truth, they're blowing smoke up her arse then laughing at her when she believes what they say, how can she be so naive??
There's a saying that if you tell people something enough times they start to believe it. Faye seems to be taking this on board and now believes everything she is told by the arse lickers. Pity she doesn't listen to the people on here that are ,like you say, telling the truth and trying to give her genuine advice.

• Heart
Warning!!! I'm going to go on a rant again

Just looking at her comments 🤮 and one subbie said "You're not lazy, you do a lot during the day" or something like that.

Anyway I don't know if anyone feels the same but I find that comment insulting to the millions of mothers(and fathers) that are working their butts off to provide for their kids. Ones that are working hours on end and going without to provide food on the table and a nice cosy home for their kids. The ones having to sadly rely on food banks.

She is lazy and she's mocking all those hard workers by sharing tit stuff on You Tube which she's been buying while people are flogging their guts out. How anyone can say she's an inspiration is beyond me.

Sorry for the rant. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Warning!!! I'm going to go on a rant again

Just looking at her comments 🤮 and one subbie said "You're not lazy, you do a lot during the day" or something like that.

Anyway I don't know if anyone feels the same but I find that comment insulting to the millions of mothers(and fathers) that are working their butts off to provide for their kids. Ones that are working hours on end and going without to provide food on the table and a nice cosy home for their kids. The ones having to sadly rely on food banks.

She is lazy and she's mocking all those hard workers by sharing tit stuff on You Tube which she's been buying while people are flogging their guts out. How anyone can say she's an inspiration is beyond me.

Sorry for the rant. X
And she believes this tit and it has made her so unlikable, she sits on her fat arse watching tik tok like a teenager instead of cleaning her house, making a nice cosy home for her kids, I remember we talked about meal planning and shopping according to the meal plan, to stop her buying so much tit unnecessary foods, then 2 weeks later she made a meal plan and a shopping list for her meal plan....... She did the meal plan for her and Steve, not the boys, she feeds them absolute tit, they live in a dive, she just needs to grow up and concentrate on trying to be a better mum, honestly if I worked at their school id be recommending that she needs to be signed up for a parenting course!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How anyone can say she is not lazy is hysterical her boys school clothes lay in a heap unwashed for a week , she doesn't wash up after each meal I could go on and on

She's a lazy witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And she believes this tit and it has made her so unlikable, she sits on her fat arse watching tik tok like a teenager instead of cleaning her house, making a nice cosy home for her kids, I remember we talked about meal planning and shopping according to the meal plan, to stop her buying so much tit unnecessary foods, then 2 weeks later she made a meal plan and a shopping list for her meal plan....... She did the meal plan for her and Steve, not the boys, she feeds them absolute tit, they live in a dive, she just needs to grow up and concentrate on trying to be a better mum, honestly if I worked at their school id be recommending that she needs to be signed up for a parenting course!!
Hopefully she'll listen to a few more of our ideas. But then again we're just trolls, haters etc, who know nothing. Even though we know a lot more about life, kids etc. As for tik tok she actually admitted she watches too much of it. Pity she doesn't watch the cleaning ones. X

• Heart
Has anybody watched that Sian woman lately? She is so annoying. She talks like a baby and gets over excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I unsubscribed after she colabed with Faye, I honestly feel that anyone encouraging Faye to spend money on clothes or stuff she doesn't need, is as bad as she is, she could have used that £20+ that she spent on that video to buy brand new sheets for her kids beds!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.