FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for sticking up for yourself and be honest and true to who you are. Big, small, rich or poor. MH or not. That's all fine. But when you got kids, and you posting how grubby your house is, or what you buy for your kids in charity shops (£1 bed sheet just killed it for me) or talking about your s@x life. That all affects your kids. Because it's taking something private, that should not leave the four walls of your home, and out there for anyone and everyone to read and watch. Your own kids, their friends, your family and relations. As far as I am concerned, protect kids at all costs. Want to do a charity? Do it, just don't show the kids stuff. Stop talking about s@x life. Stop showing grubby kitchen. Rehome Crash so he has a good life, and let Sam live out the rest of his life happy and in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm all for sticking up for yourself and be honest and true to who you are. Big, small, rich or poor. MH or not. That's all fine. But when you got kids, and you posting how grubby your house is, or what you buy for your kids in charity shops (£1 bed sheet just killed it for me) or talking about your s@x life. That all affects your kids. Because it's taking something private, that should not leave the four walls of your home, and out there for anyone and everyone to read and watch. Your own kids, their friends, your family and relations. As far as I am concerned, protect kids at all costs. Want to do a charity? Do it, just don't show the kids stuff. Stop talking about s@x life. Stop showing grubby kitchen. Rehome Crash so he has a good life, and let Sam live out the rest of his life happy and in peace.
Totally agree with you. I don't know anybody who would act like this. OK, she might have had a bad childhood but if that's the case you'd want what's best for your kids. The kids are possible targets for bullies and why? Because their mum is a dirty tart who won't buy them anything new and thinks its okay to live in a shithole. She should have waited to get a new dog. Poor Sam doesn't need Crash tormenting him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100% agree with everything you've said!!
She doesn't think about her kids and the affect her videos could have, her kids friends watching that stuff, definitely makes them a target for bullies, but she doesn't care, it boggles my mind

100% agree with everything you've said!!
She doesn't think about her kids and the affect her videos could have, her kids friends watching that stuff, definitely makes them a target for bullies, but she doesn't care, it boggles my mind
As I said, she couldn't give 2 fcks about the impact of her behaviour has on them boys. Been to Heron has she...

Reactions: 6
She genuinely makes me feel icky 🤢 why are her kids allowed to eat in the bedroom if they don't bring the rubbish down?
Do they own a dining table? I wouldn't be surprised if they're encouraged to have their meals out the way. There's a lot to be said for having a dining/kitchen table and all sitting to eat the same meals together. You can tell the children who don't get that sadly imo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do they own a dining table? I wouldn't be surprised if they're encouraged to have their meals out the way. There's a lot to be said for having a dining/kitchen table and all sitting to eat the same meals together. You can tell the children who don't get that sadly imo
Totally agree with you, I think their room is where they eat, she makes meals for her and Steve and the boys just get what ever was 4 for a quid in heron!
She puts no effort into her life, so in this latest video she is saying she feels unfulfilled, and she always will until she puts effort into being a good parent, scrub the house, get rid of All the tit she hoards, get on top of all the chores, have clean clothes and healthy food for your kids every day, she puts effort and energy into the wrong things, she just needs to focus on her kids and trying to parent them appropriately, not sitting on her arse all day on tik tok, she's a woman in her 30's, shes very very immature

I think they spend their lives in front of a computer screen when not at school. I bet that's where they are allowed to eat their meals and there are zero boundaries in that house. No bedtimes, no routines. Chaotic and grubby

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll tell you why she feels unfulfilled... I know wot would fill that... getting a job!

• Heart
She looks filthy in that video, her clothes are dirty, she has zero pride in herself, her house or her kids

Reactions: 4
Oh for fucks sake go out and get a job and some real friends Faye. Last nights video was pathetic. Moaning about not feeling fulfilled in life. All this write down your goals and little achievements tit. Yes we all like to achieve goals in life but unlike you we don't feel it necessary to let the whole world know. As for the motivational speech at the end, do you really think I'm going to take life advice from someone who doesn't give a tit about their manky house, someone who dresses like a fifteen year old girl with an attitude to match,someone who constantly seeks validation from people she doesn't even know and someone who doesn't give a tit about what she tells everybody on You Tube. Like I said go get a job and do something worthwhile in your life.

As I said, she couldn't give 2 fcks about the impact of her behaviour has on them boys. Been to Heron has she...
Four for a bleeping quid, six for a quid, bloody hell buy some decent food for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's ment to be a pescatarian so whys doesn't she go to fresh fish shops and greengrocers ? It's just tit from heron 🤮, she doesn't even buy meat from a proper butchers for they boys , and she's doing journalism 🙄shut up fay and stop talking tit

It's so true, who's going to take advice from a woman stood in her kitchen dressed in visibly dirty clothes, with makeup looking like it was done by a 5 year old, these people don't look up to her, they pity her, she is pitiful, she's very self obsessed, concentrate on being a better parent to your kids and get a bleeping job! Those speeches at the end of her videos are so cringey, and I know for a fact that some of her subscribers are laughing at her, even the ones that comment!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.