FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in a 3 bed but the boys are made to share. Probably saying 2 bed because only 2 rooms out the 3 have beds in them! Hence we've never seen a house tour! If she had a baby, she wouldn't be getting a 4 bed cos she's in a 3 already, so no point other than for content and more benefits. He "works" uploading shite YT vids no one watches and selling "bags of wank" online as well as old video games. The clues are there. She's said each console has a £10 a month subscription on them... there's £30 right there. Punts them boys upstairs all the time even to eat cos she's a disgusting slobby witch!! So she basically saying she doesn't go in the room and crack a window or make the beds daily... its called child neglect

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Steve gets put Infront of they boys and remember I said about all the foreign holidays they both went without the boys , the poor boys didn't even get a fkn day trip too Blackpool

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
why is she trying to have another baby when they only have a 2 bed house and her boys already share??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She scrubs her floor with a metal scourer?! Jesus christ how dirty is it 🤣 I've only ever seen Kim & Aggie do that on how clean is your house 🤢

That mystery box is hilarious, they saw what a trampy, frumpy scruff she is and thought hmmm you love manky old tit so I'll offload some more on you🤣 size 18 my arse, deffo more of a 20/22 at least she carries all her weight on her stomach area

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She scrubs her floor with a metal scourer?! Jesus christ how dirty is it 🤣 I've only ever seen Kim & Aggie do that on how clean is your house 🤢

That mystery box is hilarious, they saw what a trampy, frumpy scruff she is and thought hmmm you love manky old tit so I'll offload some more on you🤣 size 18 my arse, deffo more of a 20/22 at least she carries all her weight on her stomach area
When she said the seller of the mystery box claimed everything had been freshly washed but it smelt like it had come straight from the charity shop. I thought how would she like it if people who bought from her Vinted shop said "The seller said it was freshly washed, but it stinks of old chip fat, cat puke, grotty kitchen and is covered in dog hairs"

She cannot be fckd with them boys!!
I'm glad someone else thinks the same. Its like they're an inconvenience sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She genuinely makes me feel icky 🤢 why are her kids allowed to eat in the bedroom if they don't bring the rubbish down? How can you not wipe the computer screens over, it's the same as cleaning a TV! Just pure filth and no need of it

I noticed the missing door knob on her bedroom cupboard, things like that drive me mad! You can buy them for like a quid! it matched her wonky eyelashes

Reactions: 10
She genuinely makes me feel icky 🤢 why are her kids allowed to eat in the bedroom if they don't bring the rubbish down? How can you not wipe the computer screens over, it's the same as cleaning a TV! Just pure filth and no need of it

I noticed the missing door knob on her bedroom cupboard, things like that drive me mad! You can buy them for like a quid! it matched her wonky eyelashes
download.jpeg
If she's worried about damaging the computer monitors why don't she invest in one of these.
As for letting the kids eat in their room, don't she worry about the possibility of flies and maggots if there's left over food. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She'll just mention one of those dusters a few times and hope sian or some other vulnerable person feels bad and buys it for her, the make up is horrific, she just looks like a drag act, a really bad one!!
Why on earth does she do that to her lips, she ages herself by about 10 years
She's reading in here all the time, that's why she was talking about cleaning her kids room! She really just needs to focus on trying to be a better mother and cleaning her whole house, and cooking nutritious meals, she's a mess

Random- her hands get me the ick too 🤢there so big and manly😅
The nails are Always manky looking, she always looks like she needs a good scrub

• Heart
Random- her hands get me the ick too 🤢there so big and manly😅
She's got fat sausage fingers.

She'll just mention one of those dusters a few times and hope sian or some other vulnerable person feels bad and buys it for her, the make up is horrific, she just looks like a drag act, a really bad one!!
Why on earth does she do that to her lips, she ages herself by about 10 years
She's reading in here all the time, that's why she was talking about cleaning her kids room! She really just needs to focus on trying to be a better mother and cleaning her whole house, and cooking nutritious meals, she's a mess

The nails are Always manky looking, she always looks like she needs a good scrub
She seems to want lots of attention. It seems more important to her to put out shite videos than to look after her house or kids. All the videos this week have been shite. She's running out of decent content(but then again she ran out of it months ago). You seriously can't tell me everybody who's watching the videos are finding them funny. I mean what's funny about telling thousands of people your kids bedroom took hours to clean or talking about your private parts,sex life and showing sex toys. She's disgusting not hilarious. She needs to grow up, clean the house thoroughly top to bottom,go back to work, take a bath and scrub herself properly and teach the kids to do the same and spend less time acting like a twit on You tube and expecting validation from other people none of which have met her and are only seeing what they want to see. They're not her friends. Friends are people you know personally not someone on a comments page.
Sorry for the rant. Xx

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.