FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam... cast aside and a tit excuse given. Children got "hairy" spuds for dinner. Big Steve has to go everywhere with her because she needs the support even though she goes on about not caring wot others think yet couldn't even go a walk herself, never. And anyone who thinks she did any exercises other or any more than the pathetic showing we got tonight, needs a shake. Out of all the clothes she buys, couldn't even invest in a decent sports bra... probs cos she wouldnt get the use of one cos she's a slob!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just watched a little bit of Sian's latest video and she said she woke up at 2 am with a really bad fibro attack and had to take medication. Its strange how Faye has allegedly the same condition but was able to do a beach workout with no problem. The more I'm seeing the more I beginning to believe that Faye is a total fraud who's, like its been said many times on this threat, looking for self pity. I feel sorry for poor Sam. They could have took him to the beach. Even though he's getting older I think the sand would have been a lot better to walk on than concrete. Oh and she should get some new plates because one of them had chips on it.

Reactions: 6
Steve's wearing her old trainers and they are falling apart , it's a bad pic as her filming camera is tit but it's defo them
Screenshot_20220520-122531.png
Screenshot_20220520-123300.png

• Haha
Steve's wearing her old trainers and they are falling apart , it's a bad pic as her filming camera is tit but it's defo them View attachment 1280482View attachment 1280477
Gross 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Sam... cast aside and a tit excuse given. Children got "hairy" spuds for dinner. Big Steve has to go everywhere with her because she needs the support even though she goes on about not caring wot others think yet couldn't even go a walk herself, never. And anyone who thinks she did any exercises other or any more than the pathetic showing we got tonight, needs a shake. Out of all the clothes she buys, couldn't even invest in a decent sports bra... probs cos she wouldnt get the use of one cos she's a slob!

Reactions: 4
She probably needs Steve as a bodyguard now that she's a " You Tube celebrity!!!!🤩🤩 ". Although I don't know what they would do if confronted by someone rude. He'd probably run away crying for his mummy.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I bet they'd be none of this middle finger/dickheads crap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so insecure it's actually painful to watch her try as hard as she does! I'd wanna see medical records express I blithering was anything wrong with her other than her weight and we all know that's cos she can't stop eating and trying to pretend she's off her arse. He's defo not in work also. Where did the chatty vid they were supposed to do months ago?? 👀 They're shameful and questionable parents!

I don't even think there's any medical evidence to say she's got fibro if there is why don't show us, Faye. Its strange how when she was working she had it but now there's no evidence and she's doing exercise etc and not on pain medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she's the type that will push them boys out when they are 18 and her and her sponger boyfriend wil live it up after bringing they boys up in poverty, the boys haven't been on holiday for years yet her and Steve have had loads all the boys get is took to a local beach or amusements or a fkn boot sale

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I live in the same town as her. I must say, Steve is actually a really nice lad. A bit shy and a bit of a dweeb, but he's alright honestly.
It was in fact he who started with the YouTube stuff. His channel was quite good really. Nothing spectacular, but it was wholesome enough. He did challenges and dares and a bit of gaming. But then she had to have one too, obviously, and then her channel took off for some reason. He stopped uploading once she got a bit of a following.
It astounds me that she has over 20k subs. A product of how this country loves to make stupid people famous, I guess.

She is everything that you guys have deduced over the three threads that I can see here, btw. Vomit inducing. 🤮

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is so insecure it's actually painful to watch her try as hard as she does! I'd wanna see medical records express I blithering was anything wrong with her other than her weight and we all know that's cos she can't stop eating and trying to pretend she's off her arse. He's defo not in work also. Where did the chatty vid they were supposed to do months ago?? 👀 They're shameful and questionable parents!
Haha check my spelling LMAO... was too busy sat at my kids after school activity because unlike Big Faye, I don't pap my kids infront of consoles and I don't mind spending my hard earned money on them rather buy clothes that don't fit for myself and boxes of others shite 🤷‍♀️

I live in the same town as her. I must say, Steve is actually a really nice lad. A bit shy and a bit of a dweeb, but he's alright honestly.
It was in fact he who started with the YouTube stuff. His channel was quite good really. Nothing spectacular, but it was wholesome enough. He did challenges and dares and a bit of gaming. But then she had to have one too, obviously, and then her channel took off for some reason. He stopped uploading once she got a bit of a following.
It astounds me that she has over 20k subs. A product of how this country loves to make stupid people famous, I guess.

She is everything that you guys have deduced over the three threads that I can see here, btw. Vomit inducing. 🤮
Do tell us new friend... and welcome ❤ dweeb u say lol!!!

Reactions: 9

Love it ❤ when someone knows them in real life and spills the tea 🐸 ☕

Esp when they confirm how much of a head Faye is!

• Heart

Welcome to the thread x don't be scared to spill more information ☕🍿

• Heart
She's just your every day common chav who really thinks she's something. All that super fake "you got this" bullshit. That's what has got her this far I think. Plebs lap that stuff right up.

I think she's very controlling with Steve. And because he's timid he just allows it to happen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's just your every day common chav who really thinks she's something. All that super fake "you got this" bullshit. That's what has got her this far I think. Plebs lap that stuff right up.

I think she's very controlling with Steve. And because he's timid he just allows it to happen.
All she does is slob about car boots! She's a total mess. Now u say that about Steve...

• Heart
She strikes me as very jealous.

Like, when you're with just him...he's sound. Chatty and friendly and totally normal.
If you bump into the two of them? He's basically mute.

• Wow
  • Sad
She strikes me as very jealous.

Like, when you're with just him...he's sound. Chatty and friendly and totally normal.
If you bump into the two of them? He's basically mute.
Have you stood close enough to tell us what she smells of? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she does come across as jealous and possessive of "big Steve" , he doesn't look that tall to me ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.