Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off course she doesn't like the clothes there not 5 sizes to small and have her saggy boobs hanging out.

Reactions: 5
Where's these weigh in vlogs? She looks so arsy lately it's hilarious

Faye Squalid Squire in her quagmire
She said she was going to do weigh ins once a month instead because she was only losing a couple or so pound. More like she's hoping people will forget and she won't have to do them.

She said she was going to do weigh ins once a month instead because she was only losing a couple or so pound. More like she's hoping people will forget and she won't have to do them.
That's deffo it...she's given up already as we all predicted

Reactions: 3
She will want to be thin... she's just to lazy to put the effort in to lose it and stop eating as much

Reactions: 7
If she wants PAIN she needs to get sciatica what I HAVE and has been confirmed by my physio she needs to try bad days and wanting to work yet cant until I get the all clear or able to do some sort of work without me being tired out easy she makes the system look tit, there is rumours they are stopping child benefits what they gonna do now?
I'm with you on the sciatica. I had the worst flare up ever in June. Couldn't get up or stand for longer then 5 seconds, the pain was so bad my left leg couldn't support me at all. It would take an hour to get the energy to stand to pull myself to the toilet! I hated it, signed off work for 6 weeks and even when I went back I had to have breaks every 30mins to sit for 5-19mins to rest my leg. Even now my left side is weak and I do not have a rest day (school runs every day then Friday -sunday working on my feet all those days)

• Heart
Let's just say it's very difficult for patients to prove (diagnose) or disprove...
---

This made me LOL. Other YTs start their videos like this because it's meant to be a warm, cosy and inviting introduction, but Faye's attempt at anything is like the poor cousin's version. 🀣
Wish version πŸ˜…

Tonights joblot... bad witch fake half plether trousers which will get a wipe. Poor item will be screaming at the seams as she puts her smelly bum into them and sweat into them till she fills her vans and drenches her socks. 🀒🀒🀒

Last edited:
  • Sick
Was it just me or did she seem a bit weirdly thinner & has she had her eyebrows done in that video and remember I said she doesn't do fb joblots now hello πŸ‘‹
---
I'm with you on the sciatica. I had the worst flare up ever in June. Couldn't get up or stand for longer then 5 seconds, the pain was so bad my left leg couldn't support me at all. It would take an hour to get the energy to stand to pull myself to the toilet! I hated it, signed off work for 6 weeks and even when I went back I had to have breaks every 30mins to sit for 5-19mins to rest my leg. Even now my left side is weak and I do not have a rest day (school runs every day then Friday -sunday working on my feet all those days)
This is why I had to leave my nightshift job I was 999 dispatcher any stress brought it on and when I had to take my high medication I couldn't go in didn't help I didn't tell my boss on my shift I was on medication esp a high pain relief that knocks you out most of the day have you got a physio to go to I was put to one instead of a doctor.

Reactions: 1
I think she's using a filter on her phone to make her appear thinner ...

but we all know she's like trunchbull in real life, she's a fun idiot
---
*fkn*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who else wanted to puke when she was talking about those comments she got when she posted that "motivational " video. Are people really that low that they need a skank like her telling them they're bleeping amazing.
Also how condriting is it doing a "motivational" speech then slagging off somebody about the style of clothes they wear or because the clothes have stains. Has she looked in the mirror at herself. Her clothes are too small and she's said before she 'll just pick something out of the dirty laundry if she's got nothing clean to wear.
---
Was it just me or did she seem a bit weirdly thinner & has she had her eyebrows done in that video and remember I said she doesn't do fb joblots now hello πŸ‘‹
---

This is why I had to leave my nightshift job I was 999 dispatcher any stress brought it on and when I had to take my high medication I couldn't go in didn't help I didn't tell my boss on my shift I was on medication esp a high pain relief that knocks you out most of the day have you got a physio to go to I was put to one instead of a doctor.
Being a 999 dispatcher must be stressful. They get a lot of abuse thrown at them.
---
Does anyone know if that Scottish woman Cheryl (what's for tea) is still talking to Fayke or whether she's being ghosted as well.

Last edited:
@Bella's mummy I was asked to choose my shifts went with nightshift and finished at 4am thinking it be easier and quieter nope I never got that kind throwen at me as I got told my voice is soothing over the phone 😬

That fb joblot video something was off with it thought either Faye has somehow lost a lot of weight and had her eye brows done or she has a thinner stand in look a like!

Reactions: 1
Who else wanted to puke when she was talking about those comments she got when she posted that "motivational " video. Are people really that low that they need a skank like her telling them they're bleeping amazing.
Also how condriting is it doing a "motivational" speech then slagging off somebody about the style of clothes they wear or because the clothes have stains. Has she looked in the mirror at herself. Her clothes are too small and she's said before she 'll just pick something out of the dirty laundry if she's got nothing clean to wear.
---

Being a 999 dispatcher must be stressful. They get a lot of abuse thrown at them.
---
Does anyone know if that Scottish woman Cheryl (what's for tea) is still talking to Fayke or whether she's being ghosted as well.
---

---
I think sponger Cheryl would have donated at lot to the GFM

Reactions: 2
@gossgal - I saw a physio and had a list of exercises to do, Im ok as long as I dont lift too heavy or bend in a silly way. Touch wood Im doing ok! My boss actually is having a flare up right now and came back to work as couldnt live on sick pay, one shift back and he'd made it worse. (Supermarket work)
Back to Faye, so in her joblot video is she planning on just giving stuff away to subscribers now if its not for her?
I honestly dont know why she does her joblots. The sellers see her coming and chuck a load of rubbish in a bag for her to take away for them - At least they dont have to pay for a man with van to take it to the tip for them!

@gossgal - I saw a physio and had a list of exercises to do, Im ok as long as I dont lift too heavy or bend in a silly way. Touch wood Im doing ok! My boss actually is having a flare up right now and came back to work as couldnt live on sick pay, one shift back and he'd made it worse. (Supermarket work)
Back to Faye, so in her joblot video is she planning on just giving stuff away to subscribers now if its not for her?
I honestly dont know why she does her joblots. The sellers see her coming and chuck a load of rubbish in a bag for her to take away for them - At least they dont have to pay for a man with van to take it to the tip for them!
She only gives the stuff away to subbies to make her look generous and kind hearted.
I'm sure Croppers mum is going to love a top from a mystery bundle that Fayke as slagged off.

Reactions: 2
She's probably discovered a slimming filter..... she is still built like a brick shithouse I'm sure

No "motivational " speech today so far. How delusional must she be... a woman who has no motivation in life at all I mean she can't even stick to a healthy diet..... she is the epitome of unmotivated

Reactions: 6
No "motivational " speech today so far. How delusional must she be... a woman who has no motivation in life at all I mean she can't even stick to a healthy diet..... she is the epitome of unmotivated
If you need a motivational speech from Faye for motivation, you must be an amoeba! 🦠 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Motivational video is up. How dare she lecture on motivation and people who struggle with the " get up and go" 🀬 she may get up but where does she "go". I guess irony is lost on the dimwit. She IS the embodiment of someone with no get up and go. She's a lazy work shy scrounger who makes a pittance from making shite low rent youtube videos.... there's nothing inspirational about that. She lives in squalor. She has next to nothing to show for life so far. Who is inspired by that? Does her vocabulary extend beyond "amayzin' incredibul"? She just spews meaningless fake positivity word salad".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.