Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The medical profession have told her she is obese and losing weight will help conceive. Nothing wrong with either of them. Other than she is overweight. All this time she blames gingerbollox and his bike accident to his balls πŸ™ˆπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
I saw something where she said she had endometriosis but yes, she needs to stop eating refined processed shite and go low carb.... She will lose weight, feel great and get rid of inflammation in the body and organs... Its that simple really and that's without exercising πŸ‘

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's ever been officially diagnosed with endometriosis has she? The only way to diagnose is by doing a laparotomy (spelling sorry) she needs to lose weight, that's the bottom line sadly but she doesn't have the motivation to do it.

Reactions: 8
She had fibromyalgia. That seems to have been cured. Mind you this is the woman that also said she never drinks. She's just a lying dirty ponce.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she's ever been officially diagnosed with endometriosis has she? The only way to diagnose is by doing a laparotomy (spelling sorry) she needs to lose weight, that's the bottom line sadly but she doesn't have the motivation to do it.
You're right she's never been diagnosed with endometriosis. She's got PCOS.
---
She had fibromyalgia. That seems to have been cured. Mind you this is the woman that also said she never drinks. She's just a lying dirty ponce.
She only said she had fibro because someone in the comments said it sounded like she had fibro. I know Sian has it and from what I've seen she is really bad when she has a flare up.
---
She posted on her community page that she wasn't going to upload a video because she'd been playing tennis with the boys. She also said she's hoping to get a Facebook joblot. We all knows what that means, either she's going to be slagging someone off about the stuff she's got (old fashioned stuff or a bad smell) or if there's baby clothes she'll start getting broody.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Anybody seen her latest idea? Posting a little speech on how bleeping amazing you are. I know I am Fayke, I don't need some delusional, unmotivated, unambitious slob to tell me. πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike and Mary on the handlebars. She thinks she's the female Tony Robbins. David Brent more like. What an absolute hole she is 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ on a bike and Mary on the handlebars. She thinks she's the female Tony Robbins. David Brent more like. What an absolute hole she is 🀣
I find it hypocritical of her, giving people "advice" and telling them they're are amazing, when she's ghosting people and making them feel down.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
changing diet doesnt always help people with endo. There is no cure. She said PCOS anyway and fibro

changing diet doesnt always help people with endo. There is no cure. She said PCOS anyway and fibro
If she had fibro she wouldn't be able to do as much as she's doing unless it's a mild version. I watched a woman on Tik tok with fibro and she was in quite a lot of pain. Faykes just got idleitis

Reactions: 7
Fibromyalgia is very difficult to diagnose. I used to work in Pain Management and the doctors were reluctant to give that diagnosis, because patients become fixated on it and there is no cure. It's a chronic pain condition, but I know a few people with it who also have 'ladies problems' with ovarian cysts etc. It's a common theme with fibro. The people whom I know who have fibro (4-5) are also overweight with sedentary lives. Not judging anyone, just an observation. Maybe the pain limits their motivation or their ability to do any exercise and it snowballs from there.

I don't believe a lot of what Faye says but if she felt that a diagnosis would get her disability benefits I'm almost sure she would have pursued it by now.

Reactions: 3
She could be on disability benefits for it?

And cropper could be her carer?
Let's just say it's very difficult for patients to prove (diagnose) or disprove...
---
I know the coffee stirring really sets me off. I'm really sensitive to sounds
This made me LOL. Other YTs start their videos like this because it's meant to be a warm, cosy and inviting introduction, but Faye's attempt at anything is like the poor cousin's version. 🀣

Last edited:
Let's just say it's very difficult for patients to prove (diagnose) or disprove...
---

This made me LOL. Other YTs start their videos like this because it's meant to be a warm, cosy and inviting introduction, but Faye's attempt at anything is like the poor cousin's version. 🀣
Yes and it's this reason that makes me laugh because I can see this is what she is trying to mimic but they're usually making proper coffee, stove pot or cafetiere or whatever it is "real" coffee people do, fancy mugs, different frothy milks.... they're not spraying cheap instant mellow birds tit over their work tops

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes and it's reason that makes me laugh because I can see this is what she is trying to mimic but they're usually making proper coffee, stove pot or cafetiere or whatever it is "real" coffee people do, fancy mugs, different frothy milks.... they're not spraying cheap instant mellow birds tit over their work tops
She actually uses Kenco and moans about the price. I like Nescaf Azera myself.

If she had fibro she wouldn't be able to do as much as she's doing unless it's a mild version. I watched a woman on Tik tok with fibro and she was in quite a lot of pain. Faykes just got idleitis
If she wants PAIN she needs to get sciatica what I HAVE and has been confirmed by my physio she needs to try bad days and wanting to work yet cant until I get the all clear or able to do some sort of work without me being tired out easy she makes the system look tit, there is rumours they are stopping child benefits what they gonna do now?

:ROFLMAO: Remember she had Costa coffee in the background to make her look posh

Last edited:
  • Heart
She actually uses Kenco and moans about the price. I like Nescaf Azera myself.
Me too! Speaking of hot beverages... i like to think the showing off of the take away greggs tea is a response to my comment the other day about "who'd want to travel up to meet her for a takeaway greggs coffee"....
πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹

Reactions: 5
If she wants PAIN she needs to get sciatica what I HAVE and has been confirmed by my physio she needs to try bad days and wanting to work yet cant until I get the all clear or able to do some sort of work without me being tired out easy she makes the system look tit, there is rumours they are stopping child benefits what they gonna do now?

:ROFLMAO: Remember she had Costa coffee in the background to make her look posh
I bet she took the Costa cup out of a bin and put it there.

Where's these weigh in vlogs? She looks so arsy lately it's hilarious

Faye Squalid Squire in her quagmire

• Haha
Me too! Speaking of hot beverages... i like to think the showing off of the take away greggs tea is a response to my comment the other day about "who'd want to travel up to meet her for a takeaway greggs coffee"....
πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹
Bet the Greg's Cup came out a bin too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.