Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's her youtube views, she is making money from sponsors. I think she is claiming as a single parent. She is not declaring Steve . She is lying about something.
That is why she rapidly got rid of the go fund me because we all found out their real names!

Reactions: 7
That's her youtube views, she is making money from sponsors. I think she is claiming as a single parent. She is not declaring Steve . She is lying about something.
She barely gets any sponsors though it's HELLO FRESH once a blue moon and i can't even remember any other sponsor apart from a sunglasses company i think lol?.

Yes she's defo claiming single mother and that's why wimpy cropper was took of the electoral form.

• Heart
£100 for all those thousands of views? It's bizarre to me that she is willing to put her kids lives on youtube and constantly give other kids the opportunity to bully them for that pittance?? It just makes it worse, she is complete trash!

If she only gets a pittance for her videos it just goes to show what an attention seeking cow she is.

Reactions: 4
Shouldn't Fayke have her thread in YouTubers now she's got over 25k subscribers?
---

New thread ✨️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.