Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve Sommers isn't registered at her address. I think a tattler looked it up.
She's probably ( will be) claiming single mother and he is there full-time but she's not letting the authorities know that ..

Fraudsters

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She made mayo. Fs with egg whites and also vegetable oil. She then tried third time without the whites and wondered why it tastes tit. Well maybe use olive oil you moron. And that kebab? What the fook was that? She needs a head wobble.

Also,I bet Fayke will be all over them trying to reconcile because she has been outted. Same as she did with the GFM. She backtracks a lot.
The comments made me laugh. People were saying how delicious it looked. 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Her new video what the hell. She looked a mess big ste sound like my 6 year old reading. Why do her fat sausage fingers make me mad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Her new video what the hell. She looked a mess big ste sound like my 6 year old reading. Why do her fat sausage fingers make me mad.
I can't stand watching her cutting up vegetables, she is so heavy handed. Also that constant stirring of the coffee at the beginning.

Reactions: 8
I can't watch, any of her food videos make me a bit sick, her kitchen is so disgustingly dirty and I cant stand videos with him in it, they're always so fake and cringey and I'm always left wondering if they have special needs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet Sians husband is feeling a fool when he placed the cereal box on the microwave!!! We tattlers know our stuff. He was having a go at us.
Her fake laugh in the video tonight was cringe. Is it me or is he low key sarcastic with her and she is too thick to realise it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I bet Sians husband is feeling a fool when he placed the cereal box on the microwave!!! We tattlers know our stuff. He was having a go at us.
Her fake laugh in the video tonight was cringe. Is it me or is he low key sarcastic with her and she is too thick to realise it?
Neither of them are intelligent enough to do anything but fleece the benefit system, she's a truly horrible person

Reactions: 5
Sians husband was having a go at us because she said there was a website where people had commented about the cereal boxes being on the microwave.

Reactions: 4
Anyone think that film she watched was an obvious hint about her failing friendship with Sian :ROFLMAO:

@Rascal Me and the hubby are like this its nothing serious just our own banter and we bounce off each other (we do have strange humour ) and its never serious but to people it could look weird esp to snowflakes we tone it down in public and try to be normal 😂 my hubby couldn't give a duck who he offends

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone think that film she watched was an obvious hint about her failing friendship with Sian :ROFLMAO:

@Rascal Me and the hubby are like this its nothing serious just our own banter and we bounce off each other (we do have strange humour ) and its never serious but to people it could look weird esp to snowflakes we tone it down in public and try to be normal 😂 my hubby couldn't give a duck who he offends
What was the film she mentioned? Sorry to have to ask but even though I made fun of sian for sending her the pan, I think its disgusting that these You Tubers have been good enough to send her things or do a collab and Fayke is ghosting them, and its all because she is insecure and jealous because these ladies have got a lot more going for them.
You and hubby sound fun. These snowflake people can get boring sometimes.
---
Welcome to Fayes advice channel. Today we're going to learn how you can be snazzeh and use Scan and Go at Tesco. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She mentioned about a film she "watched" about a friendship and someone didn't want to be friends with them anymore hmmm talk about dropping hints after we all talked about Sians recent events about a friendship.

If she was using that film to indirectly tell sian and the other youtubers why she's ghosting them is disgusting of her. Apparently the film was about 2 good friends then the one friend decided he didn't want to be friends anymore because he didn't like the other person anymore and she eemphasised that. Looked at the camera and said "I just don't like you anymore" how nasty after these smaller youtubers have been kind to her and quite possibly looked up to her for collaborating with them and then she's just like oh well I don't like you anymore. I hope her subs see through her I really do and I hope that sian maxine and any other smaller youtubers she treated like this go on to be more successful than she could ever dream of.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she was using that film to indirectly tell sian and the other youtubers why she's ghosting them is disgusting of her. Apparently the film was about 2 good friends then the one friend decided he didn't want to be friends anymore because he didn't like the other person anymore and she eemphasised that. Looked at the camera and said "I just don't like you anymore" how nasty after these smaller youtubers have been kind to her and quite possibly looked up to her for collaborating with them and then she's just like oh well I don't like you anymore. I hope her subs see through her I really do and I hope that sian maxine and any other smaller youtubers she treated like this go on to be more successful than she could ever dream of.
That's why she has no friends and can only bag a useless bum like 'big Ste' looking for a meal ticket and an excuse not to work for the foreseeable. Her children are the providers for the pair of them, ironically.

I'm unsure if her retelling of the film was a dig at Sian or us trolls on here, or if it was just coincidence. Sian deserves more respect than to be ghosted but I hope she realizes that it's not a reflection of her, but of someone who is self-absorbed and who cannot make friends in real life. She can barely maintain a relationship with her family. I've said it before, but her subbies are enjoying looking down their noses at her. Her 'standards' make viewers feel better about their own lot.

One day, when big Ste has long gone and the kids have left home, she might need a friend and I truly hope that she remembers how cruelly she has treated Sian. We reap what we sow in life.

• Heart
I told Sian 🤭 "your better off without her" You know what, I'd rather never have any friends than have that dirty ponce in my life.

• Heart

You sound like me and my husband 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is she still not dieting properly and trying to conceive aswell?? Ffs 🙄
The medical profession have told her she is obese and losing weight will help conceive. Nothing wrong with either of them. Other than she is overweight. All this time she blames gingerbollox and his bike accident to his balls 🙈🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.