Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God sake woman that champion top will not fit. Every time she lifts her arms up it will be a disaster. No wonder she gets funny looks at school. I'm sure she has loads off ill fitting holiday clothes already

Reactions: 5
How convenient a collaboration with another creator right after the ghosting accusations.
The story at the beginning about the leggings.... riveting πŸ₯±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who else wanted to puke when she was talking about those comments she got when she posted that "motivational " video. Are people really that low that they need a skank like her telling them they're bleeping amazing.
Also how condriting is it doing a "motivational" speech then slagging off somebody about the style of clothes they wear or because the clothes have stains. Has she looked in the mirror at herself. Her clothes are too small and she's said before she 'll just pick something out of the dirty laundry if she's got nothing clean to wear.
---

Being a 999 dispatcher must be stressful. They get a lot of abuse thrown at them.
---
Does anyone know if that Scottish woman Cheryl (what's for tea) is still talking to Fayke or whether she's being ghosted as well.
I didn't know that she was talking to fake. I quite like what's fur tea 😁 she's a right happy cow

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I didn't know that she was talking to fake. I quite like what's fur tea 😁 she's a right happy cow
Cheryl is a sponging bleep taking money from "donations" each month for doing duck all apart from copying other YT vlogs and sharing..

she hides her face as she's probably hiding from the Tax man, either that or she's ashamed of herself from taking money from people.

She has a thread

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How convenient a collaboration with another creator right after the ghosting accusations.
The story at the beginning about the leggings.... riveting πŸ₯±
I didnt watch the video but I had to go and have a look at it to see the leggings story. What a boring stretched out story. Shes got to have a dramatic story behind everything.
So shes doing another collab. I wonder who the potential ghosting victim is this time.
---
God sake woman that champion top will not fit. Every time she lifts her arms up it will be a disaster. No wonder she gets funny looks at school. I'm sure she has loads off ill fitting holiday clothes already
I dont see the point in her keep buying all these clothes. The vast majority she doesnt even wear. Why doesnt she do a capsule wardrobe of the things she wears regularly.

Reactions: 4
I can't see the weight loss. Her face is still round. So she is taking the boys abroad πŸ€”. Interesting. Seen vlog from Max Georina, 30 mins into her vlog, she mentions how insincere some influencers are. She didn't mention who but i'm sure it's our Fayke. I quite like Max, I might subscribe. She's down to earth. Lol at Fayke colabing with another influencer.... wonder what monstrosity she will get her. Still remember the shite she bought that Sian πŸ˜’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't see the weight loss. Her face is still round. So she is taking the boys abroad πŸ€”. Interesting. Seen vlog from Max Georina, 30 mins into her vlog, she mentions how insincere some influencers are. She didn't mention who but i'm sure it's our Fayke. I quite like Max, I might subscribe. She's down to earth. Lol at Fayke colabing with another influencer.... wonder what monstrosity she will get her. Still remember the shite she bought that Sian πŸ˜’
Am I right in thinking she getting stuff from the charity shop for the collab? God knows what she'll be buying them. I know it wont be a pair of leggings.
If you ask me these You Tubers that shes ghosting are better off without her she's nothing but a two faced back stabber.
Shes taking the boys abroad. I bet thats one of the reasons why she deleted her GFM. People wont want to donate if they know shes paying for a holiday. Mind you is she taking the kids on holiday or is she going abroad for IVF. :unsure:

• Heart
We don't actually know if the people have been properly refunded? she could be using the cash for the holiday

• Heart
I watched maxines vlog. I bet Fayke is jealous of her because Maxines partner is has made a success of himself and can spoil Maxine but Cropper is just an idle layabout who scrounges off Fayke.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
By the looks of the thumbnail on tonight's video, I thinks she's trolling you. Lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Go Fund Me has disappeared....I bet she didn't return the money. I'll be shocked if she did

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She used to comment ages ago. I dont know if other Tattlers remember her.
Is whats for tea a scottish woman making meals if so I USED TO LIKE HER won't now if shes mingling with Faye

@ChubClubThug Told you the minute she gets a holiday the fund will magical go or she will make a long ass make up story.

• Wow
1.png

I feel like this thumbnail is aimed at you πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
---
By the looks of the thumbnail on tonight's video, I thinks she's trolling you. Lol xx
beat me to it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Instead of reading Tattle Fayke why don't you and your pathetic skanky boyfriend go and get a job and stop relying on your subs to pay your bills etc. πŸ–• 🀑 πŸ–• 🀑

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.