Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the charity shop try on. Who is she kidding about the clothes fitting. None of them looked right on her. she really is delusional making up these little scenarios. "I can imagine this with a pair of leggings", "I can picture walking along the beach in this" blah blah blah. All I can imagine is some foreign person saying "Get that whale back in the sea".
---
Did anyone else watch Maxines vlog. Im sure she was dropping a few subtle digs at Fayke. 1) Saying her channels isnt going to be a place to advertise stuff all the time, 2) Saying some things should be kept private (we all know that Fayke likes to discuss private things), and 3) she said some You Tubers are actually completely different from what they seem on You Tube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have her teeth always been
I just watched the charity shop try on. Who is she kidding about the clothes fitting. None of them looked right on her. she really is delusional making up these little scenarios. "I can imagine this with a pair of leggings", "I can picture walking along the beach in this" blah blah blah. All I can imagine is some foreign person saying "Get that whale back in the sea".
---
Did anyone else watch Maxines vlog. Im sure she was dropping a few subtle digs at Fayke. 1) Saying her channels isnt going to be a place to advertise stuff all the time, 2) Saying some things should be kept private (we all know that Fayke likes to discuss private things), and 3) she said some You Tubers are actually completely different from what they seem on You Tube.
People will realise that she's a trampy conwoman, she'd sell her granny if she could! No need to wonder why she hasn't got friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't see the weight loss. Her face is still round. So she is taking the boys abroad πŸ€”. Interesting. Seen vlog from Max Georina, 30 mins into her vlog, she mentions how insincere some influencers are. She didn't mention who but i'm sure it's our Fayke. I quite like Max, I might subscribe. She's down to earth. Lol at Fayke colabing with another influencer.... wonder what monstrosity she will get her. Still remember the shite she bought that Sian πŸ˜’
Wonder who the collabs with πŸ€” probably buy a load of cheap shite. Don't like that Maxine she's up her own arse and likes drama. Looks like Les is the one with the money and she's latched onto him. Probably found her in the gutter in Thialand cos she looks like a lady boy πŸ˜‚. Hope the boys get their holiday abroad after our Fayke
built their hopes up

Reactions: 5
No way would my nearly 13 year old son want a spiderman blanket with his face on. Poor kid is going to get bullied

• Heart
Those kids spent the majority of their lives being ignored by fayke, she has no idea how to be a good mother, it's always the ones who shout about their kids being "their world" that take the least amount of interest in them! Constantly looking for sympathy or pats on the back, she really needs to grow up

• Heart
She is a cruel mother depriving the boys from the love of their father's....

yet that idol sponger cropper gets allowed to be in their life's yet he won't even get a job and provide for any off them, he would not spend 1p on Mason and Tyler or Faye he is just a free loader that is biding his time until Faye wakes up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her kids do come across a bit weird and it's not their fault at all. That's what I was saying the other day, they don't seem typical for their ages at all. I don't think they're allowed to mix with others from school much. And she's probably a total witch when the camera isn't rolling. I bet that's why they're so quiet and timid and seem extra polite. Too scared to put a foot wrong. All she seems to care about is smelly Steve.

• Heart
Took him of the register in 2022... and she thinks she is this genuine person?. Defo scamming DWP. I think he is registered at his mums, no doubt scamming at his end too. Fayke is fly when it comes to money and how to scam. She doesn't want him to work in case he finds another woman. He is happy not to work as he gets free money and gets to game all day. I think he does her selling as a side hussle

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Took him of the register in 2022... and she thinks she is this genuine person?. Defo scamming DWP. I think he is registered at his mums, no doubt scamming at his end too. Fayke is fly when it comes to money and how to scam. She doesn't want him to work in case he finds another woman. He is happy not to work as he gets free money and gets to game all day. I think he does her selling as a side hussle
Why on earth would she remove him if they were planning a baby together, live together and he's like a dad to her boys apparently....🀨

100% benefits fraud. She will be claiming single parent working on 16hrs. She'll get HB, UC, CB, cost of living payments....That's why she tit herself with the gofundme being shared by the local paper. She knew people would find out their real names and go digging.

I think you're right, "Steve's playroom" is probably the vinted room and he sells all the charity shop tit. I thought the same when she said he bought her a necklace from there. My husband wouldn't have a clue about buying from Vinted, he'd go to a jewellers

• Heart
Her kids do come across a bit weird and it's not their fault at all. That's what I was saying the other day, they don't seem typical for their ages at all. I don't think they're allowed to mix with others from school much. And she's probably a total witch when the camera isn't rolling. I bet that's why they're so quiet and timid and seem extra polite. Too scared to put a foot wrong. All she seems to care about is smelly Steve.
I have always had this thought Mason is quiet young for her his age could be the way Faye mothers him she does everything back to front or shes trying to keep Mason as a baby not let him grow up remember she bought him tshirts that looked like it was for a 4 year old what is he 7 not Masons fault if he seems that way I thought by now he would be like Tyler he seems the only mature adult in that home apart from Sam.

Reactions: 6
Well if that latest video doesnt reek of a narcassist I'll eat my dog (not literally). I thought I was bad liking things with my name or my doggies name on them but I draw the line at having pictures on cushions or towels or throw, That is so self centred.
---
Those kids spent the majority of their lives being ignored by fayke, she has no idea how to be a good mother, it's always the ones who shout about their kids being "their world" that take the least amount of interest in them! Constantly looking for sympathy or pats on the back, she really needs to grow up
She only started to mention them more after we made comments on this thread about her not paying them enough attention and even more so since she started this baby crap. What I'd like to know is, do they get extra pocket money when they appear in her videos, because by rights they helping her get the views.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she is cheating the benefit system, bit stupid of her, she'll be reported for sure!

• Heart
Why else would he be removed from the address after 6 years on the electoral register, but is still clearly living in her house 🀨

How long have they been together?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why else would he be removed from the address after 6 years on the electoral register, but is still clearly living in her house 🀨

How long have they been together?
Seems a long time, I absolutely hate people that scam the system, definitely should be reported

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.